Mass. 2013 2A State House Demonstration, ATTENDEES post here

I was there and ran into an old friend I don't get to see much. He lives in Southeastern Mass, just heard about it yesterday and drove up with his wife. He said he turned and saw my, "Criminals Don't Obey Gun Laws" sign. Great speech by the gentleman from Tianeman (sp?) Square---it would be great to get that out on the webnets.

Video will be forthcoming tonight. There was so much excellent content it's tough to cut stuff out!

The gf and I made the trip and are glad we did looking forward to Northbrookfield next week. And both ralley's in Boston in two weeks.

I was there and ran into an old friend I don't get to see much. He lives in Southeastern Mass, just heard about it yesterday and drove up with his wife. He said he turned and saw my, "Criminals Don't Obey Gun Laws" sign. Great speech by the gentleman from Tianeman (sp?) Square---it would be great to get that out on the webnets.

Just out of curiosity, what is the gentleman from China/Tiananmen Sq name? Would this be the infamous "Tank Man"?

Great turnout today, especially for such short notice! Many thanks to the folks that got this going. Looking forward to the next rally.

We must be relentless in our insistence that our representatives and senators adhere to the true intent of the Constitution.

In Liberty,

Buck.

Glad I made it.. Could here bells all around Boston during the noon time moment of silence..

Reporter from the herald was interested in what a few had to say.. It'll all depend on his spin though..

Wish I could've stayed past 1300.. Had to run to Providence..

Glad to see busses of supporters roll up..

Glad to have been part of this.. Wish I could have stuck around.

John

Sad I couldn't go...but I do love the pix being shared.

It got me thinking...I think a Pro2A rally is one where the typical snarky a**h*** who makes a habit of getting in the face of the protestor wasn't present. I mean...how stupid would you have to be to start shit at a 2A rally knowing how many were possibly carrying.

I loved how calm and organized it looked. No trashing property, burning stuff. Just citizens showing their unity.

Well done guys.

OK, got some video of the opening of the rally off my not-quite-as-crappy-as-I-thought camera and uploaded it:

Last edited by a moderator:
I was there

[video]https://www.dropbox.com/s/0tgy29gookhdnml/2013-01-19%2012.26.15.mp4[/video]

Great Video

The way that second "NO" resonated off the State House Building was really awesome. I think that's why people laughed afterwards - it was unexpected.

I had the pleasure of being part of the crowd, and managed not to make a fool of myself behind the bullhorn.

What an awesome time. And June4th's speech was truly moving.

Was the WorldNetDaily reporter giving the bullhorn a breathalyzer test while you were talking? That dude was kinda odd.

Wife and I were there, I think it was a good start. Hopefully we build momentum from here and keep doing it with many more showing up.

Was there with my wife, very proud of MA gunowners......excellent crowd and way bigger than I expected!

No kidding. Much bigger than the "couple of hundred" reported in the media. Here's some footage I took panning around what I could get of the crowd in the middle of the rally:

Last edited by a moderator:
Very proud to have been there. Great job by everyone. I will try and meet more of you at the next one when I am not sick.

I was there with the wife. Met a couple other NES'ers. Glad to see the turn out we had, keep it going and we might actually make a difference here. Thanks to all the people who came, the people who spoke, and the people who will come to the next one!

Just some thoughts I have never been to a rally or demonstration before Today and didn’t know what to expect.
This was a class act everyone was well behaved, courteous, polite, well informed, dressed in an appropriate manner. I was Proud to be an American today

Well Played NES and all attendees.

Boston rally 1-19-13-1.jpg

Attachments

• Boston rally 1-19-13.jpg
    Boston rally 1-19-13.jpg
    260.3 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
I was there. Overheard a couple of younger guys on the Green line who were also on their way to the rally, and got into a conversation with them regarding the bills being proposed. Today made me a little more hopeful regarding the future of this state. (Though NH still looks good...) [smile]

Back
Top Bottom