• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Littleton FFLs

I'm not on here much, so I apologize if this topic has been beaten to death. What is the story on the Littleton FFLs assembling AR's? I know tha thte ATF is aware of the operation and assume that they would have cracked down already if there was an actual infraction. So, am I OK to purchase an AR there? I understand the coming debacle, so want to make sure that I am above board before any potential law passes. Thank you very much for the insight.

"I understand the coming debacle, so want to make sure that I am above board before any potential law passes. Thank you very much for the insight."

Unfortunately there simply aren't any guarantees at the moment as the bill has not gone through the senate yet so we don't know how the final version looks. That said, it's much easier not to retain someone you have, than to acquire something you can't, no?

If someone had been prosecuted for buying an AR since Maura's press conference we probably would have heard about it by now.

As for the current legislation being batted around nobody knows what the final product would look like and frankly I think most of us don't care at this point. It's currently stalled in the State Senate vs State Rep pissing match phase of who can out gun grab the other.

You want "certainty" in a State which intentionally obfuscates and refuses to provide legal clarity.

They do this as a deliberate mechanism of political control.

Many, many people have enjoyed asserting their legal right to purchase lower receivers, which The Commomwealth of Massachusetts DOES NOT consider to be a firearm under existing MA law.

They may decide to punish you one day for it.

Then again--they may not.

In the meantime, posession (as they say) is 90% of the law.

The OP is an AI chat bot initiated by the State House.

Yeah? The State House AI chat bot sold a TAVOR?

IWI Tavor X-95 SOLD

There are a lot of people in this state who have no idea what is going on--or what their options are--and as the clock ticks down on their options this site can be a valuable source of leadership and knowlege.

Or not.

I'm not on here much, so I apologize if this topic has been beaten to death. What is the story on the Littleton FFLs assembling AR's? I know tha thte ATF is aware of the operation and assume that they would have cracked down already if there was an actual infraction. So, am I OK to purchase an AR there? I understand the coming debacle, so want to make sure that I am above board before any potential law passes. Thank you very much for the insight.
There literally is no story. Also dealers all over the state do the same thing. Are you ok? Lol... well if you are pant shitting, i would sell your shit because there's 0 certainty in anything in mass.

That’s ludicrous. ARs are illegal! You better move to NH because Chinese communist lady mayor and lesbian governator is on the way to your house right now with the AFT to arrest you! Heck off, Globe wench!

the story on the Littleton FFLs assembling AR's?
there is no story and no one was assembling nothing, of course.

the globe story was raising a potent question of when the intent to commit intent will finally be prosecuted - with full absense of the law being broken, just because it feels right.

Yeah? The State House AI chat bot sold a TAVOR?

IWI Tavor X-95 SOLD

There are a lot of people in this state who have no idea what is going on--or what their options are--and as the clock ticks down on their options this site can be a valuable source of leadership and knowlege.

Or not.

Calm your ass down and check your fire.

It's called entrapment.

OP is a fed.

i am really perppexed - who the hell coded this shit this way to completely ruin fingers and feet, while all the rest is looking so damn great?
except of the doggie in the front center, as it grew head from the stomach.

You can either blame the white engineer or the H1B immigrant who sat in his lap while he designed it.

You can either blame the white engineer or the H1B immigrant who sat in his lap while he designed it.
i would blame QA.

despite of the blame, still, very odd, why it has no ability to make fingers well.

i would blame QA.

despite of the blame, still, very odd, why it has no ability to make fingers well.

It has to do with how the images are generated. Getting the right number of fingers is tough because you need to be able to count the number of fingers and generate a new image if it's not right.

The stories told of Diogenes illustrate the logical consistency of his character. He inured himself to the weather by living in a clay wine jar[5][19] belonging to the temple of Cybele.[20] He destroyed the single wooden bowl he possessed on seeing a peasant boy drink from the hollow of his hands. He then exclaimed: "Fool that I am, to have been carrying superfluous baggage all this time!".[21][22] It was contrary to Athenian customs to eat within the marketplace, and still he would eat there, for, as he explained when rebuked, it was during the time he was in the marketplace that he felt hungry. He used to stroll about in full daylight with a lamp; when asked what he was doing, he would answer, "I am looking for a man."[23] (Modern sources often say that Diogenes was looking for an "honest man", but in ancient sources he is simply "looking for a man" – "ἄνθρωπον ζητῶ".[24] In his view, the unreasoning behavior of the people around him meant that they did not qualify as men.) Diogenes looked for a man but reputedly found nothing but rascals and scoundrels.[25]

It has to do with how the images are generated. Getting the right number of fingers is tough because you need to be able to count the number of fingers and generate a new image if it's not right.

The stories told of Diogenes illustrate the logical consistency of his character. He inured himself to the weather by living in a clay wine jar[5][19] belonging to the temple of Cybele.[20] He destroyed the single wooden bowl he possessed on seeing a peasant boy drink from the hollow of his hands. He then exclaimed: "Fool that I am, to have been carrying superfluous baggage all this time!".[21][22] It was contrary to Athenian customs to eat within the marketplace, and still he would eat there, for, as he explained when rebuked, it was during the time he was in the marketplace that he felt hungry. He used to stroll about in full daylight with a lamp; when asked what he was doing, he would answer, "I am looking for a man."[23] (Modern sources often say that Diogenes was looking for an "honest man", but in ancient sources he is simply "looking for a man" – "ἄνθρωπον ζητῶ".[24] In his view, the unreasoning behavior of the people around him meant that they did not qualify as men.) Diogenes looked for a man but reputedly found nothing but rascals and scoundrels.[25]
dude, i am from ussr, i know who the diogenes was. :) classical education was a part of the program. homo homini lupus est. :)

so i dig the image. :)

and dig the tech, really, it is amazing of where it all got. i bet in 5 years all the fake ai videos will take over, with no way to know what is real and what is not.

Massachusetts is not the most restrictive state in the nation when it comes to anti-2A laws. It has something a LOT worse! Fearmongering! Not a single law it has on the books saves people from getting murdered by criminals who get firearms on the black market(read street corner thug "hustling"). What it does have is a PLETHORA of confusing and contradicting statements(Hi Maura) that sow fear in the minds of law-abiding citizens who would rather abandon all desires of firearm ownership just to be "sure" they don't break the dicta.
Due to this manufactured fearmongering, MA gun ownership has been on a decline. MA anti-gunners HATE it when tragic events occur around the country because people realize their vulnerability and decide to get an LTC and buy a gun.
Just take a look at the MA LTC numbers by year. In years when there is no major tragedy, gun ownership shrinks. As soon as a mass shooting occurs, people see clear as day that the State and Police cannot protect them and the MA LTC numbers jump back up.

You have to be very very careful talking about the Mill. If you say the Mill three times, Maura pops out and forces an illegal into your home, and converts all your guns to Florbert Parlor Rifles and bills you $2000 for Noveske lowers. Why not head to the Mill and check it out?

Oh shit. 3 times. Nice knowing ya.

How’s the mill been on the weekend? Madhouse? I can never get there during the week

Oh shit. 3 times. Nice knowing ya.
the sad reality is, though, the unicorns like one eyed jack was are going away, and the world is changing to the worse so fast, it is not even funny.
and there is no one to take their place, as most of my generation, myself included, simply have not got the guts.
rip jack and thanks for the mill, while it is still here. as with it gone, it will be no more.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom