More lurkers on line at NES, at this time, than green members.

I’m a pretty big skinflint myself, but being a member here is worth its weight in gold.
I don’t know how much I’ve saved in car repair bills by getting advice on what’s wrong from members here.
Talking about guns is just icing on the cake.

Relax bud. If someone cant take a comment saying "go Green", they wont survive when we call their .40 Glock g@y.

It's all fun, there are a couple of morons that their first reply is always "go green", but those two can be ignored.
I remember when people kept telling me that when I first got on here and I was like what the hell does “go green” mean?! Lol!!!!

Give them time to get hooked and go green on their own. This recent trend of bullying and insulting people to go green (ok, more than the usual NES levels anyway) is getting old fast and will just drive potential future green members off the forum and right into the open arms of the enemy (you know which forum I'm talking about!).
Good thing I was kicked off that other forum...😂

I just noticed that there are more lurkers on NES, at this moment, than green members. C'mon cheapskates. That's just not right.
My rent just went up $570 (no, that's not a typo). I'll make a deal with you. If you'd like to pay my next month's rent (I'm not sure how I'm going to), then I'll go Green again.

My rent just went up $570 (no, that's not a typo). I'll make a deal with you. If you'd like to pay my next month's rent (I'm not sure how I'm going to), then I'll go Green again.
I'm not going to pay your rent, but your rent increase is such a crazy hit that I'll pay your green membership for you, as soon as I can figure out how to do it. I hope things get better for you man.

I’m pre-crayons...I’m a Nintendo and Twinkie Marine, lol!!!!

You're missing out. [rofl]

01335199-a

Back
Top Bottom