More lurkers on line at NES, at this time, than green members.

LOL Only on NES can you pay for the privilege of having other paid members still treat you like crap....
yep, gotta love it! only in new england.

anecdote time. living in colorado, i brought the woman i was with then back east. when we got back home several weeks later she told our friends it wasn't just me, everyone in boston was loud, obnoxious and crazy as a hell. i didn't understand what she meant then...i do now.

anecdote time. living in colorado, i brought the woman i was with then back east. when we got back home several weeks later she told our friends it wasn't just me, everyone in boston was loud, obnoxious and crazy as a hell. i didn't understand what she meant then...i do now.

You should have taken her to NYC; after that visit, she'd love Boston.

The first rule of fight club.....shhhh

LOL Only on NES can you pay for the privilege of having other paid members still treat you like crap after you go green. /sarc [rofl]
BTW A lurker is a non member. Some random person observing everything but they can't respond and are not a member.
Non green members are still members with posting abilities and limited forum access.

As a Southern transplant I concur regarding the New England and particularly the Boston area attitude. For sure it's 'in your face' and abrasive yet somehow nowhere near as annoying as what you get in the NYC / NJ area. On the positive side, people are very upfront and you won't have to second guess what they think about you or your topic of conversation. Nothing at all like the "Bless your heart" comment that really means "Wow, you are incredibly pathetic and I can't wait to talk about you behind your back."

Regarding the OP, I did lurk for quite some time as a nonmember in order to absorb what I needed to know prior to moving to the PRM. Eventually I went green shortly after moving here. Honestly, I think one of the biggest motivators for me to go green was the NES Monadnock shoots, which I miss greatly.

She's got a hankering for some Panama Red...

it’s where I come, when my wife isn’t around to abuse me..

or my psycho therapist isn’t available to tell me the gunshots I hear are just in MY head

Or when I want to hear people that who’s feelings were hurt because someone said something they didn’t agree with

IE got their panties in a twist🤡 [rofl]

”if I have a post ban AR, is it legal in Mass to use a hotdog for a forward grip
if so, does it have to be kosher?”[/SIZE][/B]

Yes it does, but in MA it all depends on who blesses it, how many different ways, how and when the blessing is recorded, and if there is consensus as to whether the blessing is legal at the Town, State and Federal level. Even then it’s a crap shot. Stick with a neutered kielbasa.

I'm a little different. I like all the members and visitors that come here for the info, the interest in guns, the interest in Rights, sometimes for a laugh, sometimes for a cry.
In fact it was the main reason I went Lifetime Member. It helps keep this valuable resource growing for all members, Green and Non-Green alike.
So welcome all, Lurkers, Hardcores, Gun Nuts and plain old Nuts!
The more the merrier...
Wish I could go lifetime but I think that option is gone now?

Then you didn't stay long enough.
not really. but long enough for me...3-4 hours. i think the only real new yorkers we encountered were the guys working the ferry. i remember walking around battery park and all the vendors were middle eastern hawking tee shirts...3 for 10 bucks. all i remember. lol

I just noticed that there are more lurkers on NES, at this moment, than green members. C'mon cheapskates. That's just not right.

I just assumed it was all the multi-national 3-letter agencies eavesdropping on you to get the real skinny, the real dope. (No doubt some don't need a stinking username, but some will.)

As a Southern transplant I concur regarding the New England and particularly the Boston area attitude. For sure it's 'in your face' and abrasive yet somehow nowhere near as annoying as what you get in the NYC / NJ area. On the positive side, people are very upfront and you won't have to second guess what they think about you or your topic of conversation. Nothing at all like the "Bless your heart" comment that really means "Wow, you are incredibly pathetic and I can't wait to talk about you behind your back."

Regarding the OP, I did lurk for quite some time as a nonmember in order to absorb what I needed to know prior to moving to the PRM. Eventually I went green shortly after moving here. Honestly, I think one of the biggest motivators for me to go green was the NES Monadnock shoots, which I miss greatly.
IME,When your traveling, lots of people initially think you from NY. Once they find out your from Boston ( I.e. anywhere in NE) they love you. Not sure if they love you as new englanders or just hate New Yorkers ymmv

Back
Top Bottom