New Acquisitions April

Nice. I am guessing you plan on building a house there at some point? Congrats.

Yes, I'm a ways off but it's a start in the right direction. My trade is high end residential millwork, so between portsmouth, the lake and the Maine seacoast all within 1-1/2 Wolfeboro is a good fit to plan for

Wolfeboro

Nice my friends mom and dad live near there . Castle in the clouds in like a 5 min drive from them. Forget the range he hits but it's not that far and he likes it .

jutyna7a.jpg

9y8esevu.jpg

murugesa.jpg

The psl is finally done 1 year and 4 months it took to build.

Yesterday I picked up the scope and the accessories packet was delivered .
I've been like a kid on a sugar high since I was able to shoot it for the first time last week.
3ejyseny.jpg

Not that I got every thing that was issued with the rifle all the stress from the problems I had with the build gone away. I just want to run around screaming wolverines with it over my head .

Congratulations, neighbor! My family has owned property in Tuftonboro since the 1920s. I grew up there in the summers, as did my mother, and my grandmother before her!

As a 3rd generation Army brat, it's the only real "hometown" I've ever known.

It is a very nice area up there... And currently offers some very attractive value in the real estate market

holsters.jpg

Had the tan one for about 4 months, and ordered the black one with 4 additional holster shells about a month ago. Now I'm covered for my 1911, G19, G35, USP, P220, and M&P. Most comfortable holsters I've used.

Last edited:
So pleased with the Larue Tactical SPR 1.5 I purchased last month I couldn't resist adding the LT 150 for my Aimpoint PRO.

Last edited:
IMG_8827.jpg

not the best pic, but i just picked up a 1964 winchester model 94 30-30 lever action. lots of fun with this rifle so far! the other is my 1947 stevens 30-30 bolt action

[/ATTACH]
View attachment 100736

not the best pic, but i just picked up a 1964 winchester model 94 30-30 lever action. lots of fun with this rifle so far! the other is my 1947 stevens 30-30 bolt action
I also picked up a a Winchester model 94 in 30-30 this week end. It's from 1957 and it had a nice little addition on it IMG_0124.jpg IMG_0129.jpg

Last edited:
Picked up an earth tone Tavor. Sorry no pics but will post a couple tomorrow.
All of the issues they had with the first edition released back a few years ago have been addressed. There is a 9 mm barre kill conversion which I also purchased. It's s nice handling rifle. Comes up on the target fast after your first shot and with most of the 16.5 barrel enclosed in the stock it's a great short range close quarters rifle.

I don't have any pics handy... but grabbed a few items to start teaching. I had a pretty tight budget, so I tried to get most bang for buck.

1. Ruger 22/45 - for new shooters to use, but I can already tell I'm going to have fun with it.
2. Maverick 88 - Because it was crazy cheap and will take mossy 500 furniture
3. S&W 637 (picking up tomorrow) - again... cheap to help teach revolver use. I didn't have one in my failure of a gun collection.

I don't have any pics handy... but grabbed a few items to start teaching. I had a pretty tight budget, so I tried to get most bang for buck.

1. Ruger 22/45 - for new shooters to use, but I can already tell I'm going to have fun with it.
2. Maverick 88 - Because it was crazy cheap and will take mossy 500 furniture
3. S&W 637 (picking up tomorrow) - again... cheap to help teach revolver use. I didn't have one in my failure of a gun collection.

Was looking at the 22/45 and the S&W 22a today. Let me know what you think of it once you get it out to shoot. I liked the 22A but the grip was huge.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Please... No fde tavor pics... I'm already dangerously close to parting with all my ar kit and devoting myself to one...

[laugh] Agreed.

- - - Updated - - -

And I want a Maverick 88 so I can make my own shotgun loads like the destruction videos do. Load it with plastic pellets, nails, BBs, [rofl]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom