• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Littleton Shitheads

Status
Not open for further replies.
But does everybody have a Vax card?
dec-5014313-m8189-vax-system-board_1_3f56039fd2e76ebcff2ed2f54ffe9eda.jpg

a few gun shops should sponsor kids sports, complete with "Fred's Gun Shop" on the back of their jerseys

Imaging every Little League team with a gun shop name on it

tonight's game: Fred's Glocks vs Sam's Sigs
Championship team: Inlet Hot Screamers

It comes down to availability of space. I have 87,000 sf of rental space ranging from 60 to 5300 sf. Due to my superior management skills (plus reasonable rents), we are 100% occupied. There are no code, parking or zoning issues. "They" are always looking for "something" wrong just because of Gunz Are Bad. There are a few dickheads on the boards who operate on personal opinion. FFLives matter. Jack.
Jack, can you OUT the petty bureaucrat who ordered the inspection? They must be looking for white supremacist's and Trump supporters because we know woke liberals are scared of guns.

Jack, can you OUT the petty bureaucrat who ordered the inspection? They must be looking for white supremacist's and Trump supporters because we know woke liberals are scared of guns.
Don't know who it was this time. Any "concerned person" can initiate it. If I ask, they just pass the buck anyway from the bldg dep't to the PD, to the planning board , to ATF, to the UPS driver, to Covid and so on. And I really don't care. One time a guy on the board of health wanted to give me shit because he saw a tire in the parking lot that had rain water in it and said that it was a breeding ground for 'skeets. I threw the tire into the big bog adjoining the property and he was happy. Littleton is just a hick town that wants to be like Concord. They've spent years and lots of bucks designing a sewer system for the common area (Littleton properties are on septic) and still don't know where the leaching field is going to be. They are looking at the high school football field for that. Jack.

Last edited:
We need to make this happen and do a video documentary of it.
We could do all kinds of cute things. We could go to Little Jack's back yard range and see who could run the most number of rounds thru the Tommy while still keeping the can of beer balanced on our heads. Jack.
Why is there a concern that someone may be manufacturing firearms? Does manufacturing require a special permit?
Yes. 07FFL. ALL the guys in the Mill have it. It's 'cause gunz. I wouldn't be surprised if Maura initiated this. Jack

Reactions: AHM
We could do all kinds of cute things. We could go to Little Jack's back yard range and see who could run the most number of rounds thru the Tommy while still keeping the can of beer balanced on our heads. Jack.

Yes. 07FFL. ALL the guys in the Mill have it. It's 'cause gunz. I wouldn't be surprised if Maura initiated this. Jack
Maybe something along the lines of a building that size can't house that many factories. It must be over crowded, unsafe, and an environmental hazard..... but it isn't.

One time a guy on the board of health wanted to give me shit because he saw a tire in the parking lot that had rain water in it and said that it was a breeding ground for 'skeets. I threw the tire into the big bog adjoining the property and he was happy.
JFC...but the bog wasn't a breeding ground for mosquitos? These town/city/state "leaders" are insanely stupid

“You can’t fight City Hall”

You sure as shit can.

Board of Health is a catchall for everything. I had 15 people inspecting a sewer grate…Mind you, I discovered it…Cities never maintained it in 40 years. But it was a real area of concern….

Here you are paying the stormwater runoff tax. The water only flowing into my property….

But we got 15 guys standing out there looking at a sewer grate…

I wish they would just spit on Their hand before they give me the reach around

JFC...but the bog wasn't a breeding ground for mosquitos? These town/city/state "leaders" are insanely stupid
Well, they have a lot to be concerned about. How many vacation days left this year, how many years to retirement and where they left their car keys. Jack.

Has anyone put in a FOIA request for all emails between the town governance and building department pertaining to the mills? If they haven't yet they might want to.

If you wait long enough they will accidentally CC you in an email talking shit about everything you’re doing….

FOIA sounds great…But you’re better off let them go full retard…Which will be great when you actually file a motion of discovery….

You always have to be three steps ahead of these pricks

I hate to say it, just violate something on purpose. That way people have something else to talk about, the city can get a win and whoever is complaining and think they gotcha…

But you have to remember it’s like a case of herpes it’s never gone for good

Never.

They aren't interested in "finding something." They are interested in Shutting the Mill down. This shit will not stop until they do so the best thing is to just shut them up every time until you can prove harassment. Then it's up to the lawyers.

Meet & Greet open house would be awesome... some Pro-2A-owned food trucks outside.. DJ, etc... maybe some games and raffles... benefits to go to Comm2A or GOAL.

and market it as FFLives Matter Fest.

would put a hair across their collective arses.
In

A lot of people in this thread are treating it like
one of the NES bad-neighbor/pro-revenge threads.

Try to remember that Jack knows the actual inspector
and isn't trying to get him doxxed, etc.
Excellent point. But many people on this thread apparently don’t have the capacity to think clearly and be an adult. They put forth all their great ideas to react. Childish, not helpful and keyboard commando tough guy talk.

Reactions: AHM
Excellent point. But many people on this thread apparently don’t have the capacity to think clearly and be an adult. They put forth all their great ideas to react. Childish, not helpful and keyboard commando tough guy talk.
Oh, for all I remember I may have made some childish suggestions in this thread.
I just hope I didn't write anything that boomerangs on Jack and the shops.

Maybe you should shut the ac down for maintenance and have your vendors take a day off....
That is pretty funny, thinking that there is building level AC. Some rooms have installed their own AC but that is under the control of (and usually paid for by) the occupants. My shop has AC and it has been a brutal electric bill this summer.

A lot of people in this thread are treating it like
one of the NES bad-neighbor/pro-revenge threads.

Try to remember that Jack knows the actual inspector
and isn't trying to get him doxxed, etc.
Word is that the inspector is a gunnie and friend of one of the larger FFL tenants. Maybe a customer. Who knows? He may well be a member here on the forum and may be reading all this. If I get to meet him I'll find out. I've set it up to have Tony show him around. Jack.

That is pretty funny, thinking that there is building level AC. Some rooms have installed their own AC but that is under the control of (and usually paid for by) the occupants. My shop has AC and it has been a brutal electric bill this summer.
Lol the mill post dates my mass tenure so i have no idea

If we had central A/C in this massive mill, I'd need big bucks from the tenants for install and running it. My business model, which is keeping the mill full by offering affordable rents, would go out the window. It works for class A office space. Years ago we had a problem keeping up with the electric bills. We looked around and saw that we had about 40 window A/Cs of various sizes running 24/7 during the summer. Now we charge tenants who are not separately metered a modest $100/yr for each window unit and ask them to not run them when the space is not occupied. Jack.

Reactions: 92G
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom