• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Credit card purchases

This reasoning makes no sense.

You can be fingerprinted for work and not be on a gun owners list.
It does.

You see he is in "the system", there are numerous parts of "the system". So when your name is entered in any of the systems, those systems share the info with other systems within the system and your name is now.. in... "the system".

Do you see now?

Last edited:
Yes, no, depends.

The Fed knows that someone ran a background check on someone else. Do they keep a copy of the 4473? Or any info? ... no idea how it works now that a lot of shops use an app.

In MA, the shop also does an FA10, so the State knows, but FA10 does not exist in most States.

So, buying cash in most States, unless the FEDS really want you becuase you f*cked up big time, could be better if you want to stay out of lists. But that also means buying everything gun related cash.

In MA, it probably doesn't matter. Unless you are buying something that might not require an FA10 right now, and you are planning to later break the law ...

Anyway Andrea, relax.
I just looked online and read

“Credit card purchases of firearms in the US can now be tracked and purchases deemed suspicious can even be shared with law enforcement, according to a new measure approved by an organization that sets parameters for business transactions.”

Seen a TikTok saying don’t buy guns online cause they “track it” I’m like it’s already serialized so what’s the difference and thought I might ask here
Gun show loophole - buy in other state - pay cash - don’t forget to get beef jerky.

Make sure you’re not IN the building for the transfer.

Back
Top Bottom