MA: Deval to Introduce New Gun Legislation Today

Hear it on the news this morning but couldn't find any current articles. Seems to be consistent with earlier reports. Must be in addition to anything Linsky is cooking up as well.

------

>snip<
But Patrick says there are other state-level measures that need to be taken to ensure firearms do not fall into the wrong hands. The one-gun-a-month restriction is intended to stop “straw buyers” who purchase a large number of guns and then sell them illegally on the black market, Patrick administration officials say.

In addition to enacting that limit, the governor’s bill would enroll Massachusetts in a national mental health registry for firearm background checks, and impose registration requirements for firearm purchases at gun shows.

http://www.boston.com/metrodesk/201...-regulation/qwrhw0d6ObDt18ibJhldJP/story.html

[crying] I heard it this morning too, i thought it was a cruel joke... This guy has raised my boodpressure alot these past two days. First a mileage tax, now this... I can't wait to leave this idiotic state.

I'm with No Trucks Allowed. There is always another low despicable action which MASS Politicians try to nail US with. Can't they just leave us the F**k Alone.

Someone must be held accountable and we're easy targets. God forbid they actually hold the criminals responsible and use the maximum sentences for gun-related crimes. They also calculate how many votes can be won/lost by picking sides...easy to identify the winner.

"Patrick administration officials say the Bushmaster .223-caliber rifle that the Connecticut shooter allegedly used cannot be legally purchased in Massachusetts because it is prohibited under the state’s assault weapons ban."
Last time I checked these "military grade destructive people killers " are perfectly legal in Ma. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. F***king people don't even understand current laws. How can they introduce new ones when they don't understand the firearm or "assault weapon" or even the existing laws.

"Patrick administration officials say the Bushmaster .223-caliber rifle that the Connecticut shooter allegedly used cannot be legally purchased in Massachusetts because it is prohibited under the state’s assault weapons ban."
Last time I checked these "military grade destructive people killers " are perfectly legal in Ma. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. F***king people don't even understand current laws. How can they introduce new ones when they don't understand the firearm or "assault weapon" or even the existing laws.

Shh..... They think the AWB actually works, don't tell them it dosent!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SSSSShhhhhh..... Don't let them know.

- - - Updated - - -

Shh..... They think the AWB actually works, don't tell them it dosent!

I guess I owe you a beer now. [laugh]

SSSSShhhhhh..... Don't let them know.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess I owe you a beer now. [laugh]

German lager... Ill PM my address...
Seriously though mass is ranked one of the best states as far as murder rate, so they actually think that the provisions in place work. If he thinks there are no bushmasters in mass he probably thinks there are no hi cap mags either. Our governor does not even know the existing laws in this state yet he feels we need more....... I have come to the conclusion mass politicians are really effin stupid.

More BS:

Patrick has previously pushed for a series of measures including restricting gun owners to purchasing one firearm a month.

He's also proposed clamping down on "straw purchasers" who buy guns legally and then resell them to convicted felons and others barred from owning guns.

Patrick has said he also wants to enroll Massachusetts in a national mental health registry for firearm background checks and tighten laws governing who may handle machine guns.

http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/local_politics/2013/01/governor_expected_file_massachusetts_gun_control_bill

There should be a mass exodus from places like MA and they'd get the message. Especially when they lose enou tax payers to feed their welfare cases.

Like we have a problem with full auto crime here...... Machine guns? Really devolve? Keep your fingers out of the cookie jar a**h***

Yup, after hearing him say that all was good in MA he's still going to try to get new legislation. If its bad enough then you will see me packing up and moving.

Yup, after hearing him say that all was good in MA he's still going to try to get new legislation...

So NY has the toughest gun legislation now?

Wait a day.

Reporter asks Governor Cuomo why the bill was rushed through the Senate, House and signed in record time.

Cuomo: "We were afraid that when people found out that I had proposed this, there would be a run on purchase of assault weapons..."

And you're helping how?

He is completely accurate in his statement. In MA you would have to remove specific features in order to purchase a version of the firearm, and based on that, the firearm would be far less dangerous, in accordance with the AWB we have in place here.

In MA you would have to remove specific features in order to purchase a version of the firearm, and based on that, the firearm would be far less dangerous, in accordance with the AWB we have in place here.

I can only hope your statement was intended as sarcasm.

None of those features make the firearm more dangerous, just scary looking.

Sent from my chimney using smoke signals.

Soon there will be no where to go to get away from Moonbats! The last thing I want to do on Saturday is hop on a T and held into Boston in the cold on my one day off this week , but I feel so strongly about the way this Country is going down the crapper. I will be there with bells on

Soon there will be no where to go to get away from Moonbats! The last thing I want to do on Saturday is hop on a T and held into Boston in the cold on my one day off this week , but I feel so strongly about the way this Country is going down the crapper. I will be there with bells on

This.

Patrick said he also wants Congress to enact a federal assault weapons ban, similar to the one in Massachusetts.

Didn't we used to hang these people

...for turning their back on their country.

This.

I'll be doing the same.

Back
Top Bottom