She's Not Worth It

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
She became part of the problem....instead of looking out for all American's.....she only wants to look out for women....and use the victim card. Oddly she seems to take issue with men liking women....that's the best part about Trump.....we know what he likes and why.

I live under a rock. I never heard of her until she went at it with Trump....lol

I'd rather see a test pattern that that libtard shill.

Let her go to CNN with the other lib-idiots.

If you want to see some interesting commentary, look for the epic smackdown Gingrich gave her last Tuesday

Yup

she's jumped the shark and I'm sure she'll be leaving FOX when her contract is up.

She is asking for freakin $20M per year. If Ailes was still around I wonder if he could beat her recent ratings with a "dead raccoon" at that timeslot.

For reference her ratings are lower than Anderson Cooper and Rachel Mad-Cow at the 9pm timeslot!

She's a hypocrite (surprise). Listen to her sex talk on Howard Stern.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd throw it in her for shits and giggles.......of course she'd have her face in a pillow so I couldn't hear her psycho babble bullshit

megyn kelly spent the past 5 years building a solid audience of libertarians and moderate conservatives. she has since urinated on her viewers. not wise. she is finished, especially in trump loses.

word on the street is that come Nov 9, Hannity will announce a new media group funded in part by DJT and run by him. this will take many viewers from fox and i believe fox along with most other major media firms will be competing with the weather channel.

She used to be ok... Then once Roger Ailles left, she has shifted towards being liberal and Fox News seems like CNN lite.

Against her, as she has bashed Trump... her ratings have taken a big hit... Megyn Kelly is on her way to being the next Katie Couric... Maybe a Yahoo! show is more her speed now

She was obviously angry during the Gingrich piece. My thoughts are that she never forgave Trump for the first Republican debate and hence her use of the emotional pejorative "sexual predator". She thinks that she can destroy Trump, and in doing so, become the next TV news mega-star.

Funny how people who could be well respected journalist throw away that respect.
Yes but Kelly Megan is going for that coveted 10,000 people who may be watching CNN because they are stuck in an airport. That is WAY better than the few million who still watch Fox News.

She really took a turn for the worse. We no longer tape and watch her show. The final straw was the Newt Gingrich treatment this week. Her ratings have got to be slipping big time. I sure hope so.

Last edited:
megyn kelly spent the past 5 years building a solid audience of libertarians and moderate conservatives. she has since urinated on her viewers. not wise. she is finished, especially in trump loses.

word on the street is that come Nov 9, Hannity will announce a new media group funded in part by DJT and run by him. this will take many viewers from fox and i believe fox along with most other major media firms will be competing with the weather channel.

^ This exactly. I'll take the weather channel, especially in the winter.

So seeing that youtube vid I got to thinking how much more attractive Megyn Kelly used to be and found this pic - She's a bit creepy now

Then I found this pic of another well known news commentator. Apologies in advance once you figure out who it is :) Amazing how people change

Agree that Megan is toast, or should be. However, I have met Newt and he's perhaps the most pompous ass on the planet.

She was obviously angry during the Gingrich piece. My thoughts are that she never forgave Trump for the first Republican debate and hence her use of the emotional pejorative "sexual predator". She thinks that she can destroy Trump, and in doing so, become the next TV news mega-star.

She really took a turn for the worse. We no longer tape and watch her show. The finally straw was the Newt Gingrich treatment this week. Her ratings have got to be slipping big time. I sure hope so.

I recently stopped watching her too, but that Newt beat down was epic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom