Everytown Targets Gun Dealers, Publishes Searchable Data Base of FFLs

Name & address but no email & phone. Just what’s publicaly available from ATF. Local Moms Demand Action groups *could* find land lines phone numbers if listed or search for matching emails. Would they go to the extent of visiting a home-based FFL? I suspect not, as that would require commitment and garner very little media visibility. But still, the doxxing potential is there - that’s the risk when anyone is licensed by government to do anything.

Their whole FFL-trafficked gun argument gets down to straw-buyers. Every gun bought at an FFL is “legal” until used to commit an illegal act or transferred improperly. The ATF has sales frequency/volume data access to monitor for such large-scale abuse. *Can* dealers refuse any purchase, regardless of passed NICS authorizations? Sure. But is it FFLs’ responsibility to deny the RKBA? It’s not like a shopping mall banning individuals from setting up a soap box to speak - it’s their property and there’s no 1stA right to speak there. Why would a business whose activity is to sell guns focus on *not* selling guns to those green lighted by government?

Evertytown has no maps of criminals’ home addresses, crime category (misdemeanor/felon violence, property crime, etc.) or sentencing status (probation, jail) or prisons where they are incarcerated (the few that are caught and jailed). Wouldn’t that make more sense? It’s not about the guns.

IMG_2322.jpeg

Everytown, I imagine is a non profit entity . I'm wonder if we can request the addresses of the chief operating personnel or possibly a membership list and publish that so the criminals would not have to pick random and possibly armed houses to conduct their trade. They should not have to be in fear of getting shot !!!

working in the industry this has been a great tool for me lol. They took data and than make it user friendly and we now use it for marketing. Thanks Everytown [rofl]

Back
Top Bottom