Hilliary Feels She's Untouchable

Hope you are right, fear you are wrong.

The political class and the media have made their minds up who they want. All they have to do now is get enough dead people, illegals and free $hit army soldiers to go out and vote in Nov. 2016 and it is game, set and match.

Sadly, I fear you are correct. As mentioned before, there will be no go-time trigger either. Death to freedom will come via a thousand insidious cuts.

Think Thailand. Their FSA had become unbeatable so they made a new plan. No surprise Obama threw away the key to the center of SE Asia.

Last edited:
She IS untouchable! Look what the MSM/Hollywood/Banksters have done for King 0. He has got away with way more and way worse than what almost got Nixon impeached!

She WILL BE our next POTUS as long as she wants to.

I don't think so - Obama is black, so he got a pass on everything - Hilary isn't black, she's just an old white woman, it'll be open season on her.

Will my car get keyed in Boston for this?

71gBT2OpP9L._SX522_.jpg

**** your car, the right question is: will my key get cared?

texts_from_hillary_president_2016_keychain-ra2a8ae5c7ca5464c8f23d14249e5ed4b_x7j3z_8byvr_512.jpg

I bet dollars to donuts the GOP ****s up this election bigtime, and we either feel the burn, or climb the hill.....

Will my car get keyed in Boston for this?

71gBT2OpP9L._SX522_.jpg

No, because chances are unless someone looks at it real close, they'll assume it's supporting her. Those bumper stickers are genius, I saw one once and I assumed it was a moonbat, then I saw some other non-moonbat sticker on their car and im like the hitlery one has to be a gag of some sort, and that forced me to examine it again. [laugh]

Troll level = expert.

-Mike

I don't think so - Obama is black, so he got a pass on everything - Hilary isn't black, she's just an old white woman, it'll be open season on her.

Time will tell, but they have ALREADY started on Trump about his "statements about women" on social media and what not.

I believe that she will get the same pass as she is a woman and a very well-connected Dem. Again, she would be in prison NOW if it weren't for these factors.

- - - Updated - - -

I bet dollars to donuts the GOP ****s up this election bigtime, and we either feel the burn, or climb the hill.....

I am sure that they will find a way to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. Maybe by nominating Jeb, or maybe in some other fashion, but it will happen.

I am sure that they will find a way to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. Maybe by nominating Jeb, or maybe in some other fashion, but it will happen.

Absolutely. There is no chance that they won't **** this election up big time.

It amazes me that the vast majority of people in this country know that Hillary is a liar and a fraud, but she is *still* winning. Incredible.

The majority of people don't like her or trust her. Let her be arrogant, she was humbled in '08 and will be again in '16.

This, some people in this thread are forgetting that independents hate her, even left leaning independents. And a healthy portion of democrats "secretly" hate her too. (hence the dramatic support for Sanders, someone who usually got ignored. )

The only chance that hitlery has of winning is if somehow the GOP nominates Jeb Bush. That's pretty much "all aboard the failbus". That ****in guy makes Romney look brilliant. [rofl]

-Mike

This, some people in this thread are forgetting that independents hate her, even left leaning independents. And a healthy portion of democrats "secretly" hate her too. (hence the dramatic support for Sanders, someone who usually got ignored. )

The only chance that hitlery has of winning is if somehow the GOP nominates Jeb Bush. That's pretty much "all aboard the failbus". That ****in guy makes Romney look brilliant. [rofl]

-Mike

He goes by Jeb, he doesn't like Bush, man baby he is.

I don't know why she wouldn't feel untouchable. She has gotten away with plenty over the years and there is no reason to believe that will change.

Anyone that thinks the Hilldawg is going to have any sort of punishment due to Benghazi or the email scandal is naive to how politics work.

She feels she's untouchable because she is untouchable.

I don't know why she wouldn't feel untouchable. She has gotten away with plenty over the years and there is no reason to believe that will change.

Who cares about the media, if we nominate Trump, he will eat her alive on stage.

But yeah, the GOP will nominate someone from the fail bus.

I watched 5 hours of it. Unreal how well she dances around a pointed question. I think some of the R reps showed a little too much emotion making them look like they were attacking her as opposed to just asking the questions with a stone face. Although I would have been the same way because she would not answer a direct quest. What a C word.

Back
Top Bottom