Littleton Shitheads

Status
Not open for further replies.
that’s an interesting tire you had there. Surprised you couldn’t find someone to take it off your hands.

View attachment 516028
So would the skeets tire be considered the result of a circle jerk?

Also who ever mentioned the centralized AC clearly has never been in the building.
Winter? Building is hot as f***
Spring? Hot as f***
Summer? Hot as f***
Fall? Wouldn’t you guess it’s still hot as f***. Those monsters in the basement only have one setting. Hot as f***. Not mad because as jack said, rent is cheap and if it really bothers people they can individually AC up. Just funny because the first winter I was there I was not quite ready for hot the room I was in would be. Granted it’s only separated by the boilers by small distance. So there’s that.

Also who ever mentioned the centralized AC clearly has never been in the building.
Spring? Hot as f***
Summer? Hot as f***
Fall? Wouldn’t you guess it’s still hot as f***. Those monsters in the basement only have one setting. Hot as f***. Not mad because as jack said, rent is cheap and if it really bothers people they can individually AC up. Just funny because the first winter I was there I was not quite ready for hot the room I was in would be. Granted it’s only separated by the boilers by small distance. So there’s that.
There is one working gas fired boiler. The second one is for "standby". There is one thermostat centrally located. Some tenants have opted to have control valves installed in their rooms. I can't afford to do that for each room in the building. Jack.

Spring? Hot as f***
Summer? Hot as f***
You can blame pandemics.

There is one working gas fired boiler. The second one is for "standby". There is one thermostat centrally located. Some tenants have opted to have control valves installed in their rooms. I can't afford to do that for each room in the building. Jack.
Hey Jack,

Maybe you can curb your circulation.

We had our house's (original) 1984 oil burner replaced half a dozen years ago.

Including the circulators. (Maybe that was a silent-upsell,
but we had two crap out in three dozen years, so shrug
).

The new circulators...
51QCDemU8GL._AC_.jpg

...have giggle switches - the swoopily designed (but out-of-focus)
Hi/Med/Lo selector on the left hand side black panel.

Even if you have one control zone, is there a chance in hell that
you have multiple loops, and some of the loops for upper floors
have variable-speed pumps that you could slow down?
Or that you have loops with fixed speed pumps that would be
cost-effective to swap out for variable speed.

This stuff is your bread and butter,
and you're obviously on top of the issues.
Jus' sayin'.

Steam or water? It's easy to do steam and probably worth it for the tenant to have it done. Just do it in the summer. Water is pain because you need to drain and fill.

Are you using the HVAC guys west of the highway on the right?
No. That's Nashoba Boiler. We owned that building for a long time. Before I took on managing the Mill it was Navtec and I managed production there. We made all the stainless steel rigging for the Cup boats. We also made the rigging to hold up the glass panels at the Louvre museum in Paris. Huge job. To blow my horn, I've designed products and managed manufacturing for several companies over the years. That and an engineering background made me a shoe-in for real estate. LOL. Jack.

Hey Jack,

Maybe you can curb your circulation.

We had our house's (original) 1984 oil burner replaced half a dozen years ago.

Including the circulators. (Maybe that was a silent-upsell,
but we had two crap out in three dozen years, so shrug
).

The new circulators...
51QCDemU8GL._AC_.jpg

...have giggle switches - the swoopily designed (but out-of-focus)
Hi/Med/Lo selector on the left hand side black panel.

Even if you have one control zone, is there a chance in hell that
you have multiple loops, and some of the loops for upper floors
have variable-speed pumps that you could slow down?
Or that you have loops with fixed speed pumps that would be
cost-effective to swap out for variable speed.

This stuff is your bread and butter,
and you're obviously on top of the issues.
Jus' sayin'.
Those beasties are so big the circulators are driven with a 454cid big block 😂

Reactions: AHM
No But I do find it interesting..
Way back when before there was a large enough water line from the town, the sprinkler system water was fed from a 80,000 gallon in-ground tank (the covered thing you see across the driveway from the boiler room) driven by a 550V 100 HP pump. Lots of interesting things. The second boiler was also coal fired and used to generate steam to drive a turbine to produce the electricity for the mill. Jack.

I almost got in bed with a littleton project…

You know just a place to keep a file cabinet. It was just too far of a drive for me..

At the same time I just thought it would attract too much attention. If the biggest thing you guys got going on is mosquitoes breeding in a tire in your parking lot you’re doing exceptionally well..

I’ve been trying to remove these tires from my property for over four years. I should’ve just done it. But They needed something to bitch about…

I almost got in bed with a littleton project…

You know just a place to keep a file cabinet. It was just too far of a drive for me..

At the same time I just thought it would attract too much attention. If the biggest thing you guys got going on is mosquitoes breeding in a tire in your parking lot you’re doing exceptionally well..

I’ve been trying to remove these tires from my property for over four years. I should’ve just done it. But They needed something to bitch about…

You have to give them something small to bitch about or they'll start digging to find something even worse.

You have to give them something small to bitch about or they'll start digging to find something even worse.

It’s not quite that but it’s a valid point. They’re always going to have something to bitch about but wanted to look as stupid as possible.its always city politics..Last week it was my Stormwater drain, this week it’s my fire hydrant. These guys don’t remember they just ripped up my front yard fouryears ago to make sure my shit was compliant but they’re still out here inspecting it not fixing my roads. They wouldn’t change the other fire hydrants because then the city would have to fix their f***ing roads

Don’t get me started on the failure rate of LED lights. I’m like the LED light police over here. I called the number and Tell them you’re f***ing lights aren’t working..Still takes them two years to fix it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom