Need help finding a rifle

View attachment 443310View attachment 443311
This what you have in mind? CZ 452 Classic .22 mag
Cant get much more classic. Even those see thdough scope rings are classic! God have not seen those since the 80s

I dont know why Im drawn to this BSA, looks like a spare parts throw down!
I cant tell if the scope base is soldered or epoxy?
Like to know where seller came up with $800?

Last edited:
I picked up two Marlin model 25 mn rifles. Both were used and under $200. Absolute tack drivers. Very, very accurate little rifles.

View attachment 443310View attachment 443311
This what you have in mind? CZ 452 Classic .22 mag

Those are the type of thing I'm looking for, ideally closer to the Worcester area. I haven't a clue how to get something on one of those bidding sites. I'd be willing to pay a bit more for a used lever, but not so as to exceed the price of a new bolt action.

Those are the type of thing I'm looking for, ideally closer to the Worcester area. I haven't a clue how to get something on one of those bidding sites. I'd be willing to pay a bit more for a used lever, but not so as to exceed the price of a new bolt action.
Just make an account on gunbroker and have a ffl be willing to accept and transfer for you. I was nervous about doing it at one time but it worked out well.

A pump .22mag would be cool

* can't go wrong with that Henry. As classic as you can get. That's a steep price tho. wow.

I had a Henry octagon lever in .22LR. Great little rifle, but most Henrys load from the tube vs through a loading gate on the receiver. I sold it a few years ago.

Here's a previous post on same subject, from another angle.

MODERATOR: Could you merge these two? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom