"I was wrong" - says Gabriel Gomez in Globe Article

I just don't vote for evil. My voting decision is somewhat straight forward. I ask "does this person believe in the Constitution?"

You clearly don't appreciate the complexities of the political process.

He's the kind of dumb ass who seriously thought Deval Patrick was going to give him a US Senate seat if he asked really, really nicely with a cherry on top. Seriously, you can't make this stuff up. [rofl] Clearly Gabe is not playing with a full deck.
A total spineless, untrustworthy fraud from start to finish. It's amazing he got as far as he did. Now we can be glad that he didn't win.

This guy would $hit on his mother to get a vote.
Sad but true. Hope he chokes and dies sucking on Bloomingturd's limp ****.

I just looked it up, Gomez is correct...

AMENDMENT I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

AMENDMENT II

volunteer for the Navy or for the other armed services, successfully go through SEAL or other special forces training. Then you will be fully qualified and prepared to fire as many assault weapons with unlimited high capacity magazines as you desire.

I would suspect that his motivation is to get his liberal credentials in order so he can run for some other office as a conservative.

Only in MA (and a few other enlightened enclaves) would this make sense.

But I don't understand how they think this makes sense. How many anti-gun moonbat votes are really in play? Those people are voting Democrat everyday of the week and twice on Sundays.

His advisers obviously told him what will get the most votes in MA.

Unfortunately, they are almost certainly correct.

Dear Gabriel:
What a truly arrogant disgrace to that uniform and to the honerable name of the Seals you are.
Apparently you missed the humility part of the program.
At least we now know what the bottom of the class looks like.
You sir are a souless shill who would sell out what you swore to protect in a heartbeat.
F**k you twice ,in case the first one doesn't take.

In all seriousness , he's not a SEAL anymore. He's a traitor to the US Constitution , and therefore to the United States.

I will remember Gomez for a long time - he was the guy I didn't vote for; he was the guy that made me say : " I'm done voting for the guy who sucks less. I'll wait for a guy 8 can vote For , instead. "

And if he won , he'd have happily spit in our faces.

He was dead to me when he wrote the letter begging for Kerry's old job and said that he would support the Fuhrer's gun control policy, then back pedaled when called on it.

He is a slimy, two faced, fork tongued, lying scum bag. If he is on the ballot I will write in Mickey Mouse

Re: "I was wrong"

Tl;Dr
He's the only one professional enough in this state. :rolleyes:

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

He is just a wicked special individual that's just so much better than everyone else, but is willing to admit he made a mistake when he almost said that he was semi standing up for the constitutional rights of his constituents regarding totally irrelevant proposed laws to protect us from our selves.

Re: "I was wrong"

The straw candidate is a straw.

-Proud to be dad every day, a licensed plumber most days, and wish I was a shoemaker on others.

Back
Top Bottom