Ice Arms, and their QC issues. STAY AWAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
in other news..............
I ordered 2 spikes tac. bolt carriers from brownells last jan.

and forgot all about it when they never showed up.

got an email today they are charging my card and sending them! yea me!

and at the old price,deal!

a quality known product with an established supply house.

patience is a virtue.

Wasn't being a dick at all. I was asking you a question. How would you respond, if this was you? Maybe you wouldn't post about 1,000 times, but I bet you'd be pretty pissed off regardless.

You'd probably have this posted on 10 different forums. I don't have the power to do that, so I am posting it here, and hope it gets enough traffic, so you can see it from Google earth.

Why is it always the members here getting scolded??

Has Ice Arms been spoken to about this? Maybe privately? They are a vendor on your forum, trashing other members of that same forum. they are known to be shady, but yet still a vendor.

Members always getting scolded? Hardly. You have two threads that you are bumping and regurgitating the same shit over and over. I've let you speak pretty freely on this but I'm the one scolding you... Yeah

I am pretty sure Ice Arms isn't going to be renewing their membership here, I am hardly concerned about it.

I can ban them but then we won't get their pity replies for all to see, is that what you want? You have their address, all this chest pumping and threats, I would figure you'd make the drive to Hudson and get the money yourself.
If there was a local vendor dicking me around I'd make a site visit.

Members always getting scolded? Hardly. You have two threads that you are bumping and regurgitating the same shit over and over. I've let you speak pretty freely on this but I'm the one scolding you... Yeah

I am pretty sure Ice Arms isn't going to be renewing their membership here, I am hardly concerned about it.

I can ban them but then we won't get their pity replies for all to see, is that what you want? You have their address, all this chest pumping and threats, I would figure you'd make the drive to Hudson and get the money yourself.

I actually just got my coat on and getting ready to walk out the door to make the drive to Hudson actually. Thanks though.

Time out of my day, $15 in gas round trip, all to deal with this ****ing bullshit.

I don't chest pump.

Go ahead and ban them then. It should have been done days ago after all they have done to members here. Not just me. There was like 50 people in that group buy that got ****ed.

You have their address, all this chest pumping and threats, I would figure you'd make the drive to Hudson and get the money yourself.

Kinda this.

Hudson isn't that far... All of MA/NH isn't that far. You could meet up with the guy and just be done with it by now.

I was done dealing with ICE after I saw the firing pin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am not sticking up for ice arms, as they are clearly having QC issues as well as customer service issues. However, I figured I'd chime in and say that both bcgs that I got have functioned fine so far (couple hundred rounds on both). That being said, their staking was an issue, and have been restaked by yours truly. You would think that after this many months and as many complaints as they have been getting... they would fix the issue... of course when I run into any issues I will be sure to share

Kinda this.

Hudson isn't that far... All of MA/NH isn't that far. You could meet up with the guy and just be done with it by now.

I was done dealing with ICE after I saw the firing pin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's an hour from me.

Either way, I just texted the phone number on their website, and told him I am headed his way right now.

I should not have had to drive there. This is their problem. They told me they would email a label, and they didn't. Now I have to waste $10-$15 in gas, and 2.5 hours out of my day. Not ****ing cool.

Very well said Derek, and I completely agree that driving there personally is the correct way to deal with an instate company pulling these shenanigans. I actually think that Neil is fortunate to be dealing with a NH company for just that reason. More often than not when we get into these poor CS situations we are left to no other recourse than "poison pen" emails because the companies are across the country.

Neil, if I were you, I'd just bring them in person and demand the refund on the spot.

I just called them and left him a voicemail.

He says on his voicemail that email is the best way to get a hold of him today. It said the same thing yesterday, but yet he doesn't respond to emails.

So what do I do here????

If you're not doing anything, drive over there.
Strap a GoPro on your chest I want footage! [popcorn]

I just called them and left him a voicemail.

He says on his voicemail that email is the best way to get a hold of him today. It said the same thing yesterday, but yet he doesn't respond to emails.

So what do I do here????

NES pitchfork group buy?
I kid, but I hope this prick at ICE gets an earful from you, ntom. I have no horse in this race, but at any other company with a shred of self-respect this 5hit wouldn't fly. I just wish I could be a fly in the wall to see it.

He won't respond to me. This is the problem.

He is a salesman. If I just drive over there, he might not be there. Then what? I sit around for 12 hours waiting for him to show up??

This is the bullshit I am talking about.

- - - Updated - - -

NES pitchfork group buy?
I kid, but I hope this prick at ICE gets an earful from you, ntom. I have no horse in this race, but at any other company with a shred of self-respect this 5hit wouldn't fly. I just wish I could be a fly in the wall to see it.

Shit I say on here won't even compare to the shit I say to his face.

I am not an internet tough guy like a lot of people on here.

I am going to knock him down a ****ing peg or two, you can believe that.

Well now that he knows you're coming, you're right, he probably won't be there.

Exactly. I was trying to call first though, or email him so I could see if he would be there.

Jesus Effing Christ. Either drive over there or don't. Crying on the forum isn't getting you anything. Put on your big boy pants and take your merchandise back for a refund.

take a deep breath,
and dont be this guy.

falling_down.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So, serious question - are there any reviews out there with some significant run time on these BCGs? If they have (allegedly - don't sue me, bro!) separately or combined - staking, headspace, and firing pin issues... I would begin to be concerned about whether the bolts were the proper hardness. I know somebody with an AR Stoner bolt that exploded... looked like that metal teeth dude from James Bond gnawed on it like a slim jim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom