Hampton, NH PD Bullsh*t Pistol License

I'm glad to see this is all working out. No response on the email I sent so far (and I'm not expecting one either).

Now here's some food for thought for those of you insisting that a certified letter is the only way to cover his ass. Someone signs that they accepted an envelope. They are not signing for xyz contents and certifying that they are in there. I had a tenant claim that I sent a certified and first class copy of a security disposition, was simply blank pieces of paper. It is all about proving what you did/didn't include in there or drop off at the PD. From what I have found is it is best to have a disinterested 3rd party perform perform the mailing and/or service and seal and initial an exact copy in an envelope and bring them to court if need be and open it their. Ideally if NH utilizes the sheriffs dept or constables to perform delivery of notices this would be best.

Ultimately people looking to escape responsibility will use every excuse under the sun to skirt liability/responsibility. If he can document that he has been to the PD multiple times, phone records to show that spoke with them, and ultimately other applications that most certainly have this bogus info on them will go to prove his point just as well as a certified letter. I'm betting he doesn't have an issue at this point after he has not only shown them that he is digging in and asserting his rights but that people has educated them as to how they are wrong and are willing to financially back a protracted fight. It's hard to refute the laws and case law cites that a couple of the guys included in the emails.

Good luck!

+1 headed your way... but I hope you fixed the typo in the first sentence.

While you're at it ask the HPD to fix the typo (Hapton) on their illegal form.

- - - Updated - - -

Nope, This one:

I assume you meant to right "It is my understanding" or "I understand that an acquaintance of mine has..."

Oh well, they won't read it anyways. [rofl]

Let he who is without sin.......................[laugh]

You'll note that everyone who has emailed Hampton thus far has been from NH... daring to question a brother in blue MA is probably all most would require to declare a lack of suitability. All we have to do is lobby NotTom to get a group buy on some doggie LevelIII's [laugh]

4qkm7o.jpg

I agree, but when it comes down to the paper trail and if it needs go the distance, proof will rule.
Or perhaps a reliable set of witnesses would suffice.

I agree that certified mail ios best but don't the cameras in the HPD lobby record everything including your attempt to submit your application?

I agree that certified mail ios best but don't the cameras in the HPD lobby record everything including your attempt to submit your application?

This has already been covered. Most surveillance cameras work on a loop and re record over themselves usually after a 72 hour period, could be more (unlikely) or less (possible) sorry but if you took the time to read the whole thread, then you wouldn't appear ill informed.

Also, the PD can't provide what it doesn't have, and surveillance tapes can always get "lost"...stuff happens.

This has already been covered. Most surveillance cameras work on a loop and re record over themselves usually after a 72 hour period, could be more (unlikely) or less (possible) sorry but if you took the time to read the whole thread, then you wouldn't appear ill informed.

Also, the PD can't provide what it doesn't have, and surveillance tapes can always get "lost"...stuff happens.

Did someone piss in your cereal this morning?

Maybe when you go pick it up, a friend on FB said that except for the Hampton name it was the same unlawful form. Anyone in the area able to stop by the PD and get a copy?

Maybe when you go pick it up, a friend on FB said that except for the Hampton name it was the same unlawful form. Anyone in the area able to stop by the PD and get a copy?

I applied for a P&R license in Newmarket a year ago. I received only the legal form, and they processed my renewal in 8 hours. I no longer live there, but it would be unfortunate if they changed.

I just found out Newmarket has been using this same form for at least 4 years

Unless this changed after February 28 of 2013, they did NOT require anything beyond the resident form. When I picked mine up, they asked to see my ID to make sure I was who I said I was. She looked at it and handed it back without issue.
I will stop over at the station and ask for a P&R license application tomorrow to make sure a separate form isn't included.

image-3216415290.jpg

This thread just keeps achieving greater and greater heights.

So now that they have had a chance to see black rifles and read our emails how long do us guys in MA have until swat rolls up [laugh]. Should I sleep with Nv on my head and plates on?

This thread just keeps achieving greater and greater heights.

So now that they have had a chance to see black rifles and read our emails how long do us guys in MA have until swat rolls up [laugh]. Should I sleep with Nv on my head and plates on?

Just don't sleep. They'll be there after they arrest all the people for driving in the in the upcoming storm.

Back
Top Bottom