• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Acquisitions April

And the final touch to my new den...a 48+8 Field and Stream gun safe.

+8 my foot - you can't close the door with the pistols in the pouches! They have to be precisely arranged so as to fall within the edges of the the three columns.

T.

+8 my foot - you can't close the door with the pistols in the pouches! They have to be precisely arranged so as to fall within the edges of the the three columns.

T.

Nice! I've got the F&S 32+6 gun safe but wish I could fit the 48+8 through my basement door because the available space is steadily shrinking. I love the pouches.

It is complete!

QpyBPtE.jpg

Here's the parts list:

LRB Arms M15SA Lower (SBR engraving by Ident Marking)
PSA LPK (minus trigger group)
Geissele SSA-E trigger
Magpul MOE grip
Magpul MOE trigger guard
Magpul ASAP sling plate
Magpul MOE fixed carbine stock
BCM upper
BCM BCG
BCMGUNFIGHTER Mod 4 charging handle
BCM BFH 11.5" barrel
Daniel Defense AR15 Lite Rail 10.0
BCMGUNFIGHTER Comp Mod 0
Magpul RVG vertical grip
Magpul RSA rail sling attachment
Magpul MS3 sling
Magpul MBUS

Not a gun acquisition but it is the reason I probably wont be buying many firearms related toys this year.
Repowered my boat
Before

After

T.

I need one that big, it's a great problem to have [laugh]

Reading the new acquisitions threads only makes me wish I had gone into a higher-paying career. [laugh]

Nice stuff guys. I picked up a Romanian TTC on the way home from the Excruciathlon. Did away with that horrible added safety and it shoots like a dream. I was at the range yesterday after work, no one else there, and a lone hen turkey was walking around on the 100 yard range. If I were into poaching I could've taken that bitch out with one round of 7.62x25, no problem. [grin]

old fire safe i found for a ridiculous deal, 72"x43"x28", moved into basement solo with some rigging, easily over 1k lbs, now need to make some dividers and shelves
IMG_0708.jpg IMG_0715.jpg IMG_0716.jpg IMG_0717.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0717[1].jpg
    IMG_0717[1].jpg
    195.6 KB · Views: 77
my help arrived after the safe was upright in the basement ! trying to push that even with castors was a chore!

The best acquisitions this month are:
Aero precision lower (group buy)

Tune for my Saab. 288/346 to the wheels will be fun, once I set it up!

Edit: Just bought a Vortex Crossfire II Deadhold 6-18x44 AO on sale for my future Ruger American in .308 [grin]

Last edited:
Awesome! Nice dog. Had to rotate them. Hope you don't mind.

Thanks! Odd, they displayed correctly on my end. Weird.

She's a sweetheart. The kids have fallen in love with her. My wife took her for a walk this morning, and when my older son woke up, he cried a little because he really wanted to say good morning to the dog as soon as he got up. [laugh]

Back
Top Bottom