Mass compliant single stack 9mm for a co-worker

If your friend can move the needle up to $550, there is a Kahr pm9 (not mine) with 3 mags in the classifieds here, which is a good price.

That's my daily carry gun in the warmer months. It can be carried all day long and you don't even know it's there.

Without any mods, the Kahr CW9 is a good one. I have the more expensive P9. Very accurate. If he wants to do the trigger, definitely the Shield. As far as Springfield goes, I have no experience other than firing a 45 3.3.

You don't know. His last name could be Spacey.

FINALLY shot my G43 yesterday. I like it!
I'm not pervy or privy about mass... I am about NH [laugh]

Thank you everyone for the suggestions.. I have relayed them to my coworker. I think he's going to fondle a few this weekend.

punned on purpose.

The guy there told him if he wanted an extra mag is was $$, so he bought it but didn't know they came with 2. I called FS at 5:45 to ask and they said it comes with 2 so the guy he delt with screwed him over.

Have him go back and bitch them out. That's bullshit.

Someone I know just bought the XDS-9 at Four Seasons and he said that it came with only 1 mag?
Springfield only coming with 1 now? Weird right?

They should call and complain. Did the other mag disappear out of the box? Not sure the owner of FS would be very happy to hear this and I am sure he would get his mag back.

The guy there told him if he wanted an extra mag is was $$, so he bought it but didn't know they came with 2. I called FS at 5:45 to ask and they said it comes with 2 so the guy he delt with screwed him over.

In my opinion the pps m2 had the best ergos and grip of the bunch...little heavier so a little less recoil...good trigger...good mag release button...decent 3 dot sights...can add a mag guts +1 kit to get 7 rounds in the flush mag cheaply...plus comes with a 7 rounder and 8 rounders can be bought...takedown is like a glock...no safety like my g19...kahr slide was too tough for my wife to rack easily...g43 was a little snappy, hate the stock sights and mag release...didn't like the grip on the shield or the little extra size or the want to put another trigger in it but the extra round is nice...never got around to trying the lc9s but didn't want a safety and finding a pro model may have been a pain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I own and carry Glocks, but my wife and daughter carry the LC9s and every time I shoot the effin thing I love it more and more... And you can go get two of them, right now, at Four Seasons, brand new, for the price of one Glock in MA.

Ruger LC9s.

I agree, that's why I like the S&W 3900 and 5900 series going all the way back to the original 39 and 59 (although the move to the 3 digit models was a big improvement). The "new" 900 series kind of gets a pass since they are only the continuation of the 39xx and 59xx series.
After not being able to shoot a CS9 well, bought a used 3913 and it’s great. This was right after the S&W boycott years, you don’t want to know what ai stole it, I️ mean bought it for.....

Back
Top Bottom