• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Leader of Outlaws Motorcycle Club gang indicted on federal firearm charge

1. Illegal Possession of a Firearm;
  2. Possession of Ammunition without FID Card;
  3. Carrying a Loaded Firearm;
  4. Resisting Arrest;
  5. Disorderly Conduct;
  6. Attaching Wrong License Plates;
  7. Unregistered Motor Vehicle;
  8. Possession of a Class A Drug;
  9. Open Container of Alcohol in Vehicle; and
  10. Marked Lanes Violation.
These are his charges and they let him out on his own recognizance?

I would venture a guess that he is ratting out some of his biker buddies.
Welcome to Massachusetts.....where we only treat law abiding gun owners as criminals

$40 bail and personal recognizance. WTF.

It’s really not that uncommon...Bail itself is kind of a f***ed up thing.

I know we’ve discussed it before but I don’t think there such thing as a bail bondsman in MA.

Paying bail, scrambling to get an attorney if you didn’t already have one, or the option of a public defender?

At least with the public defender you might be able to get another trial, but representing yourself is a real shit deal...

I’ve pulled it off...but I just refuse to pay 20 to 30 grand to defend myself against something that’s just completely retarded.

That said there’s plenty of innocent people in jail. I’ve paid for that advice many times

4. Resisting Arrest;
  5. Disorderly Conduct;

Not necessarily, they are letting everyone out on PR, as the courts are still not really operating and people could do their entire sentence before a trial if they incarcerated everyone arrested.

4. Resisting Arrest;
  5. Disorderly Conduct;

$40.00 seems like a pretty good deal for all that. Sounds like he is a good negotiator.

My wife and son were on a flight from Logan to Chicago and a member was on the flight and she said that he was treating the stewardess like shit. If you are going to wear the colors in a public setting like that you would think you'd act better.

Why would you think that?

When you say member are you referring to an outlaw gang member?

Why would you think that?

When you say member are you referring to an outlaw gang member?
I was referring to a member of said group and I have met some gang members in a social setting and they acted like humans not scumbags, although that may be an exception to the rule. Why would anyone act like an ass on a plane? It's not worth getting blackballed and never flying again.

I was referring to a member of said group and I have met some gang members in a social setting and they acted like humans not scumbags, although that may be an exception to the rule. Why would anyone act like an ass on a plane? It's not worth getting blackballed and never flying again.

Call me crazy but count me in the “gang members aren’t typically the rational type” camp.

People are going to pay for their vices and tend to pay more for the illegal ones. Where such demand exists, there will be someone willing to assume the risk involved with selling such vices. Hell, that still happens in Singapore where there is a mandatory death penalty for possession of certain quantities of listed drugs. 0.5 kg of weed has a mandatory death penalty! No, LOL I don't want any gangs in my 'hood' but I'd rather have an organized local gang controlling the distribution of vices than have a mob of MS-13 monsters involved.

Back
Top Bottom