Healey's office considering action against those who bought & sold rifles on July 20

I would guess a huge portion of the 2500+ units purchased on the 20th will be on their way to safe storage in a nearby free state soon.

Yup, we are all hanging together or we will surely hang separately.

If anyone of us or dealers are arrested or raided - it's game on. And as I said before when the shooting starts (no matter who) we all damn sure better provide cover fire.

Seems like Healey could effectively shut down the dealers who participated. That's probably a lot of gun stores. Again, she would be lauded for getting rid of gun stores.

Put another way: this is a complete win for her, regardless of how the litigation might turn out.

Its obvious to this guy this is what the Liberals are hoping for..

concord-bridge.jpg

Don't let that stop you, just make an 80% or otherwise and register it! LOL

wellllllll I don't want to jump to the front of the line [laugh]

- - - Updated - - -

Seems like Healey could effectively shut down the dealers who participated. That's probably a lot of gun stores. Again, she would be lauded for getting rid of gun stores.

Put another way: this is a complete win for her, regardless of how the litigation might turn out.

her going full retard would probably be the best outcome for us. shutting down 90% of MA gun stores would get the NRA's deep pockets here. (I think).

She's going after the dealers because they're a smaller subset of gun owners and because she controls their livelihood. She has power there.

I want to know how I can help the dealers.

Got my photo taken at GFA Armstech by the Globe photographer today when talking to Greg. I told the photographer my name was Heywood Jablome but he didn't go for it.

Yup, we are all hanging together or we will surely hang separately.

If anyone of us or dealers are arrested or raided - it's game on. And as I said before when the shooting starts (no matter who) we all damn sure better provide cover fire.

IN

MOLON LABE

III%

Where do we muster?

yeah.. you really can't send out a directive like she did presumably by USPS, and have it be effective yesterday. As many shops said, "they haven't received anything at this time". And a press conference doesn't count as formal notice of an enforcement action.

Major screw up on her end.. In hindsight, she should've used FEDEX, then she'd at least have had a delivery confirmation. [rofl]

dumb bitch.

Seriously, certified letters/constables would really be required for notice.

What a stupid statist. Plus, what idiot proofread the dates?
Clowns!

Tomorrow at the State House 10AM, after that we can figure it out.

My suggestion (should this turn to shit) is help those near you, meet at the local gun shop, do not allow them to be raided/arrested - but that is your decision

Last edited:
Her "guidance" gave some wiggle room for dealers, but not individuals. If you bought on the 20th make sure your affairs are in order.

Application of this Enforcement Notice (dealers licensed under G.L. c. 140, § 122):
The Guidance will not be applied to future possession, ownership or transfer of Assault weapons by dealers, provided that the dealer has written evidence that the weapons were transferred to the dealer in the Commonwealth prior to July 20, 2016, and provided further that a transfer made after July 20, 2016, if any, is made to persons or businesses in states where such weapons are legal.

Application of this Enforcement Notice (individual gun owners):
The Guidance will not be applied to possession, ownership or transfer of an Assault weapon obtained prior to July 20, 2016.

The AGO reserves the right to alter or amend this guidance.

...But I'm sure that was just an innocent mistake and I'm just paranoid.

Umm what letter? I just had a rush at work... The post man left it in the mail box, nothing to sign.

According to her theory, such as it is, we've all been criminals since 98. The only thing keeping her from prosecuting is her discretion.

In other words, we can all still get screwed, letter or not.

I wonder if the folks on here who were downplaying this and crowing about their valuable new pre-bans that they're going to flip are starting to get it yet.

This date issue had me wondering too on the 20th. But EVERY gun store in MASS was selling these assault weapons on the 20th so it comes down to a very poorly executed decree by the AG.

This date issue had me wondering too on the 20th. But EVERY gun store in MASS was selling these assault weapons on the 20th so it comes down to a very poorly executed decree by the AG.

Or it was a well calculated move.

4 seasons said it had confirmation from the AG that they could sell through the 20th to the general public. At least that is what the owner of Tombstone in Brookfield told me.

Back
Top Bottom