Man found with large-capacity firearms, ammunition William Walker, 45, jailed

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.wcvb.com/news/man-found-...aign=WCVB Channel 5 Boston&Content Type=Story

Sharon police arrested a local resident after he was found with several large-capacity firearms and thousands of rounds of ammunition.

Police said they were assisting a local resident Friday when they received word about a man who may have had a large number of weapons that weren't properly licensed.

An investigation led to a number of weapons being seized, police said. Several thousand rounds of ammunition were also seized.

The owner of the weapons, William Walker, 45, was arrested and charged with illegal possession of large-capacity firearms, illegal possession of large-capacity magazines and ammunition and possession of firearms without being properly licensed.

Walker is being held in jail until his arraignment in Stoughton District Court on Monday.

Sounds like someone dimed him out. Clearly this guy is in violation of MA law (e.g. P-mags) but based on the article it doesn't look like he's done anything more than acquire what would be a completely lawful firearms collection in any other state.

This is precisely why I don't advertise the fact that I shoot or own guns. No NRA stickers either. Especially if all it takes one phone call to get you jammed up in some BS.

Article is highly misleading. (No surprise)
Who is the local rat that needs a kick in the jimmies.

I love how they always make big deal over the amount of ammo they find. Gotta scare the folks.

Wonder if he was bragging about it. Oh well, sucks he could have been in almost any other state but MA and not been breaking any laws (provided he's not a PP).

"Police....received word...."
Latest Vegas Odds:
Neighbor: 8 to 1...."Friend": 5 to 1....Unpaid (stiffed) contractor: 4 to 1....Ex-Girlfriend/Wife/Both: Even money

Meanwhile, I always end up thinking how in some states the end result would've been "Meh".

Just sayin'

Wonder if he was bragging about it. Oh well, sucks he could have been in almost any other state but MA and not been breaking any laws (provided he's not a PP).

I was thinking that he was bragging or talking to much too.

Article is highly misleading. (No surprise)
Who is the local rat that needs a kick in the jimmies. I love how they always make big deal over the amount of ammo they find. Gotta scare the folks.
"If it bleeds, it leads"...Couple of .38s and a sandwich bag full of Tula = Page 4 Metro Section (buried under the story "Aggravated Rape charges dismissed on local gang bangers" etc).....But throw in a Glock and/or a mag loader found in the white homeowners house? Fire up the helicopters, cue the hotties on the Channel 7 anchor desk, etc etc etc...

60 miles north, no crime.

eta: to be more clear , no crime committed by this guy if he was 60 miles north.

Last edited:
I wonder if that's reloading bullets in those boxes or ammunition. Not being splayed out, and boxes implying ammunition would have been shipped to MA makes me think that there's even less going on here than we think.

There is a possibility that this guy moved in from a free state with his gun collection, never once giving thought to the fact that in MA, gun ownership is not a right unless you have a permission slip from the cops. I've heard of stuff like that in other commie places. Tourists from America go to NYC, carry the whole time they are there then get jammed up when they go to check their firearms at the luggage counter for the trip home. Its not inconceivable for the same sort of thing to have occurred in this situation.

Everyone involved with this, from the snitch to the cops to the prison guard -- all despicable people. All, like good little Nazis, just doing the job. If there ever is a revolution or collapse I really hope we have the Nuremberg trial equivalents. So many have it coming.

There is a possibility that this guy moved in from a free state with his gun collection, never once giving thought to the fact that in MA, gun ownership is not a right unless you have a permission slip from the cops. I've heard of stuff like that in other commie places. Tourists from America go to NYC, carry the whole time they are there then get jammed up when they go to check their firearms at the luggage counter for the trip home. Its not inconceivable for the same sort of thing to have occurred in this situation.

I didn't see anything in that photo I can't buy in the same store where I buy my groceries now that I don't live in MA.

He has all this without a proper license, so lets make it harder to get a license. Only in Massachusetts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom