Hilliary Feels She's Untouchable

This, some people in this thread are forgetting that independents hate her, even left leaning independents. And a healthy portion of democrats "secretly" hate her too. (hence the dramatic support for Sanders, someone who usually got ignored. )

The only chance that hitlery has of winning is if somehow the GOP nominates Jeb Bush. That's pretty much "all aboard the failbus". That ****in guy makes Romney look brilliant. [rofl]

-Mike

I think Romney still has a chance. I know he will make a comeback. [troll]

It'll probably be Bernie or Hillary in 2016 and that's fine - let's get this long-overdue party started.

Gonna be Hillary unless she is so damaged by the convention they draft someone then and there. Remember, the delegates are not bound to vote for whoever won their state primary.

I think Lincoln Chaffee would have been terrific.[rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl]

I watched 5 hours of it. Unreal how well she dances around a pointed question. I think some of the R reps showed a little too much emotion making them look like they were attacking her as opposed to just asking the questions with a stone face. Although I would have been the same way because she would not answer a direct quest. What a C word.

Yup. The thing that bothers me is how the left keeps acting like this happened a million years ago (its been 3 years), yet they still talk about Newtown like it was yesterday (also 3 years ago) and blame Bush for stuff when he has been out of office for 7 years.

The bottom line is she belongs in an orange jumpsuit. Petraeus did a fraction of what she did and he got probation and a fine. The crap this woman has got away and continues to get away with amazes me. Just imagine the stuff she will do when POTUS!?

No matter what, she'll never go to prison.

Last edited:
Yup. The thing that bothers me is how the left keeps acting like this happened a million years ago (its been 3 years), yet they still talk about Newtown like it was yesterday (also 3 years ago) and blame Bush for stuff when he has been out of office for 7 years.

It's a matter of whose ox is being gored.

Who cares about the media, if we nominate Trump, he will eat her alive on stage.

But yeah, the GOP will nominate someone from the fail bus.
She prefers women, and Bill likes to watch.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

She WILL BE our next POTUS as long as she wants to.
Unlike the MA Speaker, the president cannot override term limits by calling for an on-the-record roll call vote with a threat of punishment for anyone who does not vote correctly.

Last edited:
Unlike the MA Speaker, the president cannot override term limits by calling for an on-the-record roll call vote with a threat of punishment for anyone who does not vote correctly.

- - - Updated - - -

The 'president can do whatever he/she wants. The Congress is a mess and has no real power or resolve

I'd like to see this get some traction. At the very least, have the families she lied to participate in a TV ad calling her out. The sheeple have a short attention span. But a 30 second ad from those families, saying she both lied to them and then accused THEM of lying, might get some attention.

The father of former Navy SEAL Tyrone Woods, one of the four Americans killed by terrorists in Benghazi on Sept. 11, 2012, is challenging Hillary Clinton to a lie detector test to prove that she did not blame an anti-Muslim video for the attacks during private conversations with the victims’ families...

http://dailycaller.com/2016/01/07/f...hallenges-hillary-to-lie-detector-test-video/

Last edited by a moderator:
As per the title

18705423.jpg

they need to make an issue of this and for that POS refuse, that would cast a lot of doubt. also heard that the FBI is almost thru

with the investigation and will recommend an indictment. YMMV

JimB

I'd like to see this get some traction. At the very least, have the families she lied to participate in a TV ad calling her out. The sheeple have a short attention span. But a 30 second ad from those families, saying she both lied to them and then accused THEM of lying, might get some attention.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/01/07/f...hallenges-hillary-to-lie-detector-test-video/

Those families are PISSED at her (rightfully so). I think they are really going to make her life hell during the campaign, they know what an evil POS she is and they are really offended by her actions to them and want a bit of pay back.

That she could look those families in the eye and tell them those lies, that's pretty amazing. That is a different level of lying, it really show the complete lack of character she has.

All it would take is a 30 second clip of one of the moms looking straight into the camera, and telling they American people how with one hand on her sons casket. Looked her straight in they eyes and lied to her about what happened to her son.

Dean

She already said her New years resolution is to not respond to Trump. She barely lasted a week feuding with him.Jebs in the toilet I think she learned from his mistake

Those families are PISSED at her (rightfully so). I think they are really going to make her life hell during the campaign, they know what an evil POS she is and they are really offended by her actions to them and want a bit of pay back.

That she could look those families in the eye and tell them those lies, that's pretty amazing. That is a different level of lying, it really show the complete lack of character she has.

She is a criminal character, and a sociopath, just like her husband.

I would not wish this on almost anyone I know but I keep hoping that one day between now and the 2nd Tuesday of 11/16 that I open the Drudge Report webpage and see that Hillary has stroked out.

I would not wish this on almost anyone I know but I keep hoping that one day between now and the 2nd Tuesday of 11/16 that I open the Drudge Report webpage and see that Hillary has stroked out.

You're being kind! I hope to hear that wild animals are eating her alive behind a dumpster in Mogadishu

Back
Top Bottom