• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Lost a bet

I was recently challenged this morning lay on my stomach with my hands behind my back for six minutes. I lost. Got me thinking how many of you guys and gals could do it.... no knee on my neck .....

Last edited:
jesus mr. mjbitt, with your health issues over the years your lucky to be breathing while standing. if things go south with these bets you take on, can i have a few of your good guns?

I'll be happy getting myself back to six-minute planks. I used to do them habitually as part of warm-ups at the gym, but fell out of the habit when the gym closed. Now I do them in my "woods gym" on rides... but can only make it to four. [angry]

It's tougher to shoot prone these days with that covid 19 extra pounds in front ;)

That's what the Lethal Weapon tactical roll is for!

FYI: not a good idea to attempt that on a supervised Marine Corps range, even when the movie was relevant. One Marine did that, once.

Tactical Rolls? We haven't tried making those yet....
we've gotten about halfway through Great Gramma's recipe box since we've been trembling in place.... we should be to the "T" section (or would it be under "R" for rolls?) by August... ;)

10 minutes grasping wrist with other hand both behind back sure did make some arm muscles sore. 61 years old maybe 10 pounds over weight. Commercial fisherman not a lay about. I will say it was damn boring. Wife laughed a bit. Could have gone a lot longer.

Back
Top Bottom