To Protect Herself Against White Supremacy, Roxane Gay Reveals She's Purchased Firearms: 'I Got Me a Berretta'

The takeaway is apparently that it’s OK to buy guns as long as you only plan to shoot white people you disagree with. There was no mention of any threat against her personally, just a bunch of race baiting hysterical bullshit.

Listen to this racist nonsense. People like her are the source of racial division in this country. I hope she drops dead of a heart attack.
“White people are black people’s problem, but black people cannot solve white people,”

“A visible minority that I think represents probably a silent majority of white people in this country have latched onto the lost cause of the confederacy, a rhetoric of white idyllic history and past, brought it into the future in your name—in your name. They have killed people and have threatened to destroy this entire country if it cannot be a white-first nation, for white people first, best, and only.

Isn't blubber a factor in penetration of bullets?

It is, but if you load for it you can take advantage. You would to load for as much hydro static shock as you can get. Something like a 12 Gauge HESH round would make one hell of a mess.

With all the violence we've seen in the last 8 months. Violence brought to us from BLM and Antifa, she wants to protect herself from white supremacists? Lady, the first thing you have to learn before you fire a single shot is where to aim that gun.

Black People can’t solve white problems. What problems?? When did we ask them to solve the problems??? How about they solve their own problems? Ugh. People are so stupid.

What is troubling is these people have been conditioned to be fixated on white people. They've been told white people are their enemies out to do everything they can to eliminate them. This has been all brought about by the democrats who are the original party of slavery, the klan and Jim Crow. Their policies are targeting white people punishing them for being white, actually is racist hatred. Democrats are using race to divide us. This action is causing hatred and mistrust of each other. Look at the violence this summer it was whipped up into a racial frenzy by the left. Most people want to just live life not caring about a persons color.
Well it beats the hell out of taking any personal accountability for your life at all.

Back
Top Bottom