• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Littleton Shitheads

Status
Not open for further replies.

one-eyed Jack

Manufacturer
Well, the shithead lib dems in Littleton just won't give up trying to find something "wrong" with the FFL headquarters at the Mill. This time the building dep't, who wants no part of this shit has somehow been directed to inspect the Mill for "gun factories" because someone woke up and realized that the FFLs there are licensed as "manufacturers", not "dealers". So even though firearms "manufacturers" build factories and make guns, 77 of them won't quite fit into the building even though we are zoned for it. I'll let them look and find nothing just like they've found nothing over the years and then force them to make their findings available to me. I could just tell them to eat shit, but then they would just get a court order. More fun just to poke fun at them later. FFLives matter. Jack.

Between One-Eyed Jack and Skysoldier it would be hard to judge which one has a bigger IDGAK attitude [rofl]

Carry on
Would be great to have Kim here for a visit. He could tell stories and I could sit and drink martinis and laugh till I kicked the wheels off my walker. Jack.

Too bad they couldn’t embrace Littleton as the FFL capital of Massachusetts. Something they could use as marketing material 😉
I think there was a mention in another thread the the Mill is the most dense concentration of FFL’s in the country (and by default, the WORLD!)

Did I read that correctly @one-eyed Jack

I think there was a mention in another thread the the Mill is the most dense concentration of FFL’s in the country (and by default, the WORLD!)

Did I read that correctly @one-eyed Jack
If I remember correctly there's only one other zip code in America that had more FFLs in it... although the mill might have passed them by now want to say it was some place in Montana or one of the Dakotas... .

If I remember correctly there's only one other zip code in America that had more FFLs in it... although the mill might have passed them by now want to say it was some place in Montana or one of the Dakotas... .
There's a thread on that back somewhere. I think that we have it for most under one roof, though. Jack.

Well, the shithead lib dems in Littleton just won't give up trying to find something "wrong" with the FFL headquarters at the Mill. This time the building dep't, who wants no part of this shit has somehow been directed to inspect the Mill for "gun factories" because someone woke up and realized that the FFLs there are licensed as "manufacturers", not "dealers". So even though firearms "manufacturers" build factories and make guns, 77 of them won't quite fit into the building even though we are zoned for it. I'll let them look and find nothing just like they've found nothing over the years and then force them to make their findings available to me. I could just tell them to eat shit, but then they would just get a court order. More fun just to poke fun at them later. FFLives matter. Jack.
Who directed them? Doxx them.

If they're elected officials, it isn't even illegal or unethical - it's part of the public record.

Who directed them? Doxx them.

If they're elected officials, it isn't even illegal or unethical - it's part of the public record.

This. The building department doesn't just decide on their own to do this. Someone asked (told) them to. That person(s) should be outed as an enemy of freedom.

Closest thing I saw to a CNC machine there was a toilet on the 2nd floor.
There are multiple CNC machines in the building. All down in Moran Machine which is not an FFL but a custom machining shop.

I have a milling machine that gets used almost exclusively for pin/weld holes, bayonet lug removal and colt sear block removal.

We are the safest location in the town. Almost every business owner has passed multiple background checks as have all our customers. Who else in town can make that claim?

This. The building department doesn't just decide on their own to do this. Someone asked (told) them to. That person(s) should be outed as an enemy of freedom.
Right you are. Remember that this "looking for something wrong" has been going on for over six years now with nothing found and that they are now grasping at straws. In this case, the person being "told" to inspect is nice guy, previous tenant and a friend of one of my larger tenants. He just wants to take a quick look and report back that there are no "factories". I don't expect any complications, so I won't be the miserable prick that I usually am in these situations. FFLives matter. Jack.

There are multiple CNC machines in the building. All down in Moran Machine which is not an FFL but a custom machining shop.

I have a milling machine that gets used almost exclusively for pin/weld holes, bayonet lug removal and colt sear block removal.

We are the safest location in the town. Almost every business owner has passed multiple background checks as have all our customers. Who else in town can make that claim?
And who else can claim that they have brought 70 new small businesses into town in short order. Where's my award? FFLives matter. Jack.

Is that sign (forget the exact wording, something like "beyond this point only for customers of business") so you can trespass them/people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom