More Moms demand blah blah blah fun Megathread update #647 Shannon Watts Want Your Credit Card To Monitor Your Purchases

A friend bought a yellow lab from a breeder in FL and another buyer of a pup was a smokin' hot fishing guide, christine pulliam. She like's fishing, archery, shooting and wearing VERY small outfits.

https://www.facebook.com/christine.pulliam.18

Damn you for posting that link!
11329836_10207034210399573_7459170028552714567_n.jpg

You're too late. She got engaged May 7th. ;-)

I saw that. She was dating another guy earlier this year so she's been with this guy less than 6 months. Maybe she was dating him prior or has known him for a long time, no idea. My buddy has a thing for her.

- - - Updated - - -

Damn you for posting that link!
11329836_10207034210399573_7459170028552714567_n.jpg

Go through her pics, she has A LOT more like that one. She isn't shy.

Why are all the anti-women so freaking ugly? Is that a prerequisite to hating liberty?

Its because attractive people are not forced to have sex with them. They demand a totalitarian system that would force people to admire them and reconstruct the standards of beauty and force men and or tranny non binary lesbians to copulate with them.

Proof that I've been glued to NES since I joined. Someone at work was reading a book by Isaac Asimov...the first thing I thought about when I saw the name "Asimov" was "As a mom..."

Okay, I'm shutting myself off after 16hrs of work.

One thing I'd love to see is a few mothers (preferably minority) wearing one of their shirts with a double stroller while hip open -carrying.

Just to see. I wonder what they could possibly say to them. Especially if the OC'ing moms were making statements in agreement with the MDA group. Would they disown a supporter?

One thing I'd love to see is a few mothers (preferably minority) wearing one of their shirts with a double stroller while hip open -carrying.

Just to see. I wonder what they could possibly say to them. Especially if the OC'ing moms were making statements in agreement with the MDA group. Would they disown a supporter?

They would have the person SWATTED. All the "gun sense", "responsible gun ownership", and "we believe in the 2nd Amendment" is pure Bullshit. They want everyone disarmed and controlled by the Statists.

https://www.nraila.org/articles/20150828/call-guinness-new-record-in-gun-control-stupidity

While a small protest for a silly cause is standard gun control fare, this one featured items of special significance. The protestors held signs during the event, several of which stated, "SIGNS SAVE LIVES." By that logic, the roughly dozen, who took who it upon themselves to actually burden themselves by carrying the very items that so effectively protect the public, should truly consider themselves heroes.

To the protestors it must be puzzling how the July attack by a violent extremist on a military recruiting center in Chattanooga, Tenn. could have occurred. Surely if the violent extremist had just taken a moment to notice the no guns sign posted on the door to the facility he would have been assuaged from attacking the servicemen inside.

I wouldn't be surprised if watts blocked him, she blocks everyone else. All they do is lie and cry, it's pathetic.

Lott wasn't trolling her, I did though [laugh]

What the hell is the matter with y'all?

If someone is pretty or not is the stupidest thing to criticize, ever. There's lots of hypocrisy and poor decisions to make fun of and condemn, but to go after someone's looks is just juvenile.

What's worse is that if a man says something stupid, almost never is he criticized for his looks, it's only women who get that treatment. This crap makes us all look like misogynistic douchebags.

this!

Going back 18 months for that 'this!'.

I'll make fun of that midget bllombergs looks as often watts and her stoned eyes. I don't discriminate [smile]

Back
Top Bottom