Leader of Outlaws Motorcycle Club gang indicted on federal firearm charge

Alright, some of you guys definetly need to shut the fugg up, because you have absolutely NO CLUE WHATSOEVER.
I used to be a member of the Outlaws motorcycle club for over a decade, and I'm just putting this out there so you know that I'm not talking out of my ass.
There's no more loyal civilians than my brothers. When I renovated my parent's house, they just showed up, uninvited, in work clothes, and started helping. My mom and dad were always afraid of them, but since that time, after many good talks and many hours of work, they changed their minds.
They will have your back, no matter what, no matter where, and whatever it takes. In all my time in, never, ever, did any of them, regardless of country or chapter, lie to me, betrayed my trust, stabbed me in the back, fugged with my ol lady or my property, which is more than I can say about a lot of my acquaintances outside the club.
They made different life choices than you. Those choices are/were right for THEM. They call YOU "lames", and let's be honest, mostly they're right. Look at you guys: you have a closet full of tactical Tommy gear, you probably ride a Harley, and deep down inside, you want to be a little more like them. You just don't have the testicles necessary to sign up for the forces, or join a club. No, you rather live the good citizen life with you white picket fences and your bore me to death job and wife, drive around in a truck with a shiny spotless bed, because driving a truck is the manly thing to do, you just don't want to do truck shit with it. And YOU clowns think you can judge my brothers? Not on my watch, Daisies.

Did you attend Taco's funeral last March?

1577202354438.png

Never met Taco1%er, unfortunately. I'm out of the loop since a decade now (retired, not out) and cut ties when I moved here. I didn't even know he passed.

As a charter member of the original Harley Rendavous and a bike rider for over 50 years, I've had the opportunity to meet and associate with all kinds of bikers, including gang members. Mostly they are just people, like anyone else, perhaps with a bit of attitude, but that's true of people in many special interest groups.

Last edited:
Never been a patched member but know a few, just an occasional “hang around”. Theses people live a very unique lifestyle. Everybody has everybody’s back, the camaraderie is like nothing I have ever seen before. From the outside looking in you get a tainted perception of these clubs because they are very private and the only look you get is through news stories like this. Lots of people in MA get busted for a gun and no permit, but when it is a 1 percenter it becomes big news.

The inner workings of theses clubs are quite complicated and I do not understand it all. But one thing I do understand is they value respect. Disparaging or making fun of them even behind the protection of your keyboard is not a good idea. ;)

Despite what most people think these clubs are mostly about socializing and parties. They have numerous events throughout the year. Obviously it is hard to get a ticket but if you ever have the opportunity to attend it is well worth checking out. Different affiliate clubs show up and the patched members hang out together and mind their own business, and as a civilian you are just expected to do the same.

Despite what most people think these clubs are mostly about socializing and parties. They have numerous events throughout the year. Obviously it is hard to get a ticket but if you ever have the opportunity to attend it is well worth checking out.
My answer to that is not no. It is $*#)! NO. No way in heck I would ever attend an event run by a 1%er club. If I’m ever at a location and a bunch of 1%ers show up, I’m out of there. I’m not hanging around to watch the show.

Alright, some of you guys definetly need to shut the fugg up, because you have absolutely NO CLUE WHATSOEVER.
I used to be a member of the Outlaws motorcycle club for over a decade, and I'm just putting this out there so you know that I'm not talking out of my ass.
There's no more loyal civilians than my brothers. When I renovated my parent's house, they just showed up, uninvited, in work clothes, and started helping. My mom and dad were always afraid of them, but since that time, after many good talks and many hours of work, they changed their minds.
They will have your back, no matter what, no matter where, and whatever it takes. In all my time in, never, ever, did any of them, regardless of country or chapter, lie to me, betrayed my trust, stabbed me in the back, fugged with my ol lady or my property, which is more than I can say about a lot of my acquaintances outside the club.
They made different life choices than you. Those choices are/were right for THEM. They call YOU "lames", and let's be honest, mostly they're right. Look at you guys: you have a closet full of tactical Tommy gear, you probably ride a Harley, and deep down inside, you want to be a little more like them. You just don't have the testicles necessary to sign up for the forces, or join a club. No, you rather live the good citizen life with you white picket fences and your bore me to death job and wife, drive around in a truck with a shiny spotless bed, because driving a truck is the manly thing to do, you just don't want to do truck shit with it. And YOU clowns think you can judge my brothers? Not on my watch, Daisies.

I get the concept of dedication to the other members and all that.....and understand it's appeal.
1. Do they sell drugs?
2. If so why?

3. Do they hold "grudges" with other clubs and act violently toward them just for being a member of another club?
4. If so....why?

Please....don't berate my questions....I'm trying to learn

Side note I drive a truck. Don't haul much "truck shit" in the bed but it's been stained with the blood of many white tailed deer.....which is why I bought it. That count?🤣

Last edited:
Biker gangs were tough in the 80’s before every soccer mom bought an SUV and doesn’t check their blind spots. Now....it’s all homos.

I get the concept of dedication to the other members and all that.....and understand it's appeal.
1. Do they sell drugs? Some of them sure do. So do some cops, mailmen, computer people, housewives, waitresses, you get it. They are people, with all the qualities and faults that come with it.
2. If so why? Why does anyone sell drugs?

3. Do they hold "grudges" with other clubs and act violently toward them just for being a member of another Club? That is their business, and Club business certainly doesn't belong on the Internet. I doubt you'll find anyone to answer your question, on either side of the issue.
4. If so....why?

Please....don't berate my questions....I'm trying to learn

Side note I drive a truck. Don't haul much "truck shit" in the bed but it's been stained with the blood of many white tailed deer.....which is why I bought it. That count?🤣
I hope this helps.

if the guy committed an actual crime I would have no issues with him being arrested. Arresting him on gun charges is violating his second amendment rights.

I guess it does. Are you saying the drugs and violence are not as prevalent as it is made out to be?
Back in the days, we had a chapter in Germany who made it its mission to go to the local orphanage, giving the kids rides in thir sidecars, hang out and BBQ. Every member, proby and hanger was registered on the bone marrow donor list, nationwide. There's more, but you get the point. How much did you ever read about things like that? Is there violence? Yes. Are there drugs? Yes. But not more than in any night club on any given Saturday night. Again, they're just people.

Back in the days, we had a chapter in Germany who made it its mission to go to the local orphanage, giving the kids rides in thir sidecars, hang out and BBQ. Every member, proby and hanger was registered on the bone marrow donor list, nationwide. There's more, but you get the point. How much did you ever read about things like that? Is there violence? Yes. Are there drugs? Yes. But not more than in any night club on any given Saturday night. Again, they're just people.

same thing with legal gun owners. they media only tells about guns being used in crimes and you never really hear about the good guy that stops the bad guy.

Makes more sense now. Thanks.

My answer to that is not no. It is $*#)! NO. No way in heck I would ever attend an event run by a 1%er club. If I’m ever at a location and a bunch of 1%ers show up, I’m out of there. I’m not hanging around to watch the show.
Your choice, but you don’t know what you are missing. The food is fantastic, best buffet’s I have ever seen, always a live band playing good music. He is right they are just people.

It’s interesting. I have taken my wife to these events, and believe me she is the furthest thing from a hard core biker chick. She just commented that she feels safer at a 1% clubhouse event than she does at Walmart, and I actually feel the same way.

Yeah. We are going to have to agree to disagree on this. I don’t want anything to do with any 1%er and want to stay far away from all of them.

Your choice, but you don’t know what you are missing. The food is fantastic, best buffet’s I have ever seen, always a live band playing good music. He is right they are just people.

It’s interesting. I have taken my wife to these events, and believe me she is the furthest thing from a hard core biker chick. She just commented that she feels safer at a 1% clubhouse event than she does at Walmart, and I actually feel the same way.

I agree with this. I've never been a patched member of any 1% club, but have had many friends that were and have hung around a bit over the years. Not so much anymore, but they were fun times. Bikers (all of them, not just 1%ers) are some of the nicest people you will ever meet. They generally are all in for helping with charities and the less fortunate.

According to the affidavit, the search warrant found a functional SBR built from an unfinished lower that Sartwell presumably finished. Also found were all the tools and jigs required to finish the lower. He wasn't charged with the silencer that the agents found in an 'fuel filter' box. Apparently they were for his Airsoft guns.

So, he's being charged with possession of an unregistered SBR. That fact that it is also a 'ghost gun' is incidental.

I’ll give my view/opinion here from a cops POV who has been friends with several AOA members for 20yrs.

In the 20yrs we’ve known each other and become friends, we hang around at the same bars often, I have never once, not once, seen any of them doing any type of drug nor got the feeling that they were high on anything whatsoever. It’s absolutely no different than any other local type corner bar, and 99% of the fights that happen there have nothing to do with them at all, it’s the local drunks or the cokeheads fighting each other as usual.

They have never been anything but completely respectful to me, which is more than I can say about some of the so called “good citizen” “gun club” members here on occasion.

Not once in all this time has one of them ever asked me for any favors in re: my ability to check information and peoples personal info or anything in re: to their club. Not once. I think if they did they know the answer they would get and that’s maybe why they respect me, I don’t hang on them like a wannabe, I don’t cower to them or anybody, I treat them as friends and I mind my business as I’d expect anybody to do with my life.

I have only ever seen one guy get knocked on his ass by a club member (10yrs ago), and that guy absolutely deserved it and started the fight. One shot and then told the guy to beat feet and GTFO. Nobody clobbered him with hammers or put the boots to him.

I’ve been invited to their homes for cookouts, met their girls or wives, and most times I walk into the bar, before I even get to the counter to order a beer, one of my friends from the club will walk over and hand me a beer and give me a hug, just like any other friends would.

I’ve met many of these guys over the years and they’ve never been anything but respectful to me and my girl.

The MSM and AG’s office would just as easily paint a horrible picture of many of us here in the news just because ‘gunz’.

Anyway, my .02 on the topic from my own experience.

I’ll give my view/opinion here from a cops POV who has been friends with several AOA members for 20yrs.

In the 20yrs we’ve known each other and become friends, we hang around at the same bars often, I have never once, not once, seen any of them doing any type of drug nor got the feeling that they were high on anything whatsoever. It’s absolutely no different than any other local type corner bar, and 99% of the fights that happen there have nothing to do with them at all, it’s the local drunks or the cokeheads fighting each other as usual.

They have never been anything but completely respectful to me, which is more than I can say about some of the so called “good citizen” “gun club” members here on occasion.

Do you "expect" a sane person, even a "friend" to, "do drugs" (get high) around you (a cop) ? ( or around any law enforcement officers ?)

Sane speeders slow down when they see a cop-car
Texters hide their electronic devices when they see a cop while they're driving. etc.

Been to a few local biker party’s. Not HA or hardcore way back in late 90’s.

Got a few comments I might be at the “wrong place” walking in (dressed a bit yuppy for the time/place). My friend and I were friends with the band at one, other was a friend uncle (who was hard core).

Long story short. Show respect, keep a low profile and be nice to everyone. Same as in life.

Do you "expect" a sane person, even a "friend" to, "do drugs" (get high) around you (a cop) ? ( or around any law enforcement officers ?)

Texters hide their electronic devices when they see a cop while they're driving. etc.

Generally no, but there’s other people that come to the bar who do coke in the bathroom just like most bars you just don’t see it. But if you’re accustomed to dealing with that (as a cop) you can tell who’s doing it because they’re eating their own face off when they talk. I’ve never once seen any of them appear to be under that influence and it’s not something you can physically control when you are doing it.

But my main point was the way they’re portrayed in the media, and that way, if true, would just have them pushing me aside and/or doing it in my face just because, or behaving threateningly toward me because of being a cop. Many other so called normal citizens behave this way. My experience has always been one of respect and I don’t see that changing anytime soon.

I’ve seen in person people doing things in front of a cop. Seen a lot (way past the statute of limitations). Don’t think there are not people in a position of power that will not look the other way.

Back
Top Bottom