Concerns Grow Over ISIS-K Attack in the US; Former Top General Says, 'I Think This Is Inevitable'

Reptile

NES Member
After the horrific attack March 22nd ISIS-K terrorist attack in Moscow, where gunners massacred 143 concertgoers at the Crocus Concert Hall, concerns are mounting in the United States that emboldened terrorists will attack the homeland and will exploit the porous southern border to do so.

Former head of U.S. Central Command Gen. Frank McKenzie said Sunday that ISIS has a “strong desire” to attack America and Europe and is most likely plotting actions at this very moment.

"We should believe them when they say that. They're going to try to do it," retired Gen. Frank McKenzie told ABC News' "This Week" co-anchor Martha Raddatz.

"I think the threat is growing," McKenzie continued, pointing to the dangers from affiliates like ISIS-K after the broader group took responsibility for a deadly attack in Moscow earlier this month.The group also said it was behind a mass bombing in Iran in January.

"It begun to grow as soon as we left Afghanistan, it took pressure off ISIS-K. So I think we should expect further attempts of this nature against the United States as well as our partners and other nations abroad," McKenzie said.

"I think this is inevitable."

Continues...

View: https://twitter.com/ThisWeekABC/status/1774469503411220796?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1774469503411220796%7Ctwgr%5E2b4f1c751cf8ffbd2cad027d5113b8d42070872f%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fredstate.com%2Fbobhoge%2F2024%2F03%2F31%2Fconcerns-grow-over-isis-k-attack-in-the-us-former-top-general-says-i-think-this-is-inevitable-n2172146

Will the coming attack finally bring a ban of AR's?

GEN McKenzie: "There's going to be an ISIS attack here someday."
Anyone with half a brain: "Duh."

I thought NES didn't like generals. Like, they're all responsible for destroying the military or something. And this one's the guy who handled that wayward drone strike that killed all those civilians in Kabul, where they claimed it was a car full of terrorists.

Yeah. I'm taking what he says with GREAT seriousness, lol.

Here's my concern.

When this happens (and we know it will), will the American people beg for serious curtailment of any and all liberty, so they can live in their safe, little dreamworld again?

We've raised multiple generations of weak, pansy snowflakes, who melt at the slightest amount of discomfort. We put women who "feel" rather than "think" in charge of things.

Think any of them are going to suddenly grow a pair, and stand up?

Here's my concern.

When this happens (and we know it will), will the American people beg for serious curtailment of any and all liberty, so they can live in their safe, little dreamworld again?

That's what they've always done before. Why would they do any different now?

Americans have tolerated all kinds of restrictions on their liberties in response to emergencies, from the Alien and Sedition Acts all the way up to the Patriot Act. Point to a national emergency since 1798 and I'll counter with the government's infringement on liberty.

Your mythological age of non-pansies never existed, sadly.

That's what they've always done before. Why would they do any different now?

Americans have tolerated all kinds of restrictions on their liberties in response to emergencies, from the Alien and Sedition Acts all the way up to the Patriot Act. Point to a national emergency since 1798 and I'll counter with the government's infringement on liberty.

Your mythological age of non-pansies never existed, sadly.

Ya, that's why currently over half the population of this country is now armed and the numbers are growing daily.

Gun Ownership by State 2024

Last edited:
Not like they'd have to try too hard to accomplish it...

I'll just go ahead and upgrade my personal defcon level... 🥱
I went from my 1911 and 2 spare mags (25 total) to my Hi Power and two 15 round mags. (46 total) Might add a SBR with a few bandoliers of 30 rounders. under the back seat. [mg]

The actual source of the intel may be sketchy, but I’m fairly Confidant ISIS would indeed like to kill as many of us as possible. They have the means and motive, just waiting for an opportunity.

Our .gov has done a decent job of keeping them out until now, but who knows how many came across the border this year?

The actual source of the intel may be sketchy, but I’m fairly Confidant ISIS would indeed like to kill as many of us as possible. They have the means and motive, just waiting for an opportunity.

Our .gov has done a decent job of keeping them out until now, but who knows how many came across the border this year?
You must be smoking crack.

Ya, that's why currently over half the population of this country is now armed and the numbers are growing daily.

Gun Ownership by State 2024

Lol.

When those gun owners actually take action to rein in the government's infringements, let me know.

They never really have. Not since about 1861, and that didn't end well.

How would it ever happen here? In the countryside, we have so many lumberjack white men with semi automatic ARs and plate carriers ready to defend their homeland. In the cities, we have brave young black men with automatic glocks ready to spray at ISIS. Terrorists have no chance.

Back
Top Bottom