Votes: 14 15.9%
  • I don't carry at all

Votes: 14 15.9%

• Total voters

Cross-X

Shooting at the big range in heaven
Dealer
NES Member
OK, NESers, how often do you carry a gun? I'm not talking about transporting an unloaded gun to and from the range, I'm talking about packing a loaded gun for protection.

Feel free to take the survey without posting a message.

I have a well-complained about Sporting and Target. Which puts me in the "never" category. Not worth the risk. Having guns at all is way better than the alternative.

Cross-X said:
SR, even if you can't carry a gun, isn't it true you are never without your carefully sharpened tongue? (said as he quickly runs away ducking as he goes)
I'm from New York... I don't know what else you'd expect. [thinking]

And, how often do you carry more than one
grinning-smiley-006.gif

How often do you carry A gun ???

Never A gun , theres the G22 on the hip . Depending on the day there's the AR in the truck ( I think today the M29 is under the seat ) , with the Wastach w 12 loaded mags and 2 M18's .

Ya just never know .

Usually every day unless I'm traveling out of state, to a gun show, or to a an event like a concert.
I like the idea of living where KIDGLOCK is.[smile]

I'm not going to tempt fate and carry at work, so it's limited to weekends and "after hours". But then the rule is, if I'm out of the house, I'm armed.

And "out of the house" includes playing with the kids in the backyard...

Jay G said:
But then the rule is, if I'm out of the house, I'm armed.

And "out of the house" includes playing with the kids in the backyard...
Are they too rambunctious for you? [shocked] Maybe you should send your kids to military school...

SiameseRat said:
I have a well-complained about Sporting and Target. Which puts me in the "never" category. Not worth the risk. Having guns at all is way better than the alternative.

I'm in the same boat as the lovely Jen. I carry as often as I'm able to, wich is never, thanks to the self-rightous COPs in both Medford and Belmont.

As soon as I find a way to remedy this (that won't bankrupt me or send me into endless court battles) I sure will!

-Weer'd

Well, if you had asked me this one a month ago, it'd be "never".

But, seeing that my GF doesn't complain about it, I keep my M9 in the truck, loaded. Now if my Don Hume holster would ever get here.........

The "soon to be ex" wasn't a GFW, but she did draw the line at CCW. Made her VERY nervous.

SiameseRat said:
Are they too rambunctious for you? [shocked] Maybe you should send your kids to military school...

Heh. No, we actually have coyotes in our neighborhood. And a Level 3 Sex offender nearby.

Both of which can be countered with 158 grains of .357 Magnum goodness...

Jay G said:
And a Level 3 Sex offender nearby.

I far prefer either 168 gr 308's, or 150 gr Nosler Partion Tips in a 7.62x54R for them.

VT Country Girl and I were discussing this earlier. She suggests stking them out in the desert and covering them with honey. Why waste good ammo?

Jay G said:
Heh. No, we actually have coyotes in our neighborhood. And a Level 3 Sex offender nearby.

I was really shocked by how many sex offenders live in my area. But are you allowed to shoot coyote?

Nickle said:
I far prefer either 168 gr 308's, or 150 gr Nosler Partion Tips in a 7.62x54R for them.

VT Country Girl and I were discussing this earlier. She suggests stking them out in the desert and covering them with honey. Why waste good ammo?

The neighbors get mighty antsy when I walk around the backyard with the 91/30 slung over my shoulder. Plus I'm always afraid I'm going to poke one of the kids with the bayonet... [wink]

SiameseRat said:
I was really shocked by how many sex offenders live in my area. But are you allowed to shoot coyote?

If they're attacking my kids I am. And I'll follow the 3 S's...

Back
Top Bottom