• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Explosive Found By Man Magnet Fishing In Charles River

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member
I’m glad he called the “Bob” Squad! The Kevin or Dave Squads would have f*cked it all up.

This guy was happy that no kids were out there magnet fishing to catch the bomb? Do kids actually magnet fish? I’m thinking that’s a hobby reserved for older dudes.

NEEDHAM, MASS. (WHDH) - A man who was magnet fishing on Kendrick Street on Friday night found what appeared to be an unexploded ordnance in a river, which prompted a Bob Squad response.

After Sean Martell called it in around 6 p.m., emergency crews responded to the scene and secured the area pending the arrival of the Massachusetts State Police Bomb Squad, which has since determined the ordnance will have to be disposed of.

“It was scary at first but then it was exciting,” he told 7NEWS. “I am so happy that I pulled it out and no kid was out here magnet fishing and they found it.”

Police are warning residents that it will be disposed of at the Needham/Dover/Wellesley line and you may hear it in town. There is currently no threat to the public and the incident appears to be isolated

Kids (young men) magnet fish for sure it’s a huge you tube following about it
Now In Boston? Probably not

My kid is pissed that he didn’t find it!! He loves magnet fishing, but we’ve never even gotten anything good!! He still loves it!!

My kid is pissed that he didn’t find it!! He loves magnet fishing, but we’ve never even gotten anything good!! He still loves it!!
Commercial fishing boat on loading docks, we drop stuff in the water all the time you’re welcome

One officer said ''look at the tip. It's live''.

bird-orly

So we still don't know what they found? LOL. Way to go MSP. LOL

Of course, my daughter was driving 95 in CT on Fri AM. Some moron lost his shipping container on 95W about mid-state. Shut down the ENTIRE highway. News on it? Nah. They had to detour traffic OFF of 95 in the middle of some city and down one exit. Cluster-bleep. Not a single bit of news. ?????

Needham is the highest point between Boston and Providence. In the 1950’s it was the site of a Nike Missile battery. There where also 120 mm anti-aircraft guns. One of the concrete bases for the AA gun is located about 100 yards in the woods from the Kendrick St. bridge. I wonder if that shell has anything to do with that old installation.
The Nike site and the anti Aircraft guns were decommissioned after the Russians developed ICBMs.
A little interesting trivia is the high school sports teams are known as the Needham rockets.

So we still don't know what they found? LOL. Way to go MSP. LOL

Of course, my daughter was driving 95 in CT on Fri AM. Some moron lost his shipping container on 95W about mid-state. Shut down the ENTIRE highway. News on it? Nah. They had to detour traffic OFF of 95 in the middle of some city and down one exit. Cluster-bleep. Not a single bit of news. ?????
Here’s a screenshot of what he pulled up. Honestly it looks like a giant turd.

IMG_1217.jpeg

That’s funny people hear about unexploded ordinance and go down there to see if they can find some

That’s funny people hear about unexploded ordinance and go down there to see if they can find some
They jizzed their pants when they saw that the first guy got his YouTube channel mentioned on the news and rushed down there for the “views” if they can find something, too. It’s good that these geniuses realize that they hooked onto unexploded ordinance and decide to pull it up onto the public bridge and bang it around to show on their video feed. I know, it’s not likely what they pulled out would detonate, but they don’t know the age or condition of what they’re pulling up, and in one of the videos the guy says, “oh no it’s a bomb” and then yanks it up and bangs it on the side railing to show everyone. Brilliant.

They jizzed their pants when they saw that the first guy got his YouTube channel mentioned on the news and rushed down there for the “views” if they can find something, too. It’s good that these geniuses realize that they hooked onto unexploded ordinance and decide to pull it up onto the public bridge and bang it around to show on their video feed. I know, it’s not likely what they pulled out would detonate, but they don’t know the age or condition of what they’re pulling up, and in one of the videos the guy says, “oh no it’s a bomb” and then yanks it up and bangs it on the side railing to show everyone. Brilliant.
I didn’t see the second photo it would be really easy to go there and fake it

An old buddy of mine was a great oxy addict. He said that back in the day before Fentanyl, if someone OD'd, addicts would race over to that dealer to try and get a hot dose. Not to die, but to get the highest high they could high. Same dummies, different day.

Maybe shopping carriages will be next.

Back
Top Bottom