• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Man found with large-capacity firearms, ammunition William Walker, 45, jailed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because nobody ever gets jacked up when they haven't done anything wrong, right? :( /s

One of my wife's moonbat friends was raving about how awesome it was that the Sharon PD got these "weapons off the street."

It breaks my heart. This guy is in a world of trouble for a victimless crime.

Plus all the bullshit for the 209A etc.

-Mike

At least they weren't able to tack on an 'unsafe storage' charge (not that it really matters at this point)

He's facing so many felonies that it is ridiculous. The ADA will wet himself with pleasure putting another notch in his belt!

Story posted is that he bought them while living in Denver and then Seattle before coming to MA.

There are tons of people in MA just like him, ignorant that this isn't Free America and you need special licenses and permission for everything.

I'm surprised that the ignorant dealers refused to take the guns for sale (according to the story) since he didn't have a LTC (which is a NON-issue for an FFL).

I'm surprised that the ignorant dealers refused to take the guns for sale (according to the story) since he didn't have a LTC (which is a NON-issue for an FFL).

From what we've seen from some dealers in the past, at least neither of them ratted out the guy themselves.

He's facing so many felonies that it is ridiculous. The ADA will wet himself with pleasure putting another notch in his belt! Story posted is that he bought them while living in Denver and then Seattle before coming to MA. There are tons of people in MA just like him, ignorant that this isn't Free America and you need special licenses and permission for everything. I'm surprised that the ignorant dealers refused to take the guns for sale (according to the story) since he didn't have a LTC (which is a NON-issue for an FFL).

I have met e few of these people just walking my dog. I Usually ask how long it took for them to get their license to carry when they moved here..... Huh what's that?
People that move here from free America sometimes think everywhere is like home.

I liked the Cold Carbine he had.

Should be legal since it was not a stolen gun.

Thankfully the police were honorable men who refused to enforce an immoral law and told the guy to store his stuff with a licensed friend and go get a LTC... Oh, wait, nope... They ****ed him and then bragged about it to anyone that would listen. Heroes.

Thankfully the police were honorable men who refused to enforce an immoral law and told the guy to store his stuff with a licensed friend and go get a LTC... Oh, wait, nope... They ****ed him and then bragged about it to anyone that would listen. Heroes.

And they wonder why so many people don't like or trust any of them??[rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes]

Is "street justice" ok with you? Im just curious as to your thougts on that.

$20 says the cops were informed by A) an ex or B) a fellow gun owner.

Also, he didn't have to move 60 miles. More like 20 to 21. Point is kind of moot now however.

License or not, we live in an awfully scary state. The message I get out of this? Take the SO's anger and instability seriously. Get whatever you own out of this state and into secure storage before she erupts into FR mode. You may still lose it all for your bad partnering decision, but at least you can avoid a felony conviction and prison. [thinking]

. Get whatever you own out of this state and into secure storage before she erupts into FR mode. . [thinking]

That won't help you. When the judge orders you to turn in all your guns, you have to give them ALL up, regardless of their location.

Also, he didn't have to move 60 miles. More like 20 to 21. Point is kind of moot now however.

I don't have the time to find the exact post, but his ex is the one who did it to him. She called the cops to tell them that he had them in the garage and asked them to take them away.

License or not, we live in an awfully scary state. The message I get out of this? Take the SO's anger and instability seriously. Get whatever you own out of this state and into secure storage before she erupts into FR mode. You may still lose it all for your bad partnering decision, but at least you can avoid a felony conviction and prison. [thinking]

Takeaways:

1. Don't have a SO.
2. Don't live in Massachusetts.

"Andrea Hardy Lovett Thank you SPD. I don't believe that unlicensed weapons are part of a "well-regulated militia"!!"

Dear God in heaven. I nearly broke my forehead on my keyboard.

Agreed in general. But for it to reach this level, it usually takes two. The contributing azzhole factor is typically high in both. He's 45. For his wife to have a restraining order and dropping the dime on him, she went nuclear and his life is effectively ruined. Don't be an azzhole and these things usually don't happen.

Better read MGL (or the Fed Lautenberg Act) . . . that won't work after a 209A is issued. EVERY state must confiscate and since MA requires a LTC for possession, he's done!

Read the Patch story. Ex or about to be pulled 209A and called PD on him.

That won't help you. When the judge orders you to turn in all your guns, you have to give them ALL up, regardless of their location.

Not true, as EJFudd stated, he'd lose the guns but not "win" a felony conviction! Half a loaf is better than none!

"Andrea Hardy Lovett Thank you SPD. I don't believe that unlicensed weapons are part of a "well-regulated militia"!!"

Dear God in heaven. I nearly broke my forehead on my keyboard.

Keep in mind that the sheep hear about "illegal guns" or "unregistered guns" multiple times per day, so that is why this is a natural reaction of sheep.

I have met e few of these people just walking my dog. I Usually ask how long it took for them to get their license to carry when they moved here..... Huh what's that?
People that move here from free America sometimes think everywhere is like home.

Never mind people that moved here from free America. I know guys that have those lifetime FID cards. One guy showed me his collection, a very very nice collection. He proudly showed me his lifetime FID. Told him that it was expired. He scoffed. None of my business....

ETA: I almost forgot. He had none of them locked. Had them all in his den, in closets, draws, one on the wall. Whatever. He's lived this long, none of my business. Also, not sure if his wife was also a lifetime FID holder. That would also be bad given how he stores them. He at least has a little cover with the expired FID.

Last edited:
Im a cop. 28 years worth. Im most certainly not a cop apologist friendo, but I am a realist.
In for a penny, in for a pound, right?

I pretty much figured you were a cop immediately from the tone of your post, and you are absolutely NOT my friend, so lets clear that up right up front.

after just a few comments, this is exactly why i have resorted to just straight out calling people idiots who preach about tougher gun laws but can't understand simple cosmetic differences or what is even considered "high powered." or basic freedom for that matter.

Wait were those " Live rounds? " sorry officer they walked in the door on their own. Hopefully no priors and just a slap on the wrist, the courts are pretty much in chaos these days.

I pretty much figured you were a cop immediately from the tone of your post, and you are absolutely NOT my friend, so lets clear that up right up front.

Not that he needs any help, but GPP is about the least cop-apologist cop you're going to find here. That said, the guy is jammed up. He tried to sell/consign them, they were locked up, and he was in an untenable situation, and then got 209a'd. Truly screwed.

Not that he needs any help, but GPP is about the least cop-apologist cop you're going to find here. That said, the guy is jammed up. He tried to sell/consign them, they were locked up, and he was in an untenable situation, and then got 209a'd. Truly screwed.

Still no excuse for ruining a man's life. Prosecutors used to use prosecutorial discretion. Cops also.

Not so in this case. Truly sad. And yet another case of 'be careful who you breed with'

Not so in this case. Truly sad. And yet another case of 'be careful who you breed with'

Fact, thankfully I introduced my wife to the sport of shooting back when I met her and she was hooked from there on. 26 years later shes a better dam shot than I am lol.

Every guy who posts a thread here about his GF or Wife not liking guns needs to read this story and consider whether living in MA with a questionable partner is a smart life choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom