• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

How many is a........?

A rasher of AR's...

iu
iu

iu

one friend asked if I had enough guns...

"Do I have all the guns I need, yes. Do I have all the guns I want, no."

still working on my horde/cache/arsenal/stash/collection

I can't get to enough. I can't even get to what I need.

The problem is evolution.
I've evolved EDC pistols 4 or 5 times, and will probably option the Sig P365 unicorn - if it ever becomes available in MA
I've evolved rifles from the 10/22 I bought in 1989 up to an M82, but now want to evolve to 6.5 Creedmore.
As firearms of collectible age become available, from cheapy (at the time) Mosins up to M1 Carbines and Garands, I can't get to enough.
I need more.

And while NES wouldn't say it was an arsenal, this a Pro-2a echo chamber.

When you start counting your firearms by the safe, you have an arsenal even to a non-hoplophobe.

When you have to move your ammunition to another state because you've exceeded even the FD permit allotted amounts in MA, you have a fair amount of ammo.

I can't get to enough. I can't even get to what I need.

The problem is evolution.
I've evolved EDC pistols 4 or 5 times, and will probably option the Sig P365 unicorn - if it ever becomes available in MA
I've evolved rifles from the 10/22 I bought in 1989 up to an M82, but now want to evolve to 6.5 Creedmore.
As firearms of collectible age become available, from cheapy (at the time) Mosins up to M1 Carbines and Garands, I can't get to enough.
I need more.

And while NES wouldn't say it was an arsenal, this a Pro-2a echo chamber.

When you start counting your firearms by the safe, you have an arsenal even to a non-hoplophobe.

When you have to move your ammunition to another state because you've exceeded even the FD permit allotted amounts in MA, you have a fair amount of ammo.

Don't you have dual citizenship? https://www.atf.gov/firearms/docs/ruling/2010-6-state-residence/download

You might be able to purchase what you like there.

IANAL and I don't have money to bail you out if that is incorrect!

If you happen to have "a metric butt-ton" of either guns or ammo, you are probably going to PMITA prison. . . . or you may be taking over a small Central American nation. Depends on which way the DA goes.

Back
Top Bottom