MA: Deval to Introduce New Gun Legislation Today

What happened to letting the people vote on issues that really affect us ... Why does the president take advice from letters sent by 8yr olds that their parents/teachers make them repeat ... Why are there soooooo many freaking moonbats .....

What happened to letting the people vote on issues that really affect us ... Why does the president take advice from letters sent by 8yr olds that their parents/teachers make them repeat ... Why are there soooooo many freaking moonbats .....

Voting is over. Government transparency is non existent. The will of the people is put on mute the minute politicians meet behind closed doors. Washington as their own agenda, and we are not in it.

Letters to reps, rallies, petitions, they mean absolutely nothing, feel-good work at best. Lobby, or vote from the rooftops, other than that, it's a losing battle. Get real people, your backs are against the wall. Nobody is coming to the rescue. Time we help ourselves, or just lay down your arms. You can tell your grandchildren stories about what it was like to be able to write what you want in school without being taken away to political re-education. You can tell them what a voting booth looked like. You can tell them that there weren't book burnings when you were younger. You can tell them what was in the bill of rights. You can tell them you were free once. Then you can apologize for ensuring that they would never be.

Or...

well, you know what the alternative is.

We aren't becoming them. They will regret the day they pass anything.

Will they though? They will get reelected and praised by the media. How will they regret it in MA anyway? I'm guessing no one will go Henry Bowman on them, so I predict no regrets.

http://i499.photobucket.com/albums/rr359/shg_graphics/funny/shg_ObamaJoker01.gif
nyqu9y9y.jpg

So what did Remington say/do about New York.

What will S&W do about mass.....
They took dabitches tax breaks but will they stand up for the people who paid for there tax breaks !

Will they though? They will get reelected and praised by the media. How will they regret it in MA anyway? I'm guessing no one will go Henry Bowman on them, so I predict no regrets.

With that mentality back in the late 1700s, we'd be flying this today

Union_Jack.jpg

Hopefully the breed of Americans will balls hasn't been bred out of the gene pool. I know plenty that still have them.

This thread should be deleted. Repeat after me people:

"We already have a strict AWB in Mass, this never could have happened here. That evil killy gun is already illegal."

Since when do the antis and them Dems let truth the stop them? This is part of our problem, we are too honest. Engage is misinformation back! These people don't know the laws, use that our advantage.

Guess I will have to use my New Hampshire home, which started out as a hunting cabin but now has all the services a home would have,septic system, electricity etc. Guess its time to move and after 32 years in my present job see if I can retire and flee this state. This stuff is just gone competently out of control.

When I'm at our place in NH I feel like a free man and I can buy whatever fcking gun I want. I would give my left nut to move back to my home state permanently and in fact, I'm making it my goal for 2013. How I'm going to do it given my line of work I don't know, but I'm going to try like hell. I have to for the sake of my family.

Hey Devoid, and Maobama, eat a dick:

Example
2. A is a U.S. citizen and maintains a home in State X and a home in State Y. A resides in State X except for weekends or the summer months of the year and in State Y for the weekends or the summer months of the year. During the time that A actually resides in State X, A is a resident of State X, and during the time that A actually resides in State Y, A is a resident of State Y.

Folks, Obama will be introducing significant anti-gun legislation as well. There is nowhere to run to. Leaving MA won't get you out of the frying pan.

It's not just about guns, that is the tipping point, coupled with the tax hikes proposed the only thing I have invested in this state is the commercial seabass and striped bass fisheries, and changes have been proposed there as well, when they take that they have taken every pursuit of happiness I have ventured.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not just about guns, that is the tipping point, coupled with the tax hikes proposed the only thing I have invested in this state is the commercial seabass and striped bass fisheries, and changes have been proposed there as well, when they take that they have taken every pursuit of happiness I have ventured.

The second amendment will go first. The rest will follow.

13582-004-473F0468.jpg

Folks, Obama will be introducing significant anti-gun legislation as well. There is nowhere to run to. Leaving MA won't get you out of the frying pan.

That's not entirely true, you could move to a state bold enough to nullify a federal AWB using the powers of the 10th Amendment

THIS.

What do people really think moving to NH, Montana, or Texas is going to do now?

These laws now are getting passed whether we like it or not.

The second amendment will go first. The rest will follow.

13582-004-473F0468.jpg

Oh I'm in, and prepared. I just don't think the populous of our once great country is onboard... We won't win getting bloody, we need to eliminate main stream media, and sway minds...

Oh I'm in, and prepared. I just don't think the populous of our once great country is onboard... We won't win getting bloody, we need to eliminate main stream media, and sway minds...

The populous of the south, south-west, and midwest will destroy anything coming down federally. Northeast will be different, but keep in mind, we are the anomaly, not the majority. However, that does not mean all is lost up here.

The populous of the south, south-west, and midwest will destroy anything coming down federally. Northeast will be different, but keep in mind, we are the anomaly, not the majority. However, that does not mean all is lost up here.
I sure hope your right.

THIS.

What do people really think moving to NH, Montana, or Texas is going to do now?

These laws now are getting passed whether we like it or not.

Won't get passed this house. Hell, he might not even have the votes in the senate.

Although I usually agree with you, I think all is lost up this way.

As do I, but we are one SCOTUS appointment away from Heller and McDonald being overturned, which is so sobering a thought, forget I mentioned it.

And they are one foot over the line in the sand away from waking up the monster that is the second amendment. They can use pens and paper all they want. That's what the English did. How did that work out for them?

- - - Updated - - -

Although I usually agree with you, I think all is lost up this way.

Only if we remain stagnant and complacent.

"And they are one foot over the line in the sand away from waking up the monster that is the second amendment. They can use pens and paper all they want. That's what the English did. How did that work out for them?"

But the strategy to disarm us will never be a full scale banning, it will be creeping incrementalism, tactics that erode our rights over time, like we are seeing now, its a suffocation approach and they will use every Newtown in the future (and there will be more) to beat us down.

I believe the key will be the reaction by the police and the military, but in command and control organizations, it is unlikely that a large number of oficers AT ONE TIME will say no more.

Could you imagine if NY State LEO's today said NO, we are not enforcing these laws and there was a statewide strike, this is called an informational cascade, and a tipping point, but we are not there yet.

How we get there I do not know, perhaps bloodshed, perhaps it happens through an unrelated shock, such as an economic crisis.

Either way, the battl right now is being fought in the media, via the perception that one side is winning vis-a-vis the other.

The only way we win is if we win the battle for control of the message and control of the Preference Cascade, which is the how and why behind the collapse of all tyranical endeavors:

Such regimes have little legitimacy, but they spend a lot of effort making sure that citizens don’t realize the extent to which their fellow-citizens dislike the regime. If the secret police and the censors are doing their job, 99% of the populace can hate the regime and be ready to revolt against it – but no revolt will occur because no one realizes that everyone else feels the same way.

This works until something breaks the spell, and the discontented realize that their feelings are widely shared, at which point the collapse of the regime may seem very sudden to outside observers – or even to the citizens themselves. Claims after the fact that many people who seemed like loyal apparatchiks really loathed the regime are often self-serving, of course. But they’re also often true: Even if one loathes the regime, few people have the force of will to stage one-man revolutions, and when preferences are sufficiently falsified, each dissident may feel that he or she is the only one, or at least part of a minority too small to make any difference.

To counter this the tyrants rely on Alinsky's rule #12

RULE 12: “Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom