Healey's office considering action against those who bought & sold rifles on July 20

We're coming into the home stretch. The polls at this point will show what the media want them to show.

agreed. truth isn't something the media has exhibited in abundance, my bet is that if they thought that by lying they will influence Trump people to stay home on election day they'd do it in less than a heartbeat.

First Presidential candidate I've ever donated to. Donald J Trump... I never would have thought in a million years....

This. The AG's ban transcends MA liberalism; this power play is exactly what will happen on a national scale if Killary wins. The Supreme Court will be lost for at least 20 years....who thinks Heller won't be re-decided in that timeframe?

If Killlary wins it is likely that will mean down-ticket Liberal victories in the House and Senate....how long before the Dems retake control of either or both? We saw how the Legislature would not consider the Tarr bill on the last day of the legislative session and many complained that one or two people (DeLeo and Rosenberg) should not have the power to deny a hearing for a bill....well that worked against here, but it has been working FOR us in the US House under Boehner and Ryan...they won't allow a vote on Dems' gun control pipe dreams. With a Killary win, the ability to block those votes at the National level begins to erode. Will it happen this election or next? Liberals are like Al Qaeda...they seem to have plenty of time to chip away at our rights...any small gun control victory to them is good because they won't go away. They'll be back for more later. They're a patient bunch.

The only hope is Trump, but even that will not ensure the 2A survives for our kids or grandkids; IF he picks the right justices it will certainly help.

If we value our 2A freedoms, voting for anyone but Trump is not an option. If he loses, moving to NH or any other "perceived" red state won't make a difference.

Rant over.

I feel compelled to chime in on this, as I have been busting my @ss and jeopardizing my livelihood for this cause since it all started. I closed my business and travelled 2.5 hours to Boston. I was the first man on the steps of the State house, at 11:15 AM on 7/21. I have donated money, joined GOAL, the NRA, NSSF, etc. I have given away shirts, and even guns. I have dropped advertising with media outlets that I have already paid for. I also never raised my prices by a single cent when sales were crazy. Over the course of the past few weeks, we have seen sales plummet to all-time lows. Then I come here to see people bashing dealers. Making comments about dealers doing nothing. Stating that we are merely a bunch of ***** who do what we are told. Enough already. Stand together or fall together. Stop the keyboard warrior business. Make those calls to legislators. Write a letter. Vote. Above all, support your local shops! Please people. Direct it at the villain here, not the victims. Sorry for the rant, but damn.....I'm stressed over this. I'm losing my life savings here.

Well actions like this dont go unnoticed to alot of us. Reading your post's here and your posts on FB it is clear that you are fighting the same fight as us. Hell told the wife the other day that our next purchase will most likely be at your store (even though itnis clear across the state from us)

The Supreme Court will be lost for at least 20 years....who thinks Heller won't be re-decided in that timeframe?
All it takes is SCOTUS denying cert to cases where states ignore Heller.

For example, the MA SJC has ruled that an LTC is not protected by Heller since "carry" is not protected. The court completely omitted any reference to an LTC being required to exercise the rights under Heller in its decision. Although clearly against Heller, it's the law of the land here in MA unless someone appeals and SCOTUS grants cert.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom