"I was wrong" - says Gabriel Gomez in Globe Article

He was dead to me long before this.

Really.. a "high capacity magazine clip change"? This dude was a Navy Seal? Was he even allowed to handle firearms during his service? He's not too great with grammar either. He can teach someone in five seconds, or he can teach someone to change a mag in five seconds? Maybe he should learn to write before he tries to educate anyone on anything!

I hope he meant it would take him 5 seconds to teach it, since it only takes 2 seconds to change a mag.Maybe this guy could give him some pointers...

Congrats shitbag all you did was alienate the 5 people who voted for you...

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would you vote for him in the 1st place?

If you have the choice between voting for more of the same. Or someone who could turn out to be more of the same. Then you take a chance. Worst that can happen either way is you get, more of the same. No real downside to taking the chance.

I vote in every election regardless of the tools running. Sometimes the only option you have is to vote for, who appears to be, the lesser of two evils. I have had enough of my rights taken from me I'll be damned before I give up my right to vote willingly.

If you have the choice between voting for more of the same. Or someone who could turn out to be more of the same. Then you take a chance. Worst that can happen either way is you get, more of the same. No real downside to taking the chance.

I vote in every election regardless of the tools running. Sometimes the only option you have is to vote for, who appears to be, the lesser of two evils. I have had enough of my rights taken from me I'll be damned before I give up my right to vote willingly.

I voted in the senate election. it wasnt for evil. I didnt sell out my beliefs and core values.

not all of us can be pressured into voting for the lesser of two evils. some of us still vote while not playing that game.

994622_531660330239601_538917890_n.jpg

What a f*cking turd.....not even competent enough to avoid using idiotic terminology ("high capacity magazine clip").

that still ends up getting you ****ed in the ***. Thats like saying you would rather a guy use lube to rape you vs not, its the lesser of 2 evils, Right? I choose to not get raped. These days R means **** when it comes to elections.

Well at least we know that Gomez learned how to press the magazine release in SEAL school and even mastered it enough to be able to show other people.

Clearly very qualified.

Kinda insulting to not just America citizens, but to non SEAL service members. Only they are qualified to shoot rifles. Quick give the grunt a bolt action. Fade in nothingness quietly you loser.

Sadly what happens is when one works in a particular career field or does something for a living, they often feel like they should be special and only those who also do said thing for a living should be even allowed to do it. This applies with many things, and is particularly true when it comes to Special Forces. Many have egos. Big egos. They think their opinion is more important. Just like politicians think their opinion is the most important, and because they are a politician, they know what is best.

He was always for banning such things. Why would this come out now? What's his motive?

I would suspect that his motivation is to get his liberal credentials in order so he can run for some other office as a conservative.

Only in MA (and a few other enlightened enclaves) would this make sense.

It's like he is begging to be let into the elitist Bloomberg club, "See I changed my mind, guns are bad, please like me and help me get into office".

I knew he was fraud from day one, as did most here, now he's just proved it.

Didn't see any seals in Iraq and the Stan. Only army and marines. I am not shitting on the special ops guys but wtf you asshat. Just because you are a seal does not make a expert on the second amendment. I hate the mentality that were special ops and we know best. Bullshit. The regular troops certainly did their part with less pay and recondition. All I hear was you were a seal vote for me. Well if seals are morons like you maybe the marines should throw your asses off the ship. Don t worry when you swim to shore the army engineers will have the beach all mined for you.

Last edited:
Maybe he will sing a different tune when he is unarmed one day and cannot defend his family. I am not promoting anything, just saying that he has need to state that he does not have firearms and now this bs.

Sent from my phone, blame auto spell for the havked ip words...

that still ends up getting you ****ed in the ***. Thats like saying you would rather a guy use lube to rape you vs not, its the lesser of 2 evils, Right? I choose to not get raped. These days R means **** when it comes to elections.

Not voting or handing in a blank ballot only means that you chose to let others decide how you will be raped, to use your analogy. There was no choice to "not be raped". I looked in to the candidates and decided I would vote for the person I thought less likely to rape me. Or at least buy me some flowers first.

I wasn't "pressured", as dench put it for some reason, in to doing anything. I voted for who I thought would be the better candidate. And since both options sucked that makes him the "lesser of 2 evils".

If anyone here thinks that the blank ballot shit means in this state. Well it doesn't. The powers that be will just chalk it up to that many more wills they have broken. Making it that much easier to impliment their commie policies and ideals. This commie state is being run EXACTLY the way they want. Toeing the D line. More fed money coming in to the state in subsidies. The people have fewer and fewer right every year. More and more libtards flocking here every year further increasing their voter pool. Now when a politician can't get elected here they say "Aww I ****ed up by believing in the constitution, or claiming I do"

Seriously just look at what is going on here. He clearly still has hopes of getting in to one office or another and his "handlers" told him. "Hey if you want any chance of getting elected you have to release a public apology for believing in the constitution and the right of the people" I mean ****, he released a statement that amounted to, "since none of you are SEALS you shouldn't have guns".

As for Denches reply...

I wasn't calling you out. You asked me "why" and I answered. I will never choose to not vote just because no one on the ballot is my ideal candidate. In this state I will never see anything even remotely close to my "ideal" which means that, the best option in any election here will still just be the "lesser". Which is precisely why I am moving the **** out of this state. Hell, until Thomas Jefferson is resurrected, cloned a few hundred times, and put on the ballot for every office in the country, I will never see my ideal candidate.

And since both options sucked that makes him the "lesser of 2 evils".

I just don't vote for evil. My voting decision is somewhat straight forward. I ask "does this person believe in the Constitution?" Markey doesn't, and neither did Gomez. Neither are eligible for a vote. So I walked down to the polls, wrote in a name and trolled the election. There were no valid candidates on the ballot, so I couldn't vote for a person listed. Insert troll write in at line below candidates names.

As soon as people stop playing the game (voting for the lesser of two evils or voting simply because of parties) we will see real change. Until then, we have what we have now, which is a race to the bottom between 2 parties who are very similar.

Look at me now. That big eThug who wouldn't play the game back then. All the (R) polishers were all pissed off that (L)'s didnt care about the vote. Well look how that turned out. Turns out the (R) is a clone of Markey in all significant comparisons. It wouldnt of mattered who one. They are both big .gov sacks of shit.

Maybe he truly understands the purpose of the 2nd amendment and thinks he actually has a shot of winning an election at some point.

Back
Top Bottom