More Moms demand blah blah blah fun Megathread update #647 Shannon Watts Want Your Credit Card To Monitor Your Purchases

Oh, I love the fakery from MDM in Nashville. How to make a paltry 100ish turn-outs look like many more! Not Photoshop'ing, as that would be false reporting - just letting the reader be fooled by perspective. And the media willing participates, as expected. Of course, everyone involved willing participates in the scam - the ends justify the emans, right?

MDM2015.jpg

Since they read from a prepared script, I wonder if they were instructed with creating (lying) testimony that suits their agenda like this women:
A woman testifying for Moms Demand Action has been called on the carpet for misleading the Texas Senate for implying by omission that the tragic killing of her husband by her son resulted from the use of a firearm. In reality, her son killed his father with a pipe wrench and a knife. The fact that her son owned what she called “an arsenal” had no bearing on the murder.
http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2015...eading-texas-state-senators-during-testimony/

Truth about guns had the video on a piece last week. There were maybe 20 nags at most in the piece and they read the same exact statement over and over. Nothing from the heart or known info, they were reading it completely.

Very impactful.

Since they read from a prepared script, I wonder if they were instructed with creating (lying) testimony that suits their agenda like this women:

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2015...eading-texas-state-senators-during-testimony/

You have to wonder what goes through someone's head when they do crap like that.
A terrible tragedy losing both a husband and technically a son.
Now you go around lying about the circumstances ?
Not a great way to honor the dead hubby.
Maybe the kid didn't fall far from the tree mentally .
It does show the group as a whole are the kind of bottom feeders that give bottom feeders a bad name.

Last edited:
This explains everything:
84601582.jpg

The actual study: https://www.gsb.stanford.edu/sites/gsb/files/publication-pdf/Belmi Neale Mirror Mirror OBHDP.pdf

Is that a bearded Mom on house left (stage right), in the red t-shirt? One of those trans-gendered Moms, perhaps?
The rotund libtard?
The man next to Watts is Richard Martinez, whose son Christopher Michaels-Martinez was killed by Elliot Rodger at UC Santa Barbara in Isla Vista on 5/23/2014.

Everything they say really does start with "As a mom..." What does that even mean?

Something tells me that being a "mom" doesn't hold any real weight wrt guns. For example, a 15 year old pushing a baby carriage holding 2 kids or a "mom" such as Susan Smith.

They really need to lay off the crack that makes them feel entitled or attempts to give their opinion any more weight than thin air.

Everything they say really does start with "As a mom..." What does that even mean?

Something tells me that being a "mom" doesn't hold any real weight wrt guns. For example, a 15 year old pushing a baby carriage holding 2 kids or a "mom" such as Susan Smith.

They really need to lay off the crack that makes them feel entitled or attempts to give their opinion any more weight than thin air.

As a dad, and a husband, my responsibility is keeping my family safe. I am the first responder. I am offended by the "Moms" trying to stop this role in my life as it is an important one.

It means "moms" are a strong demographic and they see what "moms" did with regards to drunk driving laws... So they put two and two together and made a "moms" group. Makes a lot of sense actually.

1) It plays off the emotion from Sandy Hook.
2) It uses the social norm of "mom's will do anything to protect their children"
3) It plays off the "there is nothing more fierce than a scorned woman."
4) They think having the group based on "moms" they will win over fence riders because "moms know what's best" and it is "just a group of ladies against the evil gun humpers".
5) Calling themselves "moms" instantly sets up a false dichotomy of "if you don't support us, you don't care about children".
6) It instills a irrational fear in the minds of the same mom who has no issue loading their kid into a car and driving around on a holiday weekend were the chances of fatal car crash exponentially out weight the chances of being shot by a loony tune with a gun. Or the same mom who keeps 32 steak andother sharp knives on the counter top, and 8 bottle of poison under the counter.

So on and so forth. It's a giant appeal to emotion, much like every democrats campaign. It tries to hit you right in the feels. No thinking needed.

Last edited:
It's a giant appeal to emotion, much like every democrats campaign. It tries to hit you right in the feels. No thinking needed.

It's also just a disguise, a wolf in sheep's clothing, a trojan horse, a Statist in a Soccer Mom's clothing.

Reading their followers comments and you'll see that beyond the "for the children", "common sense", "SMART gun ownership", anti-open, campus, and concealed-carry, and UBC for private transactions to keep already illegal transfers from happening, very quickly their position of banning and confiscating is evident.

very quickly their position of banning and confiscating is evident.

Sure, I'd say it's the goal of 99% of the "common sense regulation" crowd.

They certainly aren't upset with violence either, a browse through pages like "center to prevent gun violence" will show that. They have no issue with violence, as long as they pick who it happens to.

It's also just a disguise, a wolf in sheep's clothing, a trojan horse, a Statist in a Soccer Mom's clothing.

Reading their followers comments and you'll see that beyond the "for the children", "common sense", "SMART gun ownership", anti-open, campus, and concealed-carry, and UBC for private transactions to keep already illegal transfers from happening, very quickly their position of banning and confiscating is evident.

And if you see any of mom's twitter Or facebook followers, they are utterly clueless about guns and the laws. 99.9% of the followers are just leftists on every other issue so they, like lemmings, have statist views on guns too. That are not a group, they are just eviro nuts, militant abortion activists, etc who check another box.

That's partly why their message is not getting results.

It means "moms" are a strong demographic and they see what "moms" did with regards to drunk driving laws... So they put two and two together and made a "moms" group. Makes a lot of sense actually.

2) It uses the social norm of "mom's will do anything to protect their children"
4) They think having the group based on "moms" they will win over fence riders because "moms know what's best" and it is "just a group of ladies against the evil gun humpers".
5) Calling themselves "moms" instantly sets up a false dichotomy of "if you don't support us, you don't care about children".
6) It instills a irrational fear in the minds of the same mom who has no issue loading their kid into a car and driving around on a holiday weekend were the chances of fatal car crash exponentially out weight the chances of being shot by a loony tune with a gun. Or the same mom who keeps 32 steak andother sharp knives on the counter top, and 8 bottle of poison under the counter.

So on and so forth. It's a giant appeal to emotion, much like every democrats campaign. It tries to hit you right in the feels. No thinking needed.

I totally agree with everything you're saying. The entire air of: "I'm a mom and I'll fight for my kids" (although it's a given for any mom), is being exploited like crazy.

"What started as an online conversation, turned into an offline movement..." Lol

That's how I'm going to answer anyone who asks me how I met my girlfriend. Thanks, Shannon!

Women are where the numbers are growing the most. The mom's are losing more ground every day.

Who is that one in your profile picture?

As a dad, and a husband, my responsibility is keeping my family safe. I am the first responder. I am offended by the "Moms" trying to stop this role in my life as it is an important one.

AWESOME quote! Worth repeating.

I'm taking some moms shooting in Women On Target (W.O.T.) in August. I think at least 3 or 4.

I don't think these twits know there is a difference between what they are and a Mother.
They may be Moms by virtue of someone getting drunk enough to give their shrew asses a toss.
It's not the same as being a Mother.
So this "As a Mom" crap carries zero weight.
Ask my wife how a real Mother protects their children.

All they do is raise awareness of guns & gun rights.

I sleep better at night knowing that the vast majority of reasonable, rational adults, when presented with the facts and truth, will choose OUR side. Piers Morgan is the poster child for unintended consequences.

Nationwide, gun licenses are UP. Gun sales are up. For Chissakes we have a Cabela's. In Mass.

The sky isn't falling. We lose a few battles but are winning the war. We must remain vigilant. We must expose hypocricy, and change the argument from about the guns, to where it belongs - the actions of gangs, the criminally insane, and to some extent, whatever else we can do about domestic abusers and accidents.

Back
Top Bottom