• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone wanna bet that these were permitted, nra members?

With the help of numerous tips from the community, police identified 33-year-old Israel Fuentes Jr. and 28-year-old Johnny Alejandro Turcios — both of Lewisdale — as suspects and took them into custody, police said. Both are charged with first-degree murder and related charges.

With the help of numerous tips from the community, police identified 33-year-old Israel Fuentes Jr. and 28-year-old Johnny Alejandro Turcios — both of Lewisdale — as suspects and took them into custody, police said. Both are charged with first-degree murder and related charges.

Yup, damn Irish again......

The suspects were with two other men in a stolen car that had been carjacked Wednesday. They were shooting at another group of people, and Jeremy and his mother were struck in the exchange of gunfire, police said.

So, gang related. But yeah, I have to give up my guns?

The suspects were with two other men in a stolen car that had been carjacked Wednesday. They were shooting at another group of people, and Jeremy and his mother were struck in the exchange of gunfire, police said.

It’s for the children, don’t you know!!

Just make your own gang

The sad part is that this is now normalized and doesnt even raise eyebrows. Where is the public outcry? Where are the folks picketing houses and places of work of our officials to stop the violence by reintroducing measures that -actually- work? A criminal way of living has been glamorized by the entertainment industry and reinforced by non-action by the parents of certain members of our society.

.. and yet we are somehow responsible for this- the law abiding gun owners that fret our local government for the simple reason we... havent done anything illegal.

Now what is wrong with this picture and how it will sustain the test of time? And what is worse- how will this develop in the near future?
Makes me sad ...

Back
Top Bottom