Ice Arms, and their QC issues. STAY AWAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow...I started reading the group buy thread....What a mess...now I want to read all 63 pages lol

With alot of group buys, these parts get set aside for future build.
I would suggest refund or replacement for all from the group buy
Do all of the group know about this cluster%#ck?

I doubt everyone reads this forum. Someone would have to go through and PM all of those people involved, so they know about it.

I've convinced myself to shelter in place until this thread/event is over.

While doing so, I pulled the BCGs out of all my ARs and checked.

Proper staking...check.

Boom pin not looking like it got mixed up with a welding rod that was arc'd out...check.

I feel better...back to sheltering.

[popcorn]

I've convinced myself to shelter in place until this thread/event is over.

While doing so, I pulled the BCGs out of all my ARs and checked.

Proper staking...check.

Boom pin not looking like it got mixed up with a welding rod that was arc'd out...check.

I feel better...back to sheltering.

[popcorn]

Did you just toss your BCG into a rifle without disassembly, clean, and lube? Is it just me that does that?

Did you just toss your BCG into a rifle without disassembly, clean, and lube? Is it just me that does that?

Wait, you need to clean your BCGs? They were last worked out a month ago and I put them all away abused and wet. "Should I be worried?" [shocked]

Yes you should worry. It's a pile of shit. Didn't you see the picture of my firing pin form the OP???

I won't rate them the worst yet, at least the vendor response. Not like RRO.

Maybe some RRO titanium firing pin will resolved your problem. [grin] Sent from my Tinfoil hat

Wow and you guys should see the emails I'm getting from this person. What a rude SOB. Calling me names and making things up. And this is the person all you guys are defending? Now we find out the BCG is fine its the firing pin. Which is not even ours. I wonder what else Mr Neil is going to make up.

I started handling this a the END of the day. I was too late for a label. So he screamed obscenities and said he would offer to ship it back himself.

I wish there was a "Customers not to sell to" thread. Mr Neil would be on top. What an awful person. Please don't ever buy anything from us again. I'm ashamed to have ever done business with such a mean, rude person.

Julie
ICE Arms CSR

Perhaps. But being such a brute and posting 157 times does not exactly show excellence in being a gentleman. Maybe he needs to go back 1000 years and grab an axe to swing at peoples heads in battle or something.

Julie
ICE Arms CSR

Since this lying beast wants to keep running her mouth and calling me a liar, here are the emails from me to her:

Where is my return label??

I need your address which I posted along with all the 86 posts you made.

Julie
ICE Arms CSR

Neil Whitney
XXXXXXXX
XXXX NH XXXXX

Colin told me it would be sent out in the morning. If he "misplaced" my address, then he should have notified me himself first thing, instead of ignoring me all day. When will the label be mailed? I'll pay for it at this point. Just tell me where to ship it. I want my $110 back sooner than later, so I can order a new BCG.

Got it....too late in the day for a label now, but will have it in the morning.

Julie
ICE Arms CSR

Wouldn't it just be faster for me to ship it back to you, so I can just get my damn refund?? What's the address that I ship it to? I will overnight it first thing tomorrow morning. Just get me a damn address so i can be done with this.

Yes.....I said that. Ship it back to Colin then.
ICE Arms
78 Central Street
Suite 3
Hudson, NH
03015''

Julie
ICE Arms CSR

Next time don't tell me you can email it to me, if you can't.

Now I have to eat the cost of shipping.

Unreal. I better have my refund in hand my Saturday!!!

You really are an awful mean person.

Julie
ICE Arms CSR

Now where in all of this, did I call her any names, or anything else??

If I have to, I'll figure out a way to post actual screen shots, so she can't say I edited the emails.

What a piece of shit company.

Wow and you guys should see the emails I'm getting from this person. What a rude SOB. Calling me names and making things up. And this is the person all you guys are defending? Now we find out the BCG is fine its the firing pin. Which is not even ours. I wonder what else Mr Neil is going to make up.

I started handling this a the END of the day. I was too late for a label. So he screamed obscenities and said he would offer to ship it back himself.

I wish there was a "Customers not to sell to" thread. Mr Neil would be on top. What an awful person. Please don't ever buy anything from us again. I'm ashamed to have ever done business with such a mean, rude person.

Julie
ICE Arms CSR

Now who is the liar??? Rude SOB???

I think you're the lying bitch.

It is your firing pin. It came in that poorly staked, out of spec BCG you sent me! Don't call me a ****ing liar again. Understand???!!!

With alot of group buys, these parts get set aside for future build.
I would suggest refund or replacement for all from the group buy
Do all of the group know about this cluster%#ck?

I mentioned this a few pages back. Not only is it a potential problem for the people that bought these, but for other people that will unknowingly get ****ed over in the secondary market. A lot of people that take advantage of GB items for future builds will liquidate the "extra" parts if they need cash for something more pressing, so other guys may get stuck with these and have zero recourse!

I am suggesting refunds for everyone involved. Unless you are currently using it with no issues.

The 6 month warranty is almost up.

Better BCG's can be had right from Windham, for $24 more.

Neil, I know you are obviously frustrated, but sending them a gazillion emails a day and posting about them dozens of times a day on here is not helping your situation at all. They said they would take care of the label by the end of the day, and for whatever reason it fell through the cracks. Do you honestly think you are the ONLY guy they sold to? Yes, CS is important, but seriously dude, you need to settle down a bit and give them a chance to make good on this like they said they would. I do thank you for bringing this to everyone's attention so that we know to avoid this company, but I think some of your behavior makes you look like someone that I personally wouldn't want to deal with as a vendor because you will bash and slander if everything doesn't work out 110% perfect in every way. You did the same thing with the XDs thread. Like I said, I don't blame you for getting frustrated when problems arise, but you should go back and re-read your MANY posts in just these 2 threads (XDs and ICE Arms), and carefully think on whether YOU would want to deal with yourself in any transaction.

Customer Service is paramount.

Don't call me a liar, don't lie yourself about EMAILING me a return label, and I won't post 1,000 times a day.

I will continue to bash this company, until I get my $110 refund.

They've done more here than just not honoring their return label being emailed to me. Now I am being called a liar, they are saying I am a rude son of a bitch, etc. None of which are true in my email correspondence to them.

I just checked mine that I bought outside the GB. I had stripped it all down to clean when I bought it, but pulled the firing pin last night just to be sure and it looks fine. The gas key staking was weak and I could turn one bolt. I'll give that another tappy tap to make sure it stays put, but otherwise it looks fine.

I just checked mine that I bought outside the GB. I had stripped it all down to clean when I bought it, but pulled the firing pin last night just to be sure and it looks fine. The gas key staking was weak and I could turn one bolt. I'll give that another tappy tap to make sure it stays put, but otherwise it looks fine.

Did you check it with headspace gauges??? Test fire it???

Neil, I know you are obviously frustrated, but sending them a gazillion emails a day and posting about them dozens of times a day on here is not helping your situation at all. They said they would take care of the label by the end of the day, and for whatever reason it fell through the cracks. Do you honestly think you are the ONLY guy they sold to? Yes, CS is important, but seriously dude, you need to settle down a bit and give them a chance to make good on this like they said they would. I do thank you for bringing this to everyone's attention so that we know to avoid this company, but I think some of your behavior makes you look like someone that I personally wouldn't want to deal with as a vendor because you will bash and slander if everything doesn't work out 110% perfect in every way. You did the same thing with the XDs thread. Like I said, I don't blame you for getting frustrated when problems arise, but you should go back and re-read your MANY posts in just these 2 threads (XDs and ICE Arms), and carefully think on whether YOU would want to deal with yourself in any transaction.
This x1000

I have a couple in-lbs torque wrenches, so shoot me a PM and we can get the bolts torqued back to spec before you stake the key.

Did you check it with headspace gauges??? Test fire it???

I ordered a set of gauges to test with a Mossberg barrel that may or may not have been a good idea to buy... I'll also make these available to ToddDubya for checking.

This x1000

When you guys have 2 BCG's that are piles of shit, and a firing pin that looks like a russian whore after 50 nights of sex, than you can bitch.

This Ice Arms fiasco of a company still has yet to make this right. Still has yet to apologize. All they have done instead is sling insults, call names, call me a liar, etc.

When they make this 100% RIGHT, when they apologize, and when they admit they are wrong here, I will stop posting, and Derek can lock this thread.

It's bullshit. If you can't see their poor customer service here, then you're blind. I'm getting screwed over, and you say, stop posting???

They told me they would email me a label, they didn't.

They told me they would do it yesterday, they didn't.

Instead, they sling insults, and call me a liar.

I want my ****ing money back, NOW!!!!!!!

I know Neil is a little heated right now but let's be fair. According to the ar15 site, it took another person over 3 weeks to get a refund. After dealing with companies that f'ed me because I had no public forum to call them out so they would have to respond to me. Would Ice Arms have responded to him if there was no public forum?? To me that is the question.

When you guys have 2 BCG's that are piles of shit, and a firing pin that looks like a russian whore after 50 nights of sex, than you can bitch.

This Ice Arms fiasco of a company still has yet to make this right. Still has yet to apologize. All they have done instead is sling insults, call names, call me a liar, etc.

When they make this 100% RIGHT, when they apologize, and when they admit they are wrong here, I will stop posting, and Derek can lock this thread.

It's bullshit. If you can't see their poor customer service here, then you're blind. I'm getting screwed over, and you say, stop posting???

They told me they would email me a label, they didn't.

They told me they would do it yesterday, they didn't.

Instead, they sling insults, and call me a liar.

I want my ****ing money back, NOW!!!!!!!

Dude, I get it. We all get it.

As for slinging insults, you're doing a fine job of stooping to their level.

I hope you get your money back and am glad you've opened people's eyes to this bs, but to be honest you're coming off like a lunatic. You emailed them 200 times in one day!?! Holy shit bro.

Holy.

Shit.

I know Neil is a little heated right now but let's be fair. According to the ar15 site, it took another person over 3 weeks to get a refund. After dealing with companies that f'ed me because I had no public forum to call them out so they would have to respond to me. Would Ice Arms have responded to him if there was no public forum?? To me that is the question.

mlaboss on this site, it took him like 3 months to get a damn refund. There is a thread somewhere here about it. He can post to verify that.

It's not me, it's this company.

Colin hasn't responded to me in days. So if there was no NES at all, I doubt they would even be answering me right now. They would ignore it for a few weeks, and then say, "oh sorry sir,. your 6 month warranty is up."

- - - Updated - - -

Dude, I get it. We all get it.

As for slinging insults, you're doing a fine job of stooping to their level.

I hope you get your money back and am glad you've opened people's eyes to this bs, but to be honest you're coming off like a lunatic. You emailed them 200 times in one day!?! Holy shit bro.

Holy.

Shit.

It was more like 199, but who's counting. [laugh]

Just stumbled upon this page:

http://www.gunquester.com/index.php/26-database/ar-brand-info/100-ice-arms

Actually Made in the USA? Julie - where's your manufacturing facility?

Last edited:
We get it dude you're not happy.

Ok. I'll stop posting than. My apologies for making everyone so unhappy. [rolleyes]

Next time, I'll call you a liar on an open forum and sling insults at you left and right, and I wonder how you would react??? My money ius tied up, not yours. I have a ****ed up firing pin, not you. I was called a liar, not you. Shall I go on?

This better be resolved by Saturday, or you'll have to ban me permanently. I'll leave it alone for now.

I am mailing back my BCG on my dime in 10 minutes. When I do, I'll post the tracking #, so Julie & Colin can't lie and say I never sent it back.

Last edited:
Ok. I'll stop posting than. My apologies for making everyone so unhappy. [rolleyes]

Next time, I'll call you a liar on an open forum and sling insults at you left and right, and I wonder how you would react??? My money ius tied up, not yours. I have a ****ed up firing pin, not you. I was called a liar, not you. Shall I go on?

This better be resolved by Saturday, or you'll have to ban me permanently. I'll leave it alone for now.

I am mailing back my BCG on my dime in 10 minutes. When I do, I'll post the tracking #, so Julie & Colin can't lie and say I never sent it back.

Now you're going to be a dick to me too?

Listen dude, you might want to pick your battles wisely.

Niel ctlr + print page should copy your screen or alt + print page .then open ms paint etc and paste . Then save as a image file .

I posted the emails. I'm not doing it again. I think I confirmed that she is lying, not me. My emails are right there, plain and simple.

- - - Updated - - -

Now you're going to be a dick to me too?

Listen dude, you might want to pick your battles wisely.

Wasn't being a dick at all. I was asking you a question. How would you respond, if this was you? Maybe you wouldn't post about 1,000 times, but I bet you'd be pretty pissed off regardless.

You'd probably have this posted on 10 different forums. I don't have the power to do that, so I am posting it here, and hope it gets enough traffic, so you can see it from Google earth.

Why is it always the members here getting scolded??

Has Ice Arms been spoken to about this? Maybe privately? They are a vendor on your forum, trashing other members of that same forum. they are known to be shady, but yet still a vendor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom