Anyone run this light

Crimson Trace CMR-301 Railmaster Pro with Green Laser, Adjustable 1000 Lumen LED Flashlight and Rechargeable Battery for Shooting, Competition and Range https://a.co/d/6sQjzY5

Traded for a pof 10.5 minute man and it came mounted on it

Not sure if its keep worthy or i should swap it out

Use case...operating in cw3 while conducting offensive raids in stud club fashion

Last edited:
Crimson Trace CMR-301 Railmaster Pro with Green Laser, Adjustable 1000 Lumen LED Flashlight and Rechargeable Battery for Shooting, Competition and Range https://a.co/d/6sQjzY5

Traded for a pof 10.5 minute man and it came mounted on it

Not sure if its keep worthy or i should swap it out

Use case...operating in cw3 while conducting offense raids in stud clun fashion

It would be appreciated if you held a karma for me. I'll pay for shipping. [smile]

I probably should do some updating. Im still ricking TLR-1s'...
Why? They are awesome. If you don't need the latest hotness, the TLR1 is tough to beat.

It works on both rifles and pistols. The HL version is insanely bright. Too bright for use inside my house, frankly.

I know you were just joking, but the TLR1 is a truly great light.

Why? They are awesome. If you don't need the latest hotness, the TLR1 is tough to beat.

It works on both rifles and pistols. The HL version is insanely bright. Too bright for use inside my house, frankly.

I know you were just joking, but the TLR1 is a truly great light.
I like longer lights on my long guns

And tlr's annoy me asthetically

Is it a duel fuel type light? Rechargeable and or regular batts? I don’t know if I’d trust a rechargeable light on my guns. Maybe I’m just old fashioned. If you’re going to keep it on I’d test it thoroughly for how long it’ll hold a charge and even then maybe buy a second rechargeable battery to swap out if it dies.

Edited to read: DUEL fuel not fuel fuel

Last edited:
Screenshot_20240401-121851~2.png
I know I'm in the minority but I cannot stand pressure pads with the cord attached to the thumb switch, all my rifles have a $100 Fenix with CR123's in it.

I have one in my truck that has been stationed there for about 5 years, I use it sparingly but the batteries still work through arctic and broiling temps

Great looking light OP but as Cams suggested I'd test the shit out of it first

View attachment 868041
I know I'm in the minority but I cannot stand pressure pads with the cord attached to the thumb switch, all my rifles have a $100 Fenix with CR123's in it.

I have one in my truck that has been stationed there for about 5 years, I use it sparingly but the batteries still work through arctic and broiling temps

Great looking light OP but as Cams suggested I'd test the shit out of it first
I agree pressure pads annoy the shit out of me on rifles

I love it on my stribog though pressure pad grips nice...my longer rifles i have surefires with just the tail button

On my mk18s i run cheap mlok lights that rail mount but i love the feel on the smaller rifle and the push button...need to upgrade the bog in the back just got it a brace...the light is next

Attachments

• 20240401_133553.jpg
    20240401_133553.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 11
  • 20240401_135536.jpg
    20240401_135536.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20240401_140113.jpg
    IMG_20240401_140113.jpg
    503.1 KB · Views: 11
Back
Top Bottom