Ice Arms, and their QC issues. STAY AWAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread better not get locked either, because I plan on taking photos of my BCG being shipped back as well. So I can't be called a liar about that, and denied a refund or some damn thing.

I'm getting my $110 bucks back, one way or the other.

You want to call me a ****ing liar.

- - - Updated - - -

IMO, difference comes with how they handle the issue. Ice could have just taken care of it via replace/refund. Instead they're being asshats over it.

I am glad that you've posted the information about what's going on. It helps to know which companies take care of the customers when issues arise. Personally, I don't expect things to be 100% perfect 100% of the time. What matters is how those deviations are handled/resolved when they happen. With the history of issues with products from Ice, it's not looking good for them.

Exaclty. Even if this was a $500 White Oak barrel, and it was shit, I bet he would just replace it. Or at least take it back to look at it.

Nope, not these ass bags. They flat out call me a liar, over a $10 firing pin. Why would I mangle my own firing pin???

Why would I mangle my own firing pin???

The mangled firing pin would make it easier to ID which brass at the range is yours.
yV9vlWF.gif

Exaclty. Even if this was a $500 White Oak barrel, and it was shit, I bet he would just replace it. Or at least take it back to look at it.

Nope, not these ass bags. They flat out call me a liar, over a $10 firing pin. Why would I mangle my own firing pin???

Or even a ESS barrel

I'm going to sue tom for wearing offensive flannel if another person posts in this thread.

I've had enough of his free time to shop and wear flannel and sinfully show it in public.

I put mine on a code red lower. sweet

Oh awesome. My Code Red buy went off 100%. You might want to check with the other people that tried running one. What else would you like to troll about?

Do you troll this forum to feed information to your wife who works for the .gov???

I still have no return label like she said she was going to send either.

Conveniently she said Colin lost my address. [rolleyes]

I still have no return label like she said she was going to send either.

Conveniently she said Colin lost my address. [rolleyes]

IF they're that disorganized, then I'm not at all surprised by what's been going on with their products. Actually, the only way they could 'lose' your address is if they delete it, or they have their system setup to purge after only a few days. With the supposed 6 month warranty, I seriously doubt they have it set to delete this fast.

And Mr Neil, I am going to need you to please email me your "real name" and address so I can get you your return label as you are not in our system and Colin has misplaced your address.. I understand he did a quick one day turn around for you and somehow mis placed it.

Thank you

Julie
ICE Arms CSR

?????

What a useless pile of shit company.

Conveniently it is now too late in the day to mail the label, so now it has to wait until tomorrow.

More lies from Colin, Julie, & Ice Arms.

He assured me that the label would go out today, and so did she.

[angry][angry][angry][angry][angry][angry]

What the ****ing ****. I am ****ing done with this ****ing garbage company who ****s everyone on purpose just to **** them.

Conveniently it is now too late in the day to mail the label, so now it has to wait until tomorrow.

What the ****ing ****. I am ****ing done with this ****ing garbage company who ****s everyone on purpose just to **** them.

Not..quite ...sure what you're trying to say

I am taking care of this today. Your return label will be emailed to you at the end of the day.

Regards,

Julie
ICE Arms CSR

Isn't she emailing it to you?

That's a lot of ****ing from a ****ing company I wonder if they just like to **** for ****.

In all seriousnes: Holy shit what a trainwreck.

Isn't she emailing it to you?

I thought so. Apparently not.

I just emailed her and told her I would mail the damn thing back myself and eat the cost of the $6 shipping, just so i can get my refund. I am waiting for a response on where to send it.

I thought so. Apparently not.

I just emailed her and told her I would mail the damn thing back myself and eat the cost of the $6 shipping, just so i can get my refund. I am waiting for a response on where to send it.
Slow down Neil. If she is on the west coast, it's not the end of the day. Eat nothing dude.

Slow down Neil. If she is on the west coast, it's not the end of the day. Eat nothing dude.

I think they are in NH. Colin is anyway. That's where she told me to send it, but never gave me the address on where to ship it.

I can't trust that this company will do anything right.

I grabbed one of these after the group buy in June. no problems. head space is fine, carrier is properly staked, firing pin is fine.

With alot of group buys, these parts get set aside for future build.
I would suggest refund or replacement for all from the group buy
Do all of the group know about this cluster%#ck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom