Littleton Residents - Vote at Town Meeting 2/15/2023

so, hypothetically, every town/city in MA restricts zoning enough to essentially forbid any gun shop opening up. Doesn't this effectively kill your 2A rights in the state, if you're not able to purchase anything? Even if you purchase out of state or online, you need it transferred to in-state FFL, but MA FFL needs biz address, so if they can't get a biz address due to zoning, you can't buy and exercise your 2A rights.

Obviously, that's what the Karen's plan is, but essentially, isn't this unconstitutional?

This IS unconstitutional. It deliberately and DISTINCTLY infringes on our 2nd Amendment rights.

This isn't an attempt to slow overdevelopment in the community. It's an attempt to exclude firearms dealers from ever setting up shop in Littleton ever again.

It doesn't have to be state wide.

The FFLs of the Mill and any pro 2a citizens should be banding together in a lawsuit against the town.

Let's find out how Littleton feels about the possibility of losing a $200m class action suit.

Cool. This sounds illegal so time to sue and drain the town of Littleton of funds.

Any Littleton residents want to host an open carry BBQ this year?

Problem is by the time a lawsuit marinates through the mill is (probably) going to be done anyways unless they run into a huge problem and can't develop
it out. Would be fun though if via some means, the town could be sued for damages based off a civil rights claim.

Unless, of course, somehow a judge will issue an injuction, but thats rare as hell for gun rights issues.

so, hypothetically, every town/city in MA restricts zoning enough to essentially forbid any gun shop opening up. Doesn't this effectively kill your 2A rights in the state, if you're not able to purchase anything? Even if you purchase out of state or online, you need it transferred to in-state FFL, but MA FFL needs biz address, so if they can't get a biz address due to zoning, you can't buy and exercise your 2A rights.

Obviously, that's what the Karen's plan is, but essentially, isn't this unconstitutional?

The state would just argue you can still obtain long guns via FFL out of state and handguns via inheritance. Just like the arguments made around the “permit to purchase”. You haven’t exhausted all means of obtaining a firearm.

As someone who isn't a resident of Littleton I didn't go, can't do much. But it's not a surprise. Go to a store in Littleton next time you're at the Mill.

You'll se a disproportionately high amount of double masked Branch Covidians and post menopausal liberal Karens.

As someone who isn't a resident of Littleton I didn't go, can't do much. But it's not a surprise. Go to a store in Littleton next time you're at the Mill.

You'll se a disproportionately high amount of double masked Branch Covidians and post menopausal liberal Karens.
You are correct, shop at Donelan's vs. Market Basket. Donelan's much higher prices and many more masked Karens and Cucks.

There were a couple of people (women) in the crowd who spoke in support of the Petition and started out as, "I have my LTC, BUT....' With allies like those, who needs enemies.

Anecdotal and a Statistical Error. I'll meet you half way. Where are the other 500 dildos?

Anecdotal and a Statistical Error. I'll meet you half way. Where are the other 500 dildos?
I can live with that. They certainly weren't participating in any way. Only 73 viewers on the live stream and I wasn't even in the same time zone. Sad.

There were a couple of people (women) in the crowd who spoke in support of the Petition and started out as, "I have my LTC, BUT....' With allies like those, who needs enemies.

See also, post #72.

Newer gun rights advocates in MA have a hard time understanding that most other LTC holders in this state are NOT their friends. Most of them are just f***ing closeted commies that happen to have gun licenses. That doesn't mean they're pro RKBA. or good people, even. It just means they have a plastic card. They can just as easily sell you down the river like anyone else unless proven otherwise.

Part of the reason we havent crushed antis nationally is a sort of a soft apathy caused by these people as well as a bunch of other related isuses....

See also, post #72.

Newer gun rights advocates in MA have a hard time understanding that most other LTC holders in this state are NOT their friends. Most of them are just f***ing closeted commies that happen to have gun licenses. That doesn't mean they're pro RKBA. or good people, even. It just means they have a plastic card. They can just as easily sell you down the river like anyone else unless proven otherwise.

Part of the reason we havent crushed antis nationally is a sort of a soft apathy caused by these people as well as a bunch of other related isuses....
Well said. What was humorous to watch in the public discussion portion was that if any of them spent ten minutes reading the threads here, they would have been so much more knowledgeable as to the current happenings of the new owners, tenants, etc. All of their opinions were based upon the Globe article and recent arrest.

One 24 year old twit was talking about how the Mill needed to be repurposed for businesses that were walking friendly because the cars and traffic were racist and other bullshit. Wait until she finds out. Even the dudes who were speaking were a bunch of cucks. I see them starting to talk and making a quick demographic assumption and they go all f***ing Castro and one dude looks like he's trying to hold back his crocodile tears. There was a journalist who was providing a reasonable counterpoint and the P&Z dude was just openly rude and disrespectful towards him.

WOW!
WTF?
Stupid is, stupid does. I guess they're comfortable kissing the ring and kneeling for their rights

This just demonstrates the tyranny of outspoken/motivated minority groups.
It's really easy to whip up these virtue signalling dopes into a pseudo-religious fervor for this week's woke cause.
It's much harder to motivate/mobilize a disinterested majority and the dopes end up getting their way.
This is the absolute state of our social politics: Get angry about something, tear that shit down, repeat...

Very well said... I have been called an idiot when people here write off anteefa as a bunch of basement dwelling moody non-sexual loners that can't do shit and I differ on that summary... They can organize and train to the point they make their opposition look like children. They may look like fools, but they are useful tools for their cause, they have nothing to lose, unlike their opposition.

This IS unconstitutional. It deliberately and DISTINCTLY infringes on our 2nd Amendment rights.

This isn't an attempt to slow overdevelopment in the community. It's an attempt to exclude firearms dealers from ever setting up shop in Littleton ever again.

It doesn't have to be state wide.

The FFLs of the Mill and any pro 2a citizens should be banding together in a lawsuit against the town.

Let's find out how Littleton feels about the possibility of losing a $200m class action suit.
I'm in for a Benjamin.

Very well said... I have been called an idiot when people here write off anteefa as a bunch of basement dwelling moody non-sexual loners that can't do shit and I differ on that summary... They can organize and train to the point they make their opposition look like children. They may look like fools, but they are useful tools for their cause, they have nothing to lose, unlike their opposition.

I am going to go semantic on you, but you are giving them waaaaaaaayy too much credit. Antifa as its own entity is basically nothing without soros money. Those people don't show up to destroy shit without getting paid for it, or at least the people who are actually doing the "organizing" don't. Let's not sauce them up into being some grassroots thing, they are basically paid on demand leftist protesters who only seem to get fired up when soros starts paying them. Gee, I wonder why that is. It's because they're hired help. When the cash valve shuts off (as we've seen several times over the past like 3 years) they default back to their default state of existence, which is likely "Welfare layabout or whining trust fun commie children without jobs".

Antifa as a grassroots thing is pathetic compared to even anti gun orgs or other commies, or even those weird lyndon larouche supporters, etc. They basically don't do anything without the mothership commies commanding it (and paying them for it).

These people that voted against us at the mill are even less pathetic than Antifa is. [rofl]

1040 LTCs out of Littleton MA. 133 Nays. 15 more would have got it shut down.?

REALLY ?
if this is true, it’s disgusting !
oh, you want to hang me?
let me give you a rope

FML
The problem is getting the word out there about the meeting. I bet 800 of the LTC holders never knew about it.
You can be sure every anti group made sure to spread the news to their people

I think the sale of the mill was the final nail. Doesn’t really matter what the town does. No mill = no FFL’s

It kinda does because of a couple of things:

-It gives antis a template to do this somewhere else to rezone out the same kind of activity (well, at least until someone gets donkey punched in court over it)
-it makes it more difficult/impossible for existing FFL to shift around in the existing space or perhaps other properties in the town. There might have been a few other pockets of light industrial in the town, now those are probably off limits with this bylaw garbage.

Back
Top Bottom