MY FIRST GUN. GOT IT!

Thanks for all the advice guys and gals. I will keep it for ever. SO now the question is storage. Do I keep it in the safe or get a little box and lock it in the bedroom?

Four Seasons is a great shop with great help. I had the guy with a mohawk.

I love four seasons.. We have both.. A large safe in the basement for all of them, and a small one in the bedroom for the home defense gun..

I love four seasons.. We have both.. A large safe in the basement for all of them, and a small one in the bedroom for the home defense gun..

Good advice - get a safe well bigger than you think you need for your collection to expand and get a bedroom safe that fits your liking/lifestyle for your HD gun, whether it is under bed with keypad, fingerprint, or something simplex or keyed or... so many options, you'll find something perfect!

Thanks for all the advice guys and gals. I will keep it for ever. SO now the question is storage. Do I keep it in the safe or get a little box and lock it in the bedroom?

Four Seasons is a great shop with great help. I had the guy with a mohawk.

Isn't that Lord of War? He posts here.

Congrats!

I am picking up my M&P9c tomorrow and I am excited! I am most likely going to have the same issue with the mags as with any 9mm or larger cal. I can never load the 10th round sometimes even the 8th or 9th. But now that I will have my own 9mm it should get easier.

I also noticed that the mag wont go into the gun with 10 rounds in it. unless the slide is locked back. Any ideas?

It worked. When I muscle stuff I usually end up breakin it. But thanks Mike it worked. What other tricks should I know? Whats a good speed loader?

It worked. When I muscle stuff I usually end up breakin it. But thanks Mike it worked. What other tricks should I know? Whats a good speed loader?

The ones you where born with. Learn to do without those if you can. If you have arthritis or a physical disability then by all means use them, if not you will get better at loading mags with practice.

I have a M&P40c and the 10th round is some times a pain in the ass to get in the mag, but as time went on it got easier. When I put the mag into the gun I have to really push it in to get it to lock in, this is normal just give it a good push!

The best mag loader is the UpLula. Works great for almost every handgun out there.

I use it all the time at the range.

When taking a defensive handgun class, I just use my fingers . . . works faster than the UpLula when on the move.

One, Congrats on your first purch, 2) you should clean after each use, 3) the mags will lighten with use, 4) get used to loading with your fingers, if you had to reload mags in a hurry it will be instinctive and faster without hesitation or mechanical devices to slow you down. Un-less you carry the mag loader with you at all times????[wink]

If you take care of your gun, your gun will take care of you.....

And remember, The safe way is the only way......

Back
Top Bottom