Ice Arms, and their QC issues. STAY AWAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like a boss.

null_zpsc5d76eae.jpg

Dude trying telling me had no idea Julie was calling me a liar and acting that way. That she is based in WA state.

He builds the BCG's out of his apartment here. So I asked him if he personally builds them, how could he miss that??

Even my daughter was pissed at him:

null_zps0cb7b510.jpg

Dude trying telling me had no idea Julie was calling me a liar and acting that way. That she is based in WA state.

He builds the BCG's out of his apartment here. So I asked him if he personally builds them, how could he miss that??

Even my daughter was pissed at him:

null_zps0cb7b510.jpg

And the firing pin?

He said he has no idea how the firing pin got like that. That he assembles these himself.

He's early blind. I didn't do it. I know that.

oh jesus christ.

I once bought a bad product a few days ago. I even drove to the store to buy it locally. Packaged up a screaming baby, calmed it, and then took it with me and headed out to the store to do said purchase. You guys that have kids know that this is a bitch. But not epic.

Took the product home. It was broken. And OH MY GAWD I didn't even post about it on the internet!

I drove back, after doing the whole PITA baby thing again, and returned it. And it was worth a hell of a lot more money than $110.

AND NOT ONCE DID I START A THREAD ON NES ABOUT HOW ANGRY I WAS OR BLOG ABOUT MY DEATHMETAL EXPERIENCE AND TAKE AND POST SELFIES OF MYSELF ON THE ****ING INTERNET.

**** ME.

one-way-to-do-it-14.jpg

Got my cash.

She said its a brand new account, that's why no name.

Either way, screw Ice Arms and their shady CS, and creepy people who work out of apartments.

Got my cash.

She said its a brand new account, that's why no name.

Either way, screw Ice Arms and their shady CS, and creepy people who work out of apartments.

That's not nice. Got cash and still ditching a vendor. You need intervention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom