• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Kittery trading post

Word salad/armflapping/hysteria/histrionics.

Not really sure what you're blathering about.

I've worked for 2 different FFLs in two states myself and sold hundreds of guns. I have also "protected the dealers interests" while keeping transactions within the law. I know how things work. I don't know what you're trying to prove. 🤣

Also some of the box stores won't even do what your (apparently) suggesting in your last statement they won't even inbound stuff to other Mass FFLs. 🤣

In the real adult world most of us make a couple of phone calls and get something transferred in...every dealer in the process gets paid and everybody is happy and everything is legal and it's not rocket science, with few to no arbitrary restrictions, the only ones which exist are in actual law, not made up BS.

Some of us just think the lies, armflapping and hysteria are old. "Zomg the AGs gunna git us!!!!" 🤣🤣🤣 "woe us us"

I'm amused that you feel this need to like prove the box stores case.. . nobody cares about their silly risk aversion strategy. It's not our job to run their business. It also doesn't bother me to rarely or never buy guns in a box store either. The market will accommodate varying consumer needs that's why there are lots of dealers to use.
I'm amused with you. [rofl]YOU Sir are Impossible! You're doing a lot of "armflapping" too. I'm TRYING to work with you, and NOT against you. BTW I KNOW you're a MOD and you can "Ban" me at any time you choose. YOU have "that Power" but I hope you don't do that, but if so, it will only show that you're using that "power" to push your own agenda.
I've worked for 4 different FFLs and had my own FFL in 2 different States. ( Sold thousands of Guns) Mass and NH, so your "I've worked for 2 FFLs? sounds good, [rofl]It sounds more like stammering because you can't get what you want via a FFL that doesn't want to risk their livelihood on a single sale that may cost them the FFL[rofl]BTW, it's ultimately the FFL that has to do the "splaining" as to why they sold that gun.
Simple process, get YOUR FFL to buy it, have it shipped to YOUR ffl ( on their license and their credit card) and do the paperwork, plain and simple. THUS the burden of Proof is on YOUR FFL and NOT the "box" store as you call it. Comprende' Amigo?😉

Last edited:
yep ! Goes to show you that Timing is Everything in that place. ( KTP)
I got a Kamado Joe grill in the tent this past fall for $100! Regularly $500. They had exactly one in the tent, and it was marked “sold.” Turns out one of the employees purchased it. I asked if they had another one somewhere and they found one in the warehouse and honored the price.

I'm amused with you. [rofl]YOU Sir are Impossible! You're doing a lot of "armflapping" too. I'm TRYING to work with you, and NOT against you. BTW I KNOW you're a MOD and you can "Ban" me at any time you choose. YOU have "that Power" but I hope you don't do that, but if so, it will only show that you're using that "power" to push your own agenda.
No you're not because you're not f****** reading anything I post and it's quite obvious.

To be clear: I don't care if a box store stops me from buying something I'll just buy it somewhere else how hard is that to understand? 🤣

By the way I'm not going to ban you because your reading comprehension sucks that's all on you bro.

No you're not because you're not f****** reading anything I post and it's quite obvious.

To be clear: I don't care if a box store stops me from buying something I'll just buy it somewhere else how hard is that to understand? 🤣

By the way I'm not going to ban you because your reading comprehension sucks that's all on you bro.
^^^^ I'm reading it correctly. Your LAST Sentence clearly shows how condescending you are!
I've read hundreds of these types of lines from you. "BRO" in many Threads.
BTW, being a former Employee of KTP, gives me a little more knowledge of how they operate regarding Out-of-State sales.
I'm positive you've stepped in there on many occasions and bought guns and related items there.
With that said, "reading comprehension" goes BOTH ways! As you're NOT hearing what I've said.
We agree to disagree.
You're free to buy whatever you wish, where ever you want, just don't bash others for not selling something to you, as it may cost them their FFL Like I said before, Their FFL, Their rules.
End of story
YMMV

Last edited:
^^^^ I'm reading it correctly. Your LAST Sentence clearly shows how condescending you are!
With that said, "reading comprehension" goes BOTH ways! As you're NOT hearing what I've said. We agree to disagree.

Lol no, you're clearly not paying attentiion, if you actually read anything I posted, you would see that we agree more than disagree. [rofl]

You're free to buy whatever you wish, where ever you want, just don't bash others for not selling something to you, as it may cost them their FFL
When did I bash any other shop for not selling something to me, btw? Can you answer that? So far I've only really "bashed" box stores for LYING TO PEOPLE about the law and making up a bunch of mostly fantasy hypotheticals.

BTW FWIW I buy shitloads of ammo and other gun related goods from NH, RI, and CT shops who basically don't sell guns to MA people... AT ALL, or nearly at all (at either place its not even worth asking about inbounding anything, they wont do it as a business decision) I don't have a problem with their policies, I buy the other stuff I can buy that suits my needs and I don't hold it against them.

With that said, "reading comprehension" goes BOTH ways! As you're NOT hearing what I've said.
BTW, as a Former Employee of KTP, I "think I have a little more info on how they operate there.
We agree to disagree.
You're free to buy whatever you wish, where ever you want, just don't bash others for not selling something to you, as it may cost them their FFL
End of story
YMMV

Lol no, you're clearly not paying attentiion, if you actually read anything I posted, you would see that we agree more than disagree. [rofl]
Personally, I'd send everything I could, in order to sell you a gun. Hell, If I could, I'd have abolished the NFA Act of 1934, GCA act of 1968, and so many other State sponsored "Bans" and requirements.
I was just one of the guys up there, that if I could send it, I would. If I had a FFL that had a customer with him. I'd have the FFL pay for it with his CC and then take it back to Ma with him. Thus running it through his books and out to the customer.

I had a new ammo component buying experience at Cabela's in Berlin, MA. I've bought ammo there before and I get grief from the check out people over my LTC. They see my address and I have to explain to them it is a MA Resident LTC. That typically takes care of it. Today I bought some primers (pre COVID stock is running out). I show my LTC and I get the hesitation. The clerk says she cannot sell to me because I have a CT address. I tell her this is a MA Resident LTC and that I own a business in MA. She still hesitates. I tell her my address could be on the moon and that doesn't matter, this is a resident LTC. She gets a manager and he views my license. He says it is okay. She double checks as if she didn't want to sell to me in any event, but is told to sell to me. I then take my 250% overpriced primers and walk away.

I had a new ammo component buying experience at Cabela's in Berlin, MA. I've bought ammo there before and I get grief from the check out people over my LTC. They see my address and I have to explain to them it is a MA Resident LTC. That typically takes care of it. Today I bought some primers (pre COVID stock is running out). I show my LTC and I get the hesitation. The clerk says she cannot sell to me because I have a CT address. I tell her this is a MA Resident LTC and that I own a business in MA. She still hesitates. I tell her my address could be on the moon and that doesn't matter, this is a resident LTC. She gets a manager and he views my license. He says it is okay. She double checks as if she didn't want to sell to me in any event, but is told to sell to me. I then take my 250% overpriced primers and walk away.
So, they won't sell ammo/components to people with a valid LTC that is NON-resident? I'd heard something about that in MA. I stopped at a shop outside of Boston on the way there a few weeks ago, and the nice people there said I COULD by ammo with my non-res LTC. Can't imagine how painful it is for you having a RES one and getting treated that way.

So, they won't sell ammo/components to people with a valid LTC that is NON-resident? I'd heard something about that in MA. I stopped at a shop outside of Boston on the way there a few weeks ago, and the nice people there said I COULD by ammo with my non-res LTC. Can't imagine how painful it is for you having a RES one and getting treated that way.
Simon's rock law normally blocks that.

However, if someone is a dualie they might have a valid residency claim here. It's also distinctly possible that somebody could be a resident here have a resident business LTC with a funny address on it or whatever and still technically be legal to sell to on paper. It's a stupid unenforceable law regardless. Not like the nonresident person buying the ammo who has the LTC isn't allowed to possess it.

BTW, as a Former Employee of KTP, I "think I have a little more info on how they operate there.

Personally, I'd send everything I could, in order to sell you a gun. Hell, If I could, I'd have abolished the NFA Act of 1934, GCA act of 1968, and so many other State sponsored "Bans" and requirements.
I was just one of the guys up there, that if I could send it, I would. If I had a FFL that had a customer with him. I'd have the FFL pay for it with his CC and then take it back to Ma with him. Thus running it through his books and out to the customer.

So you were the guy that worked the snack table and made that AWESOME fudge ! You're da man !! :D

Back
Top Bottom