kel tek in ma

I have been looking around for an inexpensive black evil rifle in cheap 9mm . Ive thought about the kel tek sub 2000 ,can that rifle be bought new in mass?...thanks.

I have been looking around for an inexpensive black evil rifle in cheap 9mm . Ive thought about the kel tek sub 2000 ,can that rifle be bought new in mass?...thanks.

yes they are for sale for $339 new at four seasons in woburn for the 9mm smith and wesson mag version. there is also one used for sale at zero hour arms in Easton that is .40 and takes glock mags.

I know two folks who had PF9's and both had bad experiences needing to send them back to Kel-Tec for work. I personally own a P3AT and love it. It has a good trigger for a pocket gun, feeds my favorite carry ammo very well, and weighs nothing. If you can find one of those in MA and can accept carrying .380 acp, which is fine with the right ammo, I would definitely suggest it over the PF9.

I know two folks who had PF9's and both had bad experiences needing to send them back to Kel-Tec for work. I personally own a P3AT and love it. It has a good trigger for a pocket gun, feeds my favorite carry ammo very well, and weighs nothing. If you can find one of those in MA and can accept carrying .380 acp, which is fine with the right ammo, I would definitely suggest it over the PF9.

+1 my dad has a P3AT and its a badass little pistol! Im going to pick one up in the next couple weeks.

Only Kel-Tecs we can't get are the P3AT, P11, and PF9. I want a PF9 soooo bad.
Mike Wheelock had a couple of Kel-Tec 9mm pistols in his shop (Titegroup Sporting in Northboro) last week. Give him a call and see if they're still there. They weren't real expensive.

Do not buy that! They are under 300 brand new up here. F the increase in price because of where you live. Don't let them do that to you its a $300 dollar gun! Trust me I love Kel-Tec but you can get a much better gun for 500 bucks.

Do not buy that! They are under 300 brand new up here. F the increase in price because of where you live. Don't let them do that to you its a $300 dollar gun! Trust me I love Kel-Tec but you can get a much better gun for 500 bucks.
Exactly why I haven't picked one up so far, they're sun $300 guns. I know the PF-9s and P11s are not 100% right out of the box and accept that they will have to be worked-on/smithed to get them to carry level confidence. The P3AT is a popular choice, but as someone who carries 10mm regularly I just can't make the jump down. I have a hard enough time going down to .38spl with my 442.

They gent asked about a RIFLE.. How come everybody chimes in with what they own that has NO CONNECTION to the op question. Ain't just this site that it happens. I asked on a another site about a specific weapon and got absolutly no info other than what each poster had and liked. Not one response was about my question. If you don't know don't answer.. Simple . I for one could give a rats behind of what non-related item you have if it has no bearing on my original quetion.. Just my 29 cents worth

They gent asked about a RIFLE.. How come everybody chimes in with what they own that has NO CONNECTION to the op question. Ain't just this site that it happens. I asked on a another site about a specific weapon and got absolutly no info other than what each poster had and liked. Not one response was about my question. If you don't know don't answer.. Simple . I for one could give a rats behind of what non-related item you have if it has no bearing on my original quetion.. Just my 29 cents worth
The OP already GOT an answer to his question in the SECOND POST in this thread. See below. [slap]
readthethread.gif

yes they are for sale for $339 new at four seasons in woburn for the 9mm smith and wesson mag version. there is also one used for sale at zero hour arms in Easton that is .40 and takes glock mags.

Back
Top Bottom