• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Acquisitions for January 2010

Flawless Redfield Spotter with 25x fixed and 20-60x zoom eye piece - just received it today. I can see New Hampshire 50 miles north of here! [wink]

Scope_1.JPG

Scope_2.JPG

Scope_3.JPG

Not a firearm, but since it's such an expensive acquisition for me right now, I figure I'll throw it in:

DSC01776.jpg

Shimano Stella 20000SW spinning reel. Easily the best on the market for spinning gear. I added a JM T-Bar handle to it as well.

IMG_0062.jpg

My new SS Ruger Mark III, shot it today for the 1st time and put 250 rounds through it. Its great! [grin] I took it apart last night before I shot it, it sucked but wasn't impossible.. Its probably easier after you shoot it! Thank god for Youtube videos!

LOL, I know exactly what you mean.

That is looking quite awesome, I must say. Looking good man! Gotta let us know how she does once you've had a chance to shoot her with the new optics!

1) my bank account hates this website.

2) I just picked up some optics from Ratdog's Eotec group by. Patience is key when you speak 'group buy' but the guy was a class act sending out a rebate, without me asking him to, for the first product I got through the buy. I couldn't speak more highly of him after meeting him.. I swear to God everyone I meet through this hobby and forum is so cool it's ridiculous. Anyways, here's the goods mounted on the fs2k.

Last edited:
Gotta let us know how she does once you've had a chance to shoot her with the new optics!

so I took it out to braintree today to try to sight it in at 50 yards. Without a spotting scope, this task was impossible. It doesn't like steel cased rounds. It looked bad ass... I just didn't know where the bullets were hitting on the paper [smile] Next weekend hopefully it won't have the idiot operator it had today lol

I was looking at a GSG-5 .22 and the GSG AK47 .22, couldn't decide so I bought both! Hah! I out 150 rounds through each of them today, flawless!

dscn0867x.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom