• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Man found with large-capacity firearms, ammunition William Walker, 45, jailed

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is the whole story, then what kind of man locks this guy up?

It sounded like the only real issue is that he didn't have a class a. Possibly some post ban mags (just my assumption from reading all the articles) what a load of crap

The comments on channel 5 FB post are ridiculus. Ranging from "ar's are illegal in mass" all the way to " thank you for getting this dangerous man off the streets" or my perosnal favorite "what if you lived next door to this maniac and he didn't like were you put your trashcans? Thank you to the police good job "

This guy would probably make a better neighbor than 95% of the people who live inside 495/95

They comment on the ammo like there is a law that restricts how much ammo we can own....I know there are storage regulations here in mass but even those regulated limited are more than a few thousand rounds.
I think if the LEO went out to hang us many of us would be screwed. Not buy the laws but by the hassle of the entire process of getting charged with what ever they drum up.
Mean while how many criminals have actual been charged and sentenced to the possession of firearms when committing a crime to the 5 year minimum and how many get the 15 year min for 2nd offense. MGL part IV section 17?

Last edited:
Sounds like someone dimed him out. Clearly this guy is in violation of MA law (e.g. P-mags) but based on the article it doesn't look like he's done anything more than acquire what would be a completely lawful firearms collection in any other state.

This is precisely why I don't advertise the fact that I shoot or own guns. No NRA stickers either. Especially if all it takes one phone call to get you jammed up in some BS.
He was charged with unlawful possession if firearms. Either he is totally unlicensed or has an FID (or maybe an old Class B?).

So much for the 2A ,......[hmmm] in more than 30 states, this is nothing.

Last edited:
There is a victim, but he's in jail and unable to talk.

Yup. For all of the talk about mass confiscation, I believe that THIS is it. We are witnessing it. Govt passes stupid lawrs that allow state to criminalize the law abiding and as a result, one at a time, instead of in mass, they confiscate our weapons and make it icrementally more difficult for the next generation to to obtain them.

"Sometimes the law defends plunder and participates in it. Sometimes the law places the whole apparatus of judges, police, prisons and gendarmes at the service of the plunderers, and treats the victim -- when he defends himself -- as a criminal." - Frederick Bastiat - "The Law"

HE'S A TERRORIST WITH THAT MUCH AMMO!!!!!

/sarcasm [sad2]

He probably moved from a free state to MA and was clueless about the stupid firearms laws here that turn law-abiding citizens into felons.

Im surprised that the town hasnt changed the name of the street down near the lake due to fear...... Gunhouse Rd.

I'm not sure who said it, it might have been Ayn Rand but part of it went something like this: the only way to control men is to turn them into criminals. There is a book out titled 3 felonies a day https://www.amazon.com/Three-Felonies-Day-Target-Innocent/dp/1594035229 our government that is supposed to work for us turning us into criminals one day at a time.

I'm not sure who said it, it might have been Ayn Rand but part of it went something like this: the only way to control men is to turn them into criminals. There is a book out titled 3 felonies a day https://www.amazon.com/Three-Felonies-Day-Target-Innocent/dp/1594035229 our government that is supposed to work for us turning us into criminals one day at a time.

[h=1]“Did you really think we want those laws observed?" said Dr. Ferris. "We want them to be broken. You'd better get it straight that it's not a bunch of boy scouts you're up against... We're after power and we mean it... There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws. Who wants a nation of law-abiding citizens? What's there in that for anyone? But just pass the kind of laws that can neither be observed nor enforced or objectively interpreted – and you create a nation of law-breakers – and then you cash in on guilt. Now that's the system, Mr. Reardon, that's the game, and once you understand it, you'll be much easier to deal with.”[/h]
Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Now and then you get some apologist saying something like "they don't jack you up on AWB violations alone, they're just add in charges to get 'bad people'". Uh huh. Sure they don't.

/sarcasm [sad2]

He probably moved from a free state to MA and was clueless about the stupid firearms laws here that turn law-abiding citizens into felons.

Not funny that's coming

/sarcasm [sad2]

Not funny that's coming

One of the comments said something along the lines of "what was he up to" or "he must have been up to something".

Sad.

One of the comments said something along the lines of "what was he up to" or "he must have been up to something".

Sad.
Because nobody ever gets jacked up when they haven't done anything wrong, right? :( /s

One of my wife's moonbat friends was raving about how awesome it was that the Sharon PD got these "weapons off the street."

It breaks my heart. This guy is in a world of trouble for a victimless crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom