More Moms demand blah blah blah fun Megathread update #647 Shannon Watts Want Your Credit Card To Monitor Your Purchases

She certainly isn't one of the Beautiful People from Lexington. I wish we could bring long guns in a restaurant with us, some of those chairs are uncomfortable with a holster on your side.

Agreed. There's something about the snapping turtle mouth and bulbous Rodney Dangerfield eyes that don't make for pretty.

I just think it's a riot how it looks like everyone is wining and dining their rifles and the guy at the bar is made to look like a dope. It's absurdly unrealistic.

Here's the mom di tutti moms, Shannon Watts. She may not be a supermodel, but she's no hag either.

CITYROOM-blog480.jpg

No, but she is a Cee U Next Tuesday.

It says she is a comedian. Really? She wasn't the slightest bit funny.

Sent via Tapatalk on my Android phone. Good news; Tapatalk sucks less than it used to.

so, was wondering if we just could get all these moms laid, would they finally be satisfied, shut up, and just go away?

I hate her children. Her husband is a dork-weenie. (BTW- I know it isn't real).

Oh, and my eyesight became disabled after gazing at her triple no neck.

http://www.wvgazettemail.com/news/20160205/amendments-could-alter-wv-concealed-carry-bill

Meanwhile, a poll released Friday shows that 84 percent of likely West Virginia voters and 87 percent of gun owners support or strongly support the existing law requiring a state permit and gun safety training to carry concealed firearms. Conducted by SurveyUSA from Jan. 29-31, the survey of 1,000 adult residents included 821 who said they are likely to vote in the 2016 elections. The survey was commissioned by Everytown for Gun Safety and the West Virginia chapter of Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America.

LMAO so a survey conducted by liars is accurate? [rofl] Probably found a liberal college campus.

-Mike

WRT Watts... . my guess is she manufactured her position and Blooberg & Co send her money. Or they put her up to it.. I can hear booberg on the phone now hitting her with hyperbole "You have kids don't you? You wouldn't want them to get shot like those poor kids at sandy hook? I think the public ought to know about your concerns. Oh and BTW you can make some money doing this, too." etc. She tries to pretend she's just some random mom, but that's full on horseshit, she was hand picked because of how she looks, particularly given that 80% of female antis that I've seen always seem to look like cows or 110% butterface trolls. Bloomberg is no dummy on that front.

I would also bet that most of the antis in the wake of sandy hook even if they are victim parents, are using this whole thing to rake in some cash, too, most of the movers in this field are on the take, of course with piles of useful idiots below them.

-Mike

It really is a sad group. Someone should've told them that if they had actually posted stories where guns have saved lives they could've put forth a front of being moderates.

But their stupidity has pigeon-holed them as raging harpies.

WRT Watts... . my guess is she manufactured her position and Blooberg & Co send her money. Or they put her up to it.. I can hear booberg on the phone now hitting her with hyperbole "You have kids don't you? You wouldn't want them to get shot like those poor kids at sandy hook? I think the public ought to know about your concerns. Oh and BTW you can make some money doing this, too." etc. She tries to pretend she's just some random mom, but that's full on horseshit, she was hand picked because of how she looks, particularly given that 80% of female antis that I've seen always seem to look like cows or 110% butterface trolls. Bloomberg is no dummy on that front.

I would also bet that most of the antis in the wake of sandy hook even if they are victim parents, are using this whole thing to rake in some cash, too, most of the movers in this field are on the take, of course with piles of useful idiots below them.

-Mike

Maybe that, plus the fact that she was a public relations or communications executive at several large corporations before her stint as a "stay at home mom".

http://tavernkeepers.com/moms-demand-action-or-instant-movement-just-add-crisis/

Freelance Senior Consultant/Counselor Fleishman-Hillard
Founder and President VoxPop Public Relations
Vice President, Corporate Communications WellPoint
Director, Global Communications GE Healthcare
Director, Global Public and Corporate Affairs: Monsanto
Vice President, Corporate and Public Affairs: Fleishman-Hillard
Public Affairs Officer: Missouri State Government

Mothers Demand Action for Gun Sense in America Inc. is listed as a Non-profit corporation in Indiana and claims to be a 503(c)(4) and yet they are not listed on Guidestar NOR DOES THE IRS HAVE ANYTHING ON FILE FOR THEM! (this is public information and yes, I called them) All nonprofits are required to fill out a form 990 and if you do not file for three years in a row you lose your non-profit tax exemption. Why were they not worried about this? Simple: They KNEW they would be merged long before the three years were up. So why not file a 990? Because they would have to disclose salary and other financial information.

-Mike
it's a cottage industry. Foundations, bike rides to DC, marathons, the guy with his new jazz cd, etc. If one of the parents drops a deuce, they are interviewed on TV. I wonder when the movie comes out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom