• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Is It Time For A # Molon Labe Response?

Koolmoose

NES Member
Other side of the bridges behind the iron curtain
Prior to supper, and after I’d had pre dinner cocktails with Mrs. KM, I read a article on the Bearing Arms blog about how one of New England’s “great political representatives “, David Cicilline, D, RI, who filed a bill in Congress that would basically ban all semi autos in the US. Many of the Dem’s signed onto the bill. Obviously, being an article on Bearing Arms most of comments were negative about the bill. However, many comments ended with Molon Labe!

I started to wonder if an appropriate response to all the anti BS all over the place would be a response like the # Me Too movement. I don’t belong to Twitter and have no idea how to start this, but a # Molon Labe movement could potentially go a long way to get our thoughts out on bans / confiscation. Your thoughts please?

BTW, I did a search on this b4 posting, but if has already been disclosed just trash this.

No on twitter either, those 'pound sayings' are gayer than butt seks with the runs, but I can't wait until they actually try to come and take it. Know thine enemy.

I think the bump stock "ban" says it all. How many people have turned them in?

In the meantime it seems like there is a lot of tips and anonymous sources tipping off PD recently about unstable individuals who's houses are then raided and charged and their firearms seized.

Agreed the bump stock response has sent a message. We’ll see how they interpret it and what comes next. You can bet they are DYING to jam up the first person the find with a bump stock still in possession.

Agreed the bump stock response has sent a message. We’ll see how they interpret it and what comes next. You can bet they are DYING to jam up the first person the find with a bump stock still in possession.
Troll you anti-2A legislators every week asking them how many bump stocks have been turned in since the ban.

An appropriate response, when the confiscation starts so does the shooting. It’s happened before and those who thought they were above us were taught they weren’t; we can teach them again.

Just remember to write the names of the traitors down so the next 10 generations remember not to do it again.

An appropriate response, when the confiscation starts so does the shooting. It’s happened before and those who thought they were above us were taught they weren’t; we can teach them again.

Just remember to write the names of the traitors down so the next 10 generations remember not to do it again.
Is that so? Just how much shooting was there in New Orleans during the confiscation after Katrina?

Well, everyone has to make their decisions. For me, I refuse to be shoved into an oven.

(To paraphrase) You can't gas a 38.

My grandfather and his cousin were the only two from his family to make it out of Nazi Germany alive. From the little he talked about it, the rhetoric and actions we're seeing today are eerily similar to the stories I heard as a kid. DEFCON 4 moving to 3 with any significant Fed or MA bans or Dem mid-term wins.

molon_doge.png

Even in the colonies only 3% actively fought, 3% of 100M gun owners is 3 Million. Less than 1 Million police and less than 2 Million military members currently.

There are many gun owners who are prepared and able to 'repel boarders', there are many police who are not.

Follow the Constitution - don't go down this road - it ends badly for many. I however, am not going to live under a dictatorship of the one, the minority or the majority. I have no want or desire for the shooting to start, however for certain actions on the part of government - their can only be one reaction.

The # thing to me is nothing more than the 2W II equivilant of "Kilroy Was Here" found all over Europe. Looks and sounds great but that's about it.

Back
Top Bottom