Littleton Residents - Vote at Town Meeting 2/15/2023

That means someone can make a motion to (1) drop the article completely, (2) request that the "Adverse Impact" assessment be provided or done... or (3) just make a mockery of this whole thing by making all kinds of motions to dismiss/table/study the article, just need one person to second the motion and it goes to discussion and open vote.
☝️
There's almost certainly no adverse impact. If anything it's a net positive.

☝️
There's almost certainly no adverse impact. If anything it's a net positive.
Of course there isn't. if they are making this claim to the residents, then show the study. If there is no study, propose to spend town funds to do one.

Pro gun residents should make it extraordinary painful for the town to do shit like this.

Open town meeting is the perfect place to do so.

That way when town says there's no funding to do ____, people can point to money wasted on stupid shit like this.

This whole thing is ridiculous, the mill has some of the best shops/nicest dealers around. It is the safest place around. I am hopeful that enough local patrons have the balls to stand up in this meeting. My only regret is not being a resident, so I can’t put my big ole middle finger up to vote no.

This state is going to get a shit ton worse and nothing is going to stop it.
It not just guns either. The shit I had to go through with my son to just ride a quad and dirt bike is insanity, just plain f***ing nuts.
I really hate the state of mAss. The day I leave I am having a freedom celebration party. I am going to piss on all things mAss, DL, LTC.. etc.. then burn them all.

This state is going to get a shit ton worse and nothing is going to stop it.
It not just guns either. The shit I had to go through with my son to just ride a quad and dirt bike is insanity, just plain f***ing nuts.
I really hate the state of mAss. The day I leave I am having a freedom celebration party. I am going to piss on all things mAss, DL, LTC.. etc.. then burn them all.
Pro tip.
Burn first / piss later

"There have to be actual people running these businesses." What the f*** is this guy talking about? Is there AI running businesses at the Mill?

so, hypothetically, every town/city in MA restricts zoning enough to essentially forbid any gun shop opening up. Doesn't this effectively kill your 2A rights in the state, if you're not able to purchase anything? Even if you purchase out of state or online, you need it transferred to in-state FFL, but MA FFL needs biz address, so if they can't get a biz address due to zoning, you can't buy and exercise your 2A rights.

Obviously, that's what the Karen's plan is, but essentially, isn't this unconstitutional?

This just demonstrates the tyranny of outspoken/motivated minority groups.
It's really easy to whip up these virtue signalling dopes into a pseudo-religious fervor for this week's woke cause.
It's much harder to motivate/mobilize a disinterested majority and the dopes end up getting their way.
This is the absolute state of our social politics: Get angry about something, tear that shit down, repeat...

It's really easy to whip up these virtue signalling dopes into a pseudo-religious fervor for this week's woke cause.
It's much harder to motivate/mobilize a disinterested majority and the dopes end up getting their way.
This is the absolute state of our social politics: Get angry about something, tear that shit down, repeat...
Ya I will say I despise these people but it's amazing the shit they're accomplishing. I wish it were that easy for us gun owners in this state but I realize we're severely outnumbered.

Yes then? Follow suit. Become that angry minority and get busy tearing something down. Like your oppressive government.
The founders were not the majority. Remember that.

Back
Top Bottom